Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KDTX
Issued 3/10/2014 3:38 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 3/12/2014 3:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus43 kdtx 120752
including the cities of...saginaw...caro...sandusky
352 am edt wed mar 12 2014
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 3 pm edt this
* snow will continue into the early afternoon. the snow may
become briefly heavy at times during the morning...especially
for areas south of m 46.
* visibilities will be reduced to between a half mile and one
mile in the falling and blowing snow.
* total snow accumulations will range from up to 2 inches north
of the the m 46 corridor to 5 inches in the southern portions
of saginaw...tuscola...and sanilac counties.
* northerly wind gusts over 30 mph are possible which will cause
some blowing and drifting of the snow.
* temperatures will fall into the teens during the afternoon...
while wind chill readings drop to around zero.
* roads will become snow covered and hazardous.
* visibilities will become poor due to both falling and blowing
* a winter weather advisory means that periods of snow and
blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution
* prepare...plan...and stay informed. visit