Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KAPX
Issued 11/19/2014 4:23 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 11/21/2014 12:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus43 kapx 202133
presque isle-leelanau-benzie-grand traverse-kalkaska-manistee-
including the cities of...rogers city...northport...frankfort...
433 pm est thu nov 20 2014
...winter weather advisory now in effect until midnight est
* event overview: frequent lake effect snow showers will persist
through this evening before diminishing substantially overnight.
* snowfall accumulations: where snow showers persist...an
additional 1 to 3 inches of snow are expected tonight with much
of that falling this evening.
* impacts...slick and hazardous travel with snow covered roads and
a winter weather advisory for lake effect snow and blowing snow
means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of
falling and blowing snow. use caution when traveling...
especially in open areas.
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KGRR
Issued 11/19/2014 3:07 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 11/21/2014 7:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus43 kgrr 202303
including the cities of...ludington...baldwin...hart...fremont...
603 pm est thu nov 20 2014
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 7 am est
* snow showers this evening will continue to spread east
between interstate 94 and interstate 96. some snow showers
may have snowfall rates of around one inch per hour assocated
with them. accumulations of new snow by morning will be in
the 2 to 4 inch range...with the heaviest amounts near
* later this evening snow showers will transition to being
mostly near and west of us-131.
* gusty west winds will result in blowing and drifting snow and
low visibility at times into early this evening. north-south
roads will be most prone to drifting snow.
* hazardous travel conditions through tonight.
* rapid changes in visibility and road conditions are likely.
* the michigan department of transportation reminds motorists
to adjust speeds based on the conditions... and to take it
slow in ice and snow.
* weather preparedness information is available on line at
www.ready.gov/winter and http://go.usa.gov/5og.
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KIWX
Issued 11/16/2014 4:39 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 11/21/2014 4:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus43 kiwx 202200
urgent - winter weather message
national weather service northern indiana
500 pm est thu nov 20 2014
berrien-cass mi-st. joseph mi-branch-
including the cities of...niles...benton harbor...st. joseph...
three rivers...white pigeon...mendon...coldwater...bronson
500 pm est thu nov 20 2014
...winter weather advisory is cancelled...
the national weather service in northern indiana has cancelled
the winter weather advisory.
* isolated to scattered light snow showers will continue to
diminish through this evening. no additional significant snow
accumulation is expected.
* untreated road surfaces will be snow covered and slick in
* send reports to nws northern indiana or visit weather.gov/iwx
for more information.