Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMTR
Issued 10/24/2014 2:15 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/25/2014 3:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmtr 251240
north bay mountains-
540 am pdt sat oct 25 2014
...wind advisory remains in effect until 3 pm pdt this
a wind advisory remains in effect until 3 pm pdt this afternoon.
a cold front will bring gusty south winds to mountain areas through
* timing: saturday morning and early afternoon.
* winds: south winds 20 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph are
* impacts: drought stressed trees could fall with these gusty
winds causing power outages and property damage. be sure to
secure loose items.
a wind advisory means that wind gusts of at least 45 mph are
expected. winds this strong can make driving difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. use extra caution.
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KSTO
Issued 10/24/2014 12:57 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/25/2014 8:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 ksto 251134
northern sacramento valley-central sacramento valley-
southern sacramento valley-carquinez strait and delta-
including the cities of...redding...chico...sacramento
434 am pdt sat oct 25 2014
...wind advisory remains in effect until 8 pm pdt this evening...
* winds: south 25 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* timing: through 8 pm pdt.
* locations include: sacramento valley and the western delta.
* impacts: potential localized power outages due to downed
trees... limbs... or power poles. residents should secure
loose outdoor objects. take extra caution while driving as
roads will be slick from rain in addition to the wind impacts.
driving will be especially difficult for high profile
* for a detailed view of the hazard area...visit
a wind advisory means that winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. use extra
interact with us via social media