New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KLOX
Issued 9/26/2021 2:43 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 9/29/2021 3:00 AM US/Pacific.
whus76 klox 270348
point piedras blancas to point sal from 10 to 60 nm-
848 pm pdt sun sep 26 2021
...small craft advisory remains in effect from 9 am monday to
3 pm pdt tuesday...
...gale watch in effect from tuesday afternoon through late
* what...northwest winds 20 to 30 kt with gusts up to 35 kt and
combined seas 12 to 14 feet possible when conditions are worst.
* where...point piedras blancas to point sal from 10 to 60 nm.
* when...for the small craft advisory, from 9 am monday to 3 pm
pdt tuesday. for the gale watch, from tuesday afternoon
through late tuesday night.
* impacts...potentially strong winds may create dangerous sea
conditions which could capsize or damage small and large
* additional details...see the coastal waters forecast (cwflox).
mariners should consider altering plans to avoid possible
hazardous conditions. remain in port, seek safe harbor, alter
course, and/or secure the vessel for severe wind and combined