myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Mexico's Mayan Riviera - who knows?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krt1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 7:38 am    Post subject: Mexico's Mayan Riviera - who knows? Reply with quote

Hey fellow boardheads! My wife has just booked me a trip with her and some friends to Mexicos Mayan Riviera. My understanding is that it is somewhere close to Cancun. Any info or tips on potential shredding would be appreciated...were going in October this year. Thanks...err, I mean muchos gracias!!!
davetait

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 8:09 am    Post subject: RE: Mexico's Mayan Riviera - who knows? Reply with quote

My wife and I were at the Barcelo Maya this spring at the end of Feb. They have only Hi-Fly Magnums there but I talked to some people from the Robinson Club Tulum who said they had much more variety. Also there is supposed to be a shop in Playa del Carmen the with short boards etc. but I never made it there in the day time. Conditiond seemed so-so must of the time anyway. Ps. If you are doing tours, I highly recommend Alltour-natives cenote (cave) snorkeling tour - amazing
krt1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 12:34 pm    Post subject: RE: Mexico's Mayan Riviera - who knows? Reply with quote

Thanks Dave, Ill check out the other resort and investigate the shop idea...also will for sure check out the cave snorkeling tour...thats something everyone will be interested in!

Thanks again - Kevin
raytracer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 4:13 pm    Post subject: RE: Mexico's Mayan Riviera - who knows? Reply with quote

Playa Del Carmenn has one
excellent windersurfing rental facility run by a good looking fanatical lady from Austria. New gear, good rates....
Kurt
ramoils

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 3:03 pm    Post subject: RE: Mexico's Mayan Riviera - who knows? Reply with quote

Kurt - Do you know name of this person/facility by any chance ? Want to call as Im going in June & would rather not take equip if I can rent (if conditions are ok). Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: