New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KDTX
Issued 12/10/2016 4:01 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 12/12/2016 4:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus43 kdtx 102026
including the cities of...midland...bay city...bad axe...caro...
326 pm est sat dec 10 2016
...winter weather advisory in effect from 7 am sunday to 4 am est
* a long duration snow will affect the area...resulting in storm
total snowfall of 4 to 7 inches by late sunday night.
* light snow arriving early sunday...peaking in intensity late
sunday afternoon into sunday evening. the moisture content of
the snow will also increase during the course of the afternoon
and evening as temperatures rise to around 30 degrees.
* snow should taper off by the monday morning rush hour...with
temperatures around or just above freezing.
* roads will become snow covered and slick... impacting travel
across the area sunday and sunday night.
a winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
* prepare...plan...and stay informed.