myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
OBX-WIND 2020 Online Registration is open

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Europe, Caribbean & S. America, Australia & NZ, Africa, Asia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mewindsurf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject: OBX-WIND 2020 Online Registration is open Reply with quote

Hello fellow wind addicts,

I just wanted to let everyone know that online registration for OBX-WIND 2020 is open and entry for this now world famous long distance race is currently at a reduced price of $45.00. There is a limit of 300 entries for 2020. You don't need to have race gear to race. In fact 2/3s (about 200 racers), of the fleet will be registered in the 6.5 sail size and under class riding their free ride, bump and jump or wave gear. Racing in this event is an experience I'll never forget. The smiles, the number of fellow windsurfers on the water and the stoke is nothing like I've ever experienced in windsurfing before.

OBX-WIND is more than just the biggest race in North America. Pros attend from around the world. Gear demos are available from manufacturers and we just might have the largest windsurf raffle in the world with boards, sails, masts, booms, trips and so many more great prizes.

The US Windsurfing Association will also be holding the U.S. Nationals for freestyle at OBX-WIND again this year. The freestyle event also attracts PWA pros from around the world and is a site to watch in person.

Dates for OBX-WIND 2020 are the week of April 11th to 18th. For all the latest info on OBX-WIND go to https://oceanairsports.com/pages/obx-wind

Feel free to email me with any questions: Mike@oceanairsports.com

I hope to see everyone in Cape Hatteras this April!

Thanks,

Mike Burns
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Europe, Caribbean & S. America, Australia & NZ, Africa, Asia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: