myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Media spin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Continuing along those lines, the US GDP grew at 2.9% in Q3...not too shabby fellow Americans. Consumer spending, and the jobs market has been very very resilient. Not something on Faux News these days..

Not even close to the inflation rate. C'mon man
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile you libs better get your 6 vaccinations a year
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You unvaxxed con-men better get your estate planning in order.
coachg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
I can only hope that Donald Trump deeply feels the pain moving into the future. He has much to pay for.

Not going to happen. There are far too many Malibu's who will ease that financial burden. Laughing

Coachg
mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is amazing how the victims of a grift keep doubling down and throwing money at the grifter. Trump, gold as advertised on so many right wing media, crypto currency.

Denial is not a river in Africa.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Continuing along those lines, the US GDP grew at 2.9% in Q3...not too shabby fellow Americans. Consumer spending, and the jobs market has been very very resilient. Not something on Faux News these days..

Not even close to the inflation rate. C'mon man

Inflation trending 4-5%, gas coming down fast. Things are pretty good Steve, it's ok be positive.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be a voting member of a regulatory body. As such, I caught the eye of the paranoid. This week I am getting dozens of e-mails like this:

Quote:
I am writing you to take every action possible to end local and national participation and compliance in these and related programs and agreements. All 'Sustainability Goals' and related negotiations are stealth measures to implement Agenda 2030 genocidal enslavement and depopulation.

Our government is participating in secret 'negotiations' to amend the International Health Regulations (IHR) and the proposed World Health (sic) Organization (WHO) 'Pandemic Response Treaty'. These negotionas are specifically designed, to negatively impact every aspect of our national and personal sovereignty and life.

Obviously some organization is behind the systematic spamming of public officials and spreading well-debunked nonsense like this. I've tried in vain to track this down to its source--but the conservative Supreme court has made it easy to send dark money into the internet. Many of these trace back to China and Russia bot factories.

Marmalade seems to be infected with this particular virus. Like some cults, there does not appear to be an effective vaccine that turns the critical thinking zone of the brain back on.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I used to be a voting member of a regulatory body. As such, I caught the eye of the paranoid. This week I am getting dozens of e-mails like this:

Quote:
I am writing you to take every action possible to end local and national participation and compliance in these and related programs and agreements. All 'Sustainability Goals' and related negotiations are stealth measures to implement Agenda 2030 genocidal enslavement and depopulation.

Our government is participating in secret 'negotiations' to amend the International Health Regulations (IHR) and the proposed World Health (sic) Organization (WHO) 'Pandemic Response Treaty'. These negotionas are specifically designed, to negatively impact every aspect of our national and personal sovereignty and life.

There's 2 ways of looking at it, coach Mac. You're conditioned to see the same message amplified as "spam". But could it be reality finally reaching home, as more people finally see the truth?

Spread that on your toast!

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:

Actually. It was the guru who was concerned about sterility. I don’t much read LaRonde all the time.

NO, it was I who brought up the issue of LACK OF sterility (as part of the greater globalist war on reproduction).

Did you know there is a vaccine for pregnancy? Supposedly it only lasts for 3 months.

Did you know the Gates Foundation has a history of distributing vaccines with anti-sterility agents?

Did you know that since the introduction of "Warp Speed", stillbirths and miscarriages are exploding?

Did you know they are now DELIBERATELY targeting pregnant women with NEW vaccines ... get this .. to protect the unborn from new viruses!

You can't make this shit up. Oh and they're also making vaccines to prevent heart attacks (from vaccines). Yeah sure. I think I'll just quit while I'm ahead and take no shots whatsoever.

Good thing I made that choice over 10 years ago ..which was at least 10 years after the last time I got any kind of shot, because I didn't know better and just did what a doctor said. Now, I'm allergic to absolutely nothing and never will be. I haven't had a cold or flu in years, not afraid of any kind of "viruses". My immune system is working perfectly as its maker intended. No mods to void the warranty! Surprised

Show me someone with pneumonia and "long covid", I'll snort a line of their snot, take 3 grams of vit C, and not get sick. Meanwhile, someone who got the VAX and has avoided germs at all cost, just died of a heart attack.

It's not nice to fool mother nature, boardhead. Good luck with that
mac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just doesn't get any crazier than this:

Quote:
Three months into the global coronavirus pandemic, Bill Gates has displaced George Soros as the chief bogeyman of the right.

In April, dozens of Texans crowded around Infowars host Alex Jones at an anti-shutdown demonstration in Austin, Texas, chanting “arrest Bill Gates.” A New York-based tech nonprofit falsely rumored to be working with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to implant vaccine microchips in people received so many death threats that it contacted the FBI. And a White House petition demanding the billionaire’s foundation be investigated for “medical malpractice and crimes against humanity” amassed half-a-million signatures in three weeks.

Gates, who has announced that his $40 billion-foundation will shift its “total attention” to fighting COVID-19, has been accused of a range of misdeeds, from scheming to profit off a vaccine to creating the virus itself. On April 8, Fox News host Laura Ingraham and Attorney General Bill Barr speculated about whether Gates would use digital certificates to monitor anyone who got vaccinated.

A Christian Right broadcaster, Brannon Howse of “Worldview Watch,” warned that Gates and the “medical globalist deep state” were using the crisis to regulate people’s fertility depending on their worldview, through “procreation tickets” and microchips. On Instagram, anti-vaccination activist Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., posted a video featuring a “1984”-style audience listening to Gates, with text declaring that the Microsoft Corp. co-founder “is conducting global social and medical experimentation,” via the World Health Organization. The New York Times noted that misinformation about Gates has become “the most widespread of all coronavirus falsehoods” trending online.

Nutberry jam is just about to tell us that Alex--billion dollar liar--and Brannon Howse are credible sources. No cure for this crazy shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 18 of 30

Jump to: