myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
President Biden should pardon Hunter Biden

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:52 pm    Post subject: President Biden should pardon Hunter Biden Reply with quote

I believe Pres should pardon his son to shut the hypocritical right wingers up.

and more importantly then push for a amendment that no president can pardon any relative or person that has been involved in his campaign or has worked for him ever or worked on his behalf with or without his knowledge....

Then he has to make an announcement it is his understanding too that a president can just think a pardon and it is instituted, he does not need to tell anyone.

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can he pardon himself and would he pardon his equally criminal brother? The FBI has enough hard evidence to imprison all of them, but that's not going to happen as long as he's the de facto director of the FBI.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or IS it going to happen (soon)? Given the thousands of pages of documented evidence against all the male Bidens, the flood of FBI and IRS agents blowing their whistles on the story and its coverup, the Democrat Party's determination to stop Joe from running again, and the fact that the evidence has been in FBI hands since 2019 (when Fox News broke and proved the story), it's going to be hard to keep the prosecutorial lid on the cases against all the Biden Boys.

Yeah, it's against some thing or another to reveal data that would alter the outcome of an ongoing election, but I'll bet there's a comparable law against covering the story up just before the 2020 election.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm spending my late 70's like ISO is, can one of you come to my house and hit me in the back of my head with a 4 x 4?
coachg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
If I'm spending my late 70's like ISO is, can one of you come to my house and hit me in the back of my head with a 4 x 4?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That may not be necessary Boggs. The next time you get drunk, I mean really shitfaced, ask people who were with you what personality emerged. If you became mean & angry like Iso, then yes, you will need the 4x4. But if your more cordial personality remained then the 4x4 won't be necessary.

The other option is you don't get drunk or take drugs in your late 70's and avoid the problem altogether. Shocked

Coachg
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think taking no drugs in your late 70s is extremely unlikely,
but I wish you all success.

-Craig

coachg wrote:

That may not be necessary Boggs. The next time you get drunk, I mean really shitfaced, ask people who were with you what personality emerged. If you became mean & angry like Iso, then yes, you will need the 4x4. But if your more cordial personality remained then the 4x4 won't be necessary.

The other option is you don't get drunk or take drugs in your late 70's and avoid the problem altogether. Shocked

Coachg
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
I think taking no drugs in your late 70s is extremely unlikely

If you were referring to "recreational" (i.e., playing Russian roulette with only one empty chamber) drugs, never mind; we KNOW their risks. Prescription drugs, however, are equally -- maybe more -- fraught with unnecessary risks. I neither needed nor took any lasting prescription drugs until my cancer decreed otherwise in my mid 70s, and have taken none* for the past couple of years now. Moreover, I chose and vetted a very specific oncologist and treatment protocol very carefully over every other oncologist and protocol in North America.

* One exception: they insist that I stay on one innocuous bone-preserving drug simply because I had one spinal metastasis 5 years ago, eradicated in a few seconds with imperceptible pinpoint radiation.

MANY doctors (and the federal government in many instances) have insisted that I accept statins, permanent prostate cancer hormone therapy** (aka chemical castration), nasty/risky orthopedic surgeries, an ultimately LETHAL drug that makes one feel like crap before it kills within 24 months, drugs to lower my triglycerides, drugs to raise my HDL, last-chance exotic antibiotics, barbaric surgery for a frozen shoulder, and more. Drs had my wife on a variety of drugs, including diuretics and blood pressure meds with extensive side effects.

Great emphasis intended: WE ACHIEVED BETTER RESULTS THAN ANY OF THOSE MEDS CAN ACHIEVE WITH NOTHING MORE THAN EXTREMELY SIMPLE, HEALTHY, TOTALLY SAFE, ABSOLUTELY FREE, RESEARCH-DRIVEN DIETARY TWEAKS (plus a kinesiology intervention that freed up my shoulder within an hour). As a bonus, every medical provider who sees my very thorough monthly labs expresses surprise and envy.

** One exception: I did ultimately have to accept a specific, low-dose, low-side effect hormone therapy temporarily. The result: it worked so exceedingly well that instead of being killed by that 24-month drug cocktail 6 years ago, I've been in remission for 18 months and counting ... rare for Stage IV cancer patients.

Yes, taking no drugs in our 70s is very rare. But I strongly suspect, and have proven in my and my wife's cases, that a HUGE percentage of those drug dependencies (dare I say "habits"?) are due more to three basic flaws embedded in our healthcare system:
1. It's driven more by Big Pharma than by medical science.
2. Most Western doctors are trained to rely more on medical bandaids than on finding and fixing root causes.
3. Far too many people depend far too heavily on those doctors.

No offense intended, but no apologies either, docs, but you're not taking a scalpel to me or putting me on any drugs until I've vetted everything you propose. I fired two highly regarded orthopedic surgeons before selecting the surgeon and the specific procedure to replace my ratty hip a couple of weeks ago, and I'm already leaps and BOUNDS ahead of the experiences I hear from other hip patients and websites. I fired two idiot cardiologists whose only question was "What's your LDL?" before prescribing statins for a non-existing problem and refusing to even address the reason I consulted with them.

Far more with healthcare than with politics, do your own damned homework. Just as you have only one vote in an election, you have only one patient. Which is more important to you?

Soapbox off ... until it's not.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, from Hunter Biden and the impending death of the Biden Administration to the current trials and tribulations of isobars' medical conditions, just like that.

Outrageous, yet still thriving in the fast lane in your late 70s. Wow.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he should pardon Neil Bush too while he is at it...

Better question: Why is Neil Bush not a scandal?

Quote:

What’s that? You don’t know who Neil Bush is? Exactly. He’s the son of Bush Sr. and the brother of Bush Jr. He committed major bank fraud with the Silverado Savings and Loan in Denver. Strangely, the right-wing media didn’t think people would be interested in someone so close to the seats of power breaking multiple laws, so they mostly ignored the trial. And because of his family connections, he ended up with a slap on the wrist: an out-of-court-settlement $50,000 fine, which is walking-around money for anyone named Bush.

So tell me again why Hunter Biden is so important, especially when the closest to a provable crime he’s committed was his admitted past drug use.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

read this same concept but better...

Quote:
Please make Mr. Hunter Biden your Senior Adviser, like President Trump did with Ivanka. That way he can claim Executive Privilege. It's the surest way to ensure that the harassment stops.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: