myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Get a new cell provider that doesn't support Trump/OAN!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biffmalibu

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 2:28 pm    Post subject: Get a new cell provider that doesn't support Trump/OAN! Reply with quote

Quit crying. Money talks, bullshit walks.

If you use Verizon and want to get rid of bullshit (especially including TrumPutin), consider getting a new provider and signing this petition:

https://actionnetwork.org/forms/sign-the-petition-tell-verizon-to-drop-oan?source=direct_link&referrer=group-progressive-reform-network&redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.actblue.com%2Fdonate%2Fpl_prn%3Famount%3D10%26noskip%3Dtrue%26refcode%3Dpl_20220509_01&link_id=0&can_id=e95c78f19dc83ec35314cea83d3c3416&email_referrer=email_1538183&email_subject=tell-verizon-drop-pro-trump-network-oan-now&refcodeEmailReferrer=email_1538183
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump destroyed Putin, warned Germany not to buy Russian energy, and built up NATO. You're a frigging moron.

Putin never would have invaded if Trump was president
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Trump destroyed Putin, warned Germany not to buy Russian energy, and built up NATO. You're a frigging moron.

Putin never would have invaded if Trump was president

I don't see any reason why he would! Famous quote from Duckwald!
biffmalibu

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to waste too much time on this, arguing with an irrational person, obviously brainwashed and in need of medical help and deprogramming away from a religious cult. So this is all I'm going to say.

It's in the public record. Trump calls Putin a "good friend". He obviously wants to "be" Putin. He, along with Paul Manafort and others, systematically undermined Democracy in Ukraine first by supporting Russian political stooges in eastern Ukraine, as well as Kiev. Manafort made $19mil for his efforts. Then, 2019, in a desperate attempt to invent dirt on USA Democrats, Trump extorted Zelenskyy and Ukraine by withholding $400mil in military aid that had already been approved by US Congress. Zelenskyy and Ukraine were desperate to join NATO; Zelenskyy knew Ukraine was at risk. Instead, Trump, Manafort, and assorted Republican stooges played games with Ukraine, telling them they would get the aid if they invented dirt that would hurt Biden. Zelenskyy outed Trump and his extortion efforts the next day. Despicable. Much blood on the hands of Trump, Manafort, and assorted Republicans. It makes me sick, power-hungry idiots blatantly playing games with human beings, sacrificing thousands of lives, just to keep and gain power. Nice "Christian" behavior!

Quit your Verizon phone service and sign up with another. I recommend T-Mobile. The coverage is great, rates are good, and they don't promote bullshit like OA"N".
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One wonders what Donald Trump and Putin discussed privately in Helsinki. It was obviously something that Trump couldn't be honest and forthright about to the American people. And, when the truth about what happened remains hidden, it's a bad sign.
biffmalibu

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What has Trump ever been honest about? (Besides admiting sexual assault; "grab em by the pussy; they let you do it, if you're famous. Just grab!".) Everybody on the east coast has known it for decades, due to his various cons, stiffing decent people, thousands of them. He can't even win his own state of NY! Does this not tell you something?

GET A NEW CELL PROVIDER, if you currently have Verizon and are sick of bullshit lies and fascist propaganda a la OA"N" (One America "News"). It's called "buycotting". Be an actual Christian and do the right thing! (Instead of worshipping a false idol.) Get rid of OA"N" via buycott! And tell the Verizon staff why you are dumping them!
biffmalibu

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just in: Verizon is trying to wash itself clean now, promoting Verizon service via Visible. I just saw an ad on TV; they are desperately trying to buy customers now by selling unlimited data plans for $25/month. Don't fall for it.

OA"N" (one of the propaganda channels supporting TrumPutin) is now offered only by Verizon/Visible. Dump Verizon/Visible now if you oppose the false idol TrumPutin.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTH does my cell provider have to do with lies and fascism? What adult gets news from his cell phone provider? Do you guys really see dog whistles in everything from bananas to the brand of gasoline you use? What's it like going through life being afraid of everything and everybody? Do all lefties have gremlins under their beds?

I use Verizon for one simple reason: better communications coverage where I live and play. My cell phone, like the media, is a tool and a pipeline, not a vetted original source of information.
biffmalibu

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so intentionally fucking daft Isobars. Shut the hell up.
https://actionnetwork.org/forms/sign-the-petition-tell-verizon-to-drop-oan?source=direct_link&referrer=group-progressive-reform-network&redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.actblue.com%2Fdonate%2Fpl_prn%3Famount%3D10%26noskip%3Dtrue%26refcode%3Dpl_20220509_01&link_id=0&can_id=e95c78f19dc83ec35314cea83d3c3416&email_referrer=email_1538183&email_subject=tell-verizon-drop-pro-trump-network-oan-now&refcodeEmailReferrer=email_1538183
isobars

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.smileysapp.com/emojis/scared-emoji.png

So any "news" media (or, by inference any comedian, pundit, or internet wanker) you disagree with should be boycotted or banned?
Who determines truth ... YOU? Biden's truth czar? Bezos? Joy Behar? CNN? ME?

By the same logic, CNNNBCMSNBCABCCBSNYTLATWAPO should be boycotted or simply banned. I'm glad to see that JenSaki has found a job suited to her skills and morals.

I use Verizon all summer, and have never heard of OAN.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: