myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
So when does life begin?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 1:09 pm    Post subject: So when does life begin? Reply with quote

So does this mean as I have stated before, if your definition is at that point the egg is fertilized ie divides one time, and the egg does not make it to a born individual should he be charged with murder? and if he believes in the death penalty that is his sentence? This would certainly eliminate all the right wingers. As I have said before I have no problem with if you believe in life just begins at one cell division no problem with you being convicted of murder because in your life you were a serial murderer. Again you could have spent every penny you have to have that egg captured and re-implanted. If it was your child is no expense not worth it if it is a life.

https://www.rawstory.com/mark-sherwood-oklahoma/?cx_testId=4&cx_testVariant=cx_undefined&cx_artPos=9&cx_experienceId=EXC93HV4HK4I#cxrecs_s

GOP candidate for governor proposes new abortion 'punishment' after claiming life begins 'before conception'

Quote:
Mark Sherwood, a Republican candidate for governor in Oklahoma, asserted that he is against all exceptions for abortion because he believes life begins "before" conception.

"No life, even conceived in the most heinous or even less-than-ideal circumstances is a mistake," Sherwood told Real America's Voice host David Brody after revealing that his mother was likely a victim of rape. "As I sit here and talk to you, I can tell you unequivocally, even the people who are pro-choice are not mistakes. Everybody has a purpose."

"So I believe life begins in God before it begins at conception," he said, noting that his "plan is to push the legislators on both chambers as per their Republican GOP stance in Oklahoma to present this bill to the houses with the people behind it."

Sherwood insisted that he "will sign that bill because it's the right thing to do and we'll make it the law immediately to abolish abortion, no exceptions."

The candidate admitted that women would continue to seek abortions even if the practice was outlawed. He compared illegal abortions to the recent school shooting in Uvalde, Texas.

"Is it going to stop abortion all the way by people's choices? No," he said. "But do we need to create laws that match the punishment, that match the crime? Yes. And if we do that, God's hand and blessing will be back on this land. And it's going to take hard calls. It's going to take some guts."

Watch the video below from Real America's Voice.

Last edited by real-human on Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your case. I agree that you should have been aborted
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

In your case, life has not yet started—there is no evidence of brain activity.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

Moscow malibu barfie... so in your own terms you do support murder of the innocent by your definition?

your hate is well noted... so you agree you are the definition of a hater...

isobars

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It begins -- rather, resumes -- when one walks ... no, runs ... away from this F-ing politics/off-topic forum.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

In your case, life has not yet started—there is no evidence of brain activity.

Laughing
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
It begins -- rather, resumes -- when one walks ... no, runs ... away from this F-ing politics/off-topic forum.

don't let the door hit ya on the way out... brain dead...

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U.S. — The thousands of babies alive today because of the Dobbs ruling have apologized to Republicans for contributing to their lackluster midterm results.

"We are so sorry that our not being murdered may have cost Republicans a few seats in the House," said the babies in a joint statement. "We know it can't make up for it, but perhaps ten thousand children escaping a violent death will somehow ease the blow."

While the Dobbs decision was expected to hurt Republicans, the babies born because of the ruling did admit to being caught off guard by voters. "We get it, we do cry a lot," said the babies. "We just had no idea that people would turn out in droves to vote Democrat, purely out of anger that no one got to crush our skulls. While that seems totally insane, what do we know - we're just helpless babies."

Though Americans came into the election generally displeased with the direction of the country, exit polls showed that the opportunity to murder a baby motivated a large contingent of voters to stick with the Democrats anyways. "Sure the country is in terrible shape, but what if you wanted to shoot a baby in the face and you couldn't?" asked local woman Rhonda McMullin. "I may not have electricity and might get mugged every hour, but it's all worth it to know I can kill a kid whenever I please. My sacred rights as a woman are safe and secure."

At publishing time, another House race had been called for the Democrats, but an infinitely precious embodied soul was breathing.
coachg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the matter Malibu? You said November was going to be fun. Laughing Laughing Laughing

But I do respect your commitment to the anti-abortion movement. Too bad you are just like the other Republican's and turn a blind eye as those babies that get saved only to get mowed down by assault weapons. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Your concern for life might be a little more believable if you were anti-abortion & anti-gun.

Coachg
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
What is the matter Malibu? You said November was going to be fun. Laughing Laughing Laughing

But I do respect your commitment to the anti-abortion movement. Too bad you are just like the other Republican's and turn a blind eye as those babies that get saved only to get mowed down by assault weapons. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Your concern for life might be a little more believable if you were anti-abortion & anti-gun.

Coachg

And pro school lunch programs. And, pro expansion of Medicaid to more children, and pro funding day care, and pro parental leave. The Democrats have a much better record of taking care of this children, you care so much for, than your party.

So life begins at conception and ends at birth?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: