myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hillary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
Did you boys miss me?

you just get back from your russian integration camp of fake news?

Did they show you the film on the trump KGB set up with 13 year old girls when he went to russia?

jp5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HILLARY FOR PRISON 2018!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swillary
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well isn't this interesting...
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully she's not getting too comfortable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case
By John Solomon - 01/02/18 07:31 PM EST

For the first time, investigators say they have secured written evidence that the FBI believed there was evidence that some laws were broken when the former secretary of State and her top aides transmitted classified information through her insecure private email server, lawmakers and investigators told The Hill.
That evidence includes passages in FBI documents stating the “sheer volume” of classified information that flowed through Clinton’s insecure emails was proof of criminality as well as an admission of false statements by one key witness in the case, the investigators said.

The investigators also confirmed that the FBI began drafting a statement exonerating Clinton of any crimes while evidence responsive to subpoenas was still outstanding and before agents had interviewed more than a dozen key witnesses.
Those witnesses included Clinton and the computer firm employee who permanently erased her email archives just days after the emails were subpoenaed by Congress, the investigators said.

For the complete story~
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/367141-congressional-investigators-find-irregularities-in-fbis-handling-of
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, maybe some of you right wing folks want others to forget that Hillary Clinton never sent properly marked classified documents via E-Mail, but that's not going to work.

Spin nonsense with abandon, but that will never result in a conviction against Hillary Clinton. I can't even believe that Trump and his supplicants are dwelling on such goofiness. I guess Trump is looking for a deviation from the focus quickly centering in on him, his family, his campaign and ultimately on his administration.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
NW30, maybe some of you right wing folks want others to forget that Hillary Clinton never sent properly marked classified documents via E-Mail, but that's not going to work.

Spin nonsense with abandon, but that will never result in a conviction against Hillary Clinton. I can't even believe that Trump and his supplicants are dwelling on such goofiness. I guess Trump is looking for a deviation from the focus quickly centering in on him, his family, his campaign and ultimately on his administration.

Swchandler its hard to take you serious when you ignore the overwhelming evidence that Hillary violated many laws and absolutely received special treatment by the FBI and The DOJ.
That's wrong and the American people deserve the truth.

And the fact that she is ACTIVELY leading a resistance campaign against a sitting president that she lost to is disgusting. And that's why I think she is a cunt.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God, Hillary got special treatment from the FBI and the DOH! You guys are so easily tweaked and bent by boatloads of fabricated nonsense.

You don't have a clue about the truth, but let's see how far Trump and his twisted crew go with this.

Frankly, I'm amazed that you guys can't accept the fact that Hillary Clinton lost and move on. The fact that you're trying to dig up a bunch of old worn out BS from years ago and are repeatedly attempting to fly it again and again is pathetic. It's laughable that you still consider Clinton formidable boogyman, and you're willing to endlessly spend more millions on a trip to nowhere.

Last edited by swchandler on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Swchandler its hard to take you serious when you ignore the overwhelming evidence that Hillary violated many laws and absolutely received special treatment by the FBI and The DOJ.
That's wrong and the American people deserve the truth.

And the fact that she is ACTIVELY leading a resistance campaign against a sitting president that she lost to is disgusting. And that's why I think she is a cunt.

idiot the FBI is a right wing organization... no different than the military. proably about 9 to one right wingers. Name one liberal ever heading the FBI.

jp5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when NBC did a report on a pedophile ring cover up by the state department while Hillary was Secretary of State and then nothing more was mentioned about it? Well apparently the news team was threatened with "the most serious kind of consequences".

http://yournewswire.com/nbc-producer-hillary-clinton/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: