New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KBUF
Issued 10/20/2020 2:53 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 10/21/2020 11:00 PM America/New_York.
whus71 kbuf 210757
lake ontario nearshore waters from mexico bay to the saint
357 am edt wed oct 21 2020
...small craft advisory remains in effect from 8 am this morning
to 11 pm edt this evening...
* what...southwest winds 15 to 25 knots and waves 3 to 5 feet
* where...the nearshore waters of lake ontario from mexico bay
to the saint lawrence river.
* when...from 8 am this morning to 11 pm edt this evening.
* impacts...winds and/or waves will cause hazardous conditions
that could capsize or damage small craft.
inexperienced mariners, especially those operating smaller
vessels, should avoid navigating in hazardous conditions.
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KOKX
Issued 10/20/2020 8:03 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 10/21/2020 11:00 AM America/New_York.
whus71 kokx 210744
long island sound east of new haven ct/port jefferson ny-
long island sound west of new haven ct/port jefferson ny-
new york harbor-peconic and gardiners bays-
south shore bays from jones inlet through shinnecock bay-
344 am edt wed oct 21 2020
...dense fog advisory remains in effect until 11 am edt this
* what...dense fog will reduce visibility to less than 1 nm.
* where...new york harbor, long island bays, and long island
* when...until 11 am edt wednesday.
* impacts...low visibility will make navigation difficult.
if you must navigate, proceed with caution. use proper fog
signals. make sure all running lights are on. remember to use
your radar and compass.