myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Climate Change
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 192, 193, 194  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeeeeha wrote:
How long do you think it'll take mac and friends to pop their butt plugs and launch into their usual diatribe of derogatory hate for anybody who would dare to disagree with them.

http://icecap.us/index.php/go/political-climate/alarmist_claim_rebuttals_updated/

The lunatics source, funded by pig oil:

Quote:
D’Aleo was the first Director of Meteorology at the cable TV Weather Channel and was ex-Chief Meteorologist at Weather Services International Corporation and Senior Editor of “Dr. Dewpoint” for WSI’s Intellicast.com web site.

He was a co-author of Fraser Institute’s 2007 Independent Summary for Policymakers (ISPM).

According to leaked documents, D’Aleo is one of a number of climate change skeptics who receives funding from the Heartland Institute, an organization at the forefront of climate science denial in the U.S.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeeeeha wrote:
How long do you think it'll take mac and friends to pop their butt plugs and launch into their usual diatribe of derogatory hate for anybody who would dare to disagree with them.

About as long as it takes them to type the word, "denier". Realize, of course, that they think it's criticism, rather than the compliment that it is in this case.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now for a little science lesson. I got mine directly from Charles Keeling, in about 1980, before I went to graduate school. Keeling, of course, started the measurement of CO2 in Hawaii. He taught me about global warming. Unfortunately, he didn’t tell me about people stupid enough to deny the science, or those who would sell out and pimp for the Heartland Institute. The actual science was settled decades ago.

https://scrippsco2.ucsd.edu/history_legacy/charles_david_keeling_biography.html
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first BS filter for AGWA in any book, speech, article, post, etc. is whether and how it treats Mann's notorious hockey stick plot, thoroughly debunked by virtually every scientific body and at at least one supreme court as an outright, deliberate, mathematical fraud. Keeling's admiration of Mann's concoction dismally fails the hockey stick test, and you know it because it's been cited and discussed right here many times. Google it when you have a few days to spare, focus on world-class sources rather than far left crap, find a shred of honesty in your DNA, and try to care more about the people of earth than about your one-track ideology.

We're watching you occasionally, mac, when we think we have the stomach. We have to scrub our computer screens every time you repeat the same old disproved screed as though you hadn't seen scientific proof to the contrary. Your reliance on Mann's disproved fraud should embarrass you, because reliance on it denies billions of people REAL, PROVEN, AFFORDABLE, QUICK, WIDELY PUBLISHED, VETTED solutions to AGW issues vastly and often deliberately overblown by ideologues and scammers from John "I'm flying my private airliner, paid for by my AGWA BS, to Paris for lunch. Neener neener and F You" Kerry to AOC (at least her campaign director admitted to the media that it was a scam) to the brainwashed misinformed masses.

Hint: "No, Virginia, the world will not be uninhabitable by Monday (unless Putin chooses to change that), or 2030, or 2500"
mac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chemo brain or senility?
mac

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the climate change denial industry has a counter story, to be aired on Fox news, the fact free channel. But this should scare watermen and women.

Quote:
The Earth's oceans reached the warmest and most acidic levels on record in 2021, while melting ice sheets helped raise sea levels to new heights, according to the World Meteorological Organization's new "State of the Global Climate" report. Levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide and methane also broke previous records, the report said. (Reuters)
biffmalibu

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, I wonder why 95% of actual scientists (includes nobody who posts on iwindsurf) agree that GLOBAL WARMING and CLIMATE CHANGE are human-caused, primarily due to the advent and continuation of the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION and consequent CARBON emissions?

Are all these scientists simply idiots or shills for some nefarious cabal of electric car manufacturers or something else?

I think it's more likely that the end result (annhilation of most of life on this planet) is so scary for psychologically-deficient people (Isobars et al) that they must choose some bizarre alternatives in order to prevent their own suicides.

Old deluded idiot white men...You're sick, in so many psychological ways. UTILIZE YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE. GET PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP! NOW!

Nobody will read this:
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jul/07/climate-change-denial-scepticism-cynicism-politics
isobars

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to keep up, BM. We discussed years ago the evidence that almost all those 95% ... then 96% ... then 98% ... denied those attributions. i.e., they're left wing bullshit intended to make us support AOC's Green Manure Program. Then as now, those sources include those very scientists and AOC's own campaign director. No one denies that man contributes to GW, but the extent, threat, and causation alarmism is fabricated to drive their green agenda and there are far better and cheaper solutions to what the nations of the worlds rate as problem #18, not #2*. Think Jimmy Carter on steroids.

* Don't forget that Biden rates our #1 threat as "domestic terrorists" and defines them as anyone who disagrees with the Democratic party line: Source: His own lips, on camera, to the media. (Thus his aborted attempt at a Ministry of Truth that lasted three weeks until her long litany of lies surfaced and the public outrage became clear.)

Wake up, BM, or stick to whatever it is that you know something about besides demanding censorship and boycotts.

Surely there must be something that fits that criterion.

biffmalibu wrote:
Gee, I wonder why 95% of actual scientists (includes nobody who posts on iwindsurf) agree that GLOBAL WARMING and CLIMATE CHANGE are human-caused, primarily due to the advent and continuation of the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION and consequent CARBON emissions?
biffmalibu

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so full of shit. Repeating bullshit does not make it logically true!

Cave dwellers, keep your heads in the sand! Wishing it away will not work...even with Baby Jesus by your side!
mac

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biff—you need to keep in mind that Isobars carefully censors any information that doesn’t fit his biases, and misreads and mis-quotes sources on the rare occasion he uses a credible source. Batshit crazy. Once you read the article he cites, and then read what he wrote about it, you understand that the water in his home town had too much lead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 192, 193, 194  Next
Page 178 of 194

Jump to: