myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Enjoy the crow libtards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:
When will MalibuG stop posting his nonsense? What's the point?

Do a little homework LHDR...It is now confirmed an FBI agent altered the FISA documents to help the case to SPY ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN...

Maybe you don't think so , but spying on a US citizen is a big deal, spying on a political rival is a HUGE deal....

Fox has been reporting this for three years , now CNN, WP are picking up the story at the 11th hour in order to save their credibility.....

Shit-storm coming bro....

That storm should make you happy...you'll have some peanuts to feast upon. Laughing

Hey look!!! macs little bitch is on the peanut train....how cute!! girlie man and the dufus...
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I'll take any good money on two wagers... Keep in mind, handicapping is what I do for a living, so selling short Matty, and my buddy Bard is just business..
1- EVEN money. The House will impeach the grifter- in -chief
2-(4-1).... unlike Mueller, with multiple CONVICTIONS of Trumps's Cabal, with more to come (Mr. Mayor?), the current jokeshow of an investigation will yield ZERO convictions of any legit crime resulting in a prison sentence...again, a handful of Trumps Cabal have gotten hard time sentences....

Matty, I've asked you many times, who will get charged and for what? All you've come up with is an occasional link or two....

any takers ?

Impeachment is a given, if dems back out now they will look even dumber than they all ready do....complete dud dude...

You seem to think being fired and recommended for prosecution is no big deal. Barr held back because he knew he would need a slam dunk in a DC courtroom to convict a deep stater..But that was only part one clueless, more is definitely coming.. In the end Trumps screams of a witch hunt will be proven true to the point that dug in retards like yourself will look like morons who are still in denial...

Convicting and jailing a deep stater is a tall order, that's why it seldom happens.

We will see what happens, but you really should do some homework before you continue to make a fool of yourself...

If Matty actually cared about making a fool of himself and being wrong, he would take his advice. Do his homework, check his prose. Not gonna happen.

Last edited by mac on Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I'll take any good money on two wagers... Keep in mind, handicapping is what I do for a living, so selling short Matty, and my buddy Bard is just business..
2-(4-1).... unlike Mueller, with multiple CONVICTIONS of Trumps's Cabal, with more to come (Mr. Mayor?), the current jokeshow of an investigation will yield ZERO convictions of any legit crime resulting in a prison sentence...again, a handful of Trumps Cabal have gotten hard time sentences....

Matty, I've asked you many times, who will get charged and for what? All you've come up with is an occasional link or two....

any takers ?

Impeachment is a given, if dems back out now they will look even dumber than they all ready do....complete dud dude...

You seem to think being fired and recommended for prosecution is no big deal. Barr held back because he knew he would need a slam dunk in a DC courtroom to convict a deep stater..But that was only part one clueless, more is definitely coming.. In the end Trumps screams of a witch hunt will be proven true to the point that dug in retards like yourself will look like morons who are still in denial...

Convicting and jailing a deep stater is a tall order, that's why it seldom happens.

We will see what happens, but you really should do some homework before you continue to make a fool of yourself...

Let me ask again...who will do time, and for what?
We know Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, and Rog will all be watching their back...who else? c'mon man you've got nothing, a giant NothingDouble Cheese Burger...

Noonon:"As to impeachment itself, the case has been so clearly made you wonder what exactly the Senate will be left doing. How will they hold a lengthy trial with a case this clear? Who exactly will be the president’s witnesses, those who’d testify he didn’t do what he appears to have done, and would never do it?"
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

any takers ?

We know Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, and Rog will all be watching their back...who else? c'mon man you've got nothing, a giant NothingDouble Cheese Burger...

Noonon:"As to impeachment itself, the case has been so clearly made you wonder what exactly the Senate will be left doing. How will they hold a lengthy trial with a case this clear? Who exactly will be the president’s witnesses, those who’d testify he didn’t do what he appears to have done, and would never do it?"

Noonaan is as clueless as you... What trump did ids not even close to an impeachable offense... Trumps words...okay great, talk with Rudy and the Attorney General..lol Criminals always advise people to work with the AG of the United States to do there dirty work.. lol

News flash for litards, if you are running for president(biden) and you commit a crime, you do not get a get out of jail pass.....sorry doesn't work like that.

Trump ran on weeding out foreign aid to corrupt countries. Ukraine was one of the worst offenders. With a new president untested and a buffoon like Biden bragging of a QPQ, Trump did EXACTLY what he should have done, and well within the law.......

And the top legal minds in the country agree........sorry chumps but the Ukrainian hoax is going down in flames....just like the Russian hoax...lol

But I do sympathize Dems......they have a pathetic group of candidates and their top man Biden is DOA...........fucking chumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

any takers ?

If Matty actually cared about making a fool of himself and being wrong, he would take his advice. Do his homework, check his prose. Not gonna happen.

Too funny....you have been dead wrong for two years.. let me know when Trump is convicted for even one of the 500 plus crime you have posted....

no one spreads more BS than you...
LHDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, it's great to know that your bomb of the century is a low level FBI lawyer who altered some FISA document.

Meanwhile, the available evidence about the president's corruption couldn't be more clear, and only obstruction by the president prevents further evidence from Guiliani, Bolton, Pompeo or Mulvaney. It requires a massive amount of dishonesty or I don't know what to deny this.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
mat-ty, it's great to know that your bomb of the century is a low level FBI lawyer who altered some FISA document.

Meanwhile, the available evidence about the president's corruption couldn't be more clear, and only obstruction by the president prevents further evidence from Guiliani, Bolton, Pompeo or Mulvaney. It requires a massive amount of dishonesty or I don't know what to deny this.

I know, hilarious. The way Matty has been hyping up this NothingBurger, you'd think the next Spanish Inquisition is imminent....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

any takers ?

Noonaan is as clueless as you... What trump did ids not even close to an impeachable offense... Trumps words...okay great, talk with Rudy and the Attorney General..lol Criminals always advise people to work with the AG of the United States to do there dirty work.. lol

News flash for litards, if you are running for president(biden) and you commit a crime, you do not get a get out of jail pass.....sorry doesn't work like that.

Trump ran on weeding out foreign aid to corrupt countries. Ukraine was one of the worst offenders. With a new president untested and a buffoon like Biden bragging of a QPQ, Trump did EXACTLY what he should have done, and well within the law.......

And the top legal minds in the country agree........sorry chumps but the Ukrainian hoax is going down in flames....just like the Russian hoax...lol

But I do sympathize Dems......they have a pathetic group of candidates and their top man Biden is DOA...........fucking chumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude...you are beyond repair... But the comic relief is priceless...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

any takers ?

Dude...you are beyond repair... But the comic relief is priceless...

lol.....ten times your political IQ

here listen to someone who has taken shits smarter then peggy noonan

The look on the scumbag host face is priceless!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2019/11/22/turley-tells-disappointed-cbs-hosts-impeachment-designed-fail
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that were true, you would have taken advantage of the offer to explain to me , and I've asked 100 times, who will be indicted/do time and for what crime for your BIGGEST CRIME OF THE CENTURY... I've always thought Peggy Noonan was a reasonable voice, a true Reagonite. I understand why you don't like her.

BTW- assuming you can read, I've always stated , tRump would NOT be removed from office.... but he will join his buddy Bill Clinton and join the impeachment club...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: