New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Flood Statement by KTAE
Issued 5/8/2021 8:27 PM US/Central.
Valid through 5/11/2021 5:48 AM US/Central.
wgus82 ktae 100105
national weather service tallahassee fl
805 pm cdt sun may 9 2021
...the flood warning continues for the following rivers in florida...
apalachicola river near blountstown affecting liberty, calhoun,
gulf and franklin counties.
turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
additional information is available at www.weather.gov.
805 pm cdt sun may 9 2021 /905 pm edt sun may 9 2021/
...the flood warning remains in effect...
the flood warning continues for
the apalachicola river near blountstown.
* until late monday night.
* at 7:15 pm cdt sunday /8:15 pm edt sunday/ the stage was 17.6 feet.
* flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* recent activity...the maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 7:15 pm cdt sunday /8:15 pm edt sunday/ was 17.6 feet.
* forecast...the river is expected to rise to a crest of 17.9 feet
just after midnight tonight. it will then fall below flood stage
* impact...at 18.0 feet, forest road 115 in liberty county at river
styx campground will flood, isolating access to the site.
lat...lon 3054 8502 3053 8493 3009 8508 2980 8491
2972 8505 3007 8520