myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Enjoy the crow libtards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
If that were true, you would have taken advantage of the offer to explain to me , and I've asked 100 times, who will be indicted/do time and for what crime for your BIGGEST CRIME OF THE CENTURY... I've always thought Peggy Noonan was a reasonable voice, a true Reagonite. I understand why you don't like her.

BTW- assuming you can read, I've always stated , tRump would NOT be removed from office.... but he will join his buddy Bill Clinton and join the impeachment club...

And Dems will go down as the scum they are.....first party to Impeach a president in an election year and with zero republican votes...and most likely with at least ten dem defectors.......

Badge of honor for the party of jackasses and un-hinged nitwits. you own it bro!!!!!!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
If that were true, you would have taken advantage of the offer to explain to me , and I've asked 100 times, who will be indicted/do time and for what crime for your BIGGEST CRIME OF THE CENTURY... I've always thought Peggy Noonan was a reasonable voice, a true Reagonite. I understand why you don't like her.

BTW- assuming you can read, I've always stated , tRump would NOT be removed from office.... but he will join his buddy Bill Clinton and join the impeachment club...

And Dems will go down as the scum they are.....first party to Impeach a president in an election year and with zero republican votes...and most likely with at least ten dem defectors.......

Badge of honor for the party of jackasses and un-hinged nitwits. you own it bro!!!!!!!

Let me ask for the 101st time.. Mr. Super Political Genius, the Wiley E. Coyote of politics.... Who will get indicted/do time/get convicted etc. and for what crime? Please enlighten me with your 10X IQ, I'm all ears ...
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Badge of honor for the party of jack

asses and un-hinged nitwits. you own it bro!!!!!!!

hey dip, your idiots investigated impeached clinton when his act was legal. and not a matter of national security.

all of trumps are criminal and thats why all of his best and only friends are now convicted. His only other best friend is a serial pedophile that is convicted and dead.

hey right wingers can you give us the names of his long time friends who will vouch for his pussy grabbing? ie that are not in jail or under investigation....

mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, there is another "stable" genius:

Quote:
lol.....ten times your political IQ

Matty--most people who claim genius have mastered second grade spelling. Most self-styled political geniuses can grasp facts. But I have long understood that you stand with team traitor. Sell out Ukraine (and Syria, and...) for your Russian masters.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Oh my god, there is another "stable" genius:

Quote:
lol.....ten times your political IQ

Matty--most people who claim genius have mastered second grade spelling. Most self-styled political geniuses can grasp facts. But I have long understood that you stand with team traitor. Sell out Ukraine (and Syria, and...) for your Russian masters.

lol the clown who has told a thousand lies in the last three years....don jr...goose egg....trump...goose egg...jared ..goose egg...

Come on old fool tell us some more tall tales...

By the way stupid Trump had Syria right. They had a plan to take out the Isis leader and it was successful... They removed assets before the highly planned hit and it worked to perfection....That's why no one talks about it anymore stupid...

trump has put more pressure on Putin than any living president...you're a moron.

Ukraine was a cesspool of corruption, thank god we have a president who demands changes before tax payers money is wasted...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Let me ask for the 101st time.. Mr. Super Political Genius, the Wiley E. Coyote of politics.... Who will get indicted/do time/get convicted etc. and for what crime? Please enlighten me with your 10X IQ, I'm all ears ...

IG report will be stinging for obama administration...severels referrals for prosecution will be submitted to add to the last two...IGs have little power can only recommend......The Durham report will be a whole different ball game....Someone will do time...Brenner, comey, Mccabe or names we haven't even heard yet.. we will see. I will bet you a donkey dick someone goes down..... get your head out of your ass, pay attention, find a new news source..you obviously live in the liberal fog...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IG report - goose egg
mac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does Matty know—or own—donkey dicks? To bet or play with?

Today’s real news: “The Washington Post subsequently reported that the conduct of the FBI employee didn’t alter Horowitz’s finding that the surveillance application of Page had a proper legal and factual basis”

If an FBI employee committed a crime he or she should be prosecuted. Along with Trump, Perry, Rudy, Pompeo and Mulvaney.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
How does Matty know—or own—donkey dicks? To bet or play with?

Today’s real news: “The Washington Post subsequently reported that the conduct of the FBI employee didn’t alter Horowitz’s finding that the surveillance application of Page had a proper legal and factual basis”

If an FBI employee committed a crime he or she should be prosecuted. Along with Trump, Perry, Rudy, Pompeo and Mulvaney.

Hahaha, media and idiots refer to this punk as a low level employee, but when anyone who has met Trump is involved in a controversial issue, they are senior advisors.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
IG report - goose egg

IG report will label several people for possible prosecution...The first release of the report recommended two....I'll take that bet all day long...

This has been a complete disaster for dems....they changed no ones minds, they are losing ground in polling...if they go forward with zero republican support it will be even less popular and a dark stain on the party...if they do impeach and it goes to the senate it will be a even worse disaster, republicans will be running the show and controlling the time frame......

This will go down as the worse political maneuvering in history. The party should have listened to pelosi, instead they went with the squad and Schiff....

Absolute cluster fuck for dummyrats.

Last edited by mat-ty on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: