New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KBGM
Issued 10/27/2016 3:57 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 10/27/2016 4:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kbgm 270757
including the cities of...delhi...walton...monticello
357 am edt thu oct 27 2016
...winter weather advisory in effect until 4 pm edt this
the national weather service in binghamton has issued a winter
weather advisory for snow, sleet, and freezing rain...which is in
effect until 4 pm edt this afternoon.
* locations...delaware, sullivan counties.
* hazard types...snow changing to sleet and freezing rain. sleet
and freezing rain changing to rain by late afternoon.
* accumulations...snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches...along with
a light glaze of ice. heaviest accumulations over the higher
* timing...snow will move in early this morning and become mixed
with sleet and freezing rain by mid to late morning before
changing to all rain by late afternoon.
* impacts...snow and ice will lead to slippery surfaces,
especially over the higher terrain and along secondary roadways.
* winds...southeast 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* temperatures...in the lower 30s.
a winter weather advisory means that periods of snow, sleet, or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while