myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Are Covid vax pure BS and total economic collapse imminent?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can only hope. Seriously, this is a sign of cultural implosion. It is one thing to argue that some health measures were an overreach. There is no doubt that shut downs hurt the economy and zoom school hurt poor kids. Whether or not you think it was worth it has a lot do do with your value system, and favoring the economy over exposure of the immunocompromised isn’t necessarily crazy.

Arguing against vaccination is a whole different matter. Here the American Taliban has joined Muslim crazies in Afghanistan and damaged world health. Polio is back. Measles is back as a deadly disease. Idiots with defiance disorder, or ambition for power or money, have undermined trust in a health system that has saved millions of lives. They would return us to the era of the plague.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:
... we know the proof is in ...

I would like to be more certain, especially given my age and health issues, but I'm already sufficiently convinced (and becoming more so with every news cycle) that I don't plan to take any more Covid boosters (and hope I don't regret having taken one booster.)

I REALLY don't like even doctors -- let alone the federal Standards of Care -- trying to mandate my medical decisions and deny me access to the research and discussions.

Wow Mike, did you even know you would be making an ideal, if not the perfect argument in advance ?

The latest propaganda from Libtardia is claiming that somehow, conservative-minded folks represent the majority of excess mortality, due to our being "anti-vaxxers (TM)".

Never mind the truly perfect argument that the excess mortality seen worldwide is mostly happening from heart attacks, strokes, blot clots, etc. (And new cancers will soon be a factor)... you know, nothing which a real "vaccine" could prevent.

Never mind that the quoted study is of absurdly obvious cherry-picked data, i.e. 2017 voter registrations in just 2 states, and across a timeframe which just barely coincides with the VAX rollout.

No, I like your point because of the simple truth: Despite being a true red-blooded "conservative", you went and got the shots anyway. As you said, you're an "anti-vaxxer" only in the sense that you don't want others making your medical decision for you.

As much as this pains me to acknowledge, it is a very common story. But it sure does blow this latest libtard-fueled propaganda out of the water, doesn't it?
mac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
isobars wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:
... we know the proof is in ...

I would like to be more certain, especially given my age and health issues, but I'm already sufficiently convinced (and becoming more so with every news cycle) that I don't plan to take any more Covid boosters (and hope I don't regret having taken one booster.)

I REALLY don't like even doctors -- let alone the federal Standards of Care -- trying to mandate my medical decisions and deny me access to the research and discussions.

Wow Mike, did you even know you would be making an ideal, if not the perfect argument in advance ?

The latest propaganda from Libtardia is claiming that somehow, conservative-minded folks represent the majority of excess mortality, due to our being "anti-vaxxers (TM)".

Never mind the truly perfect argument that the excess mortality seen worldwide is mostly happening from heart attacks, strokes, blot clots, etc. (And new cancers will soon be a factor)... you know, nothing which a real "vaccine" could prevent.

Never mind that the quoted study is of absurdly obvious cherry-picked data, i.e. 2017 voter registrations in just 2 states, and across a timeframe which just barely coincides with the VAX rollout.

No, I like your point because of the simple truth: Despite being a true red-blooded "conservative", you went and got the shots anyway. As you said, you're an "anti-vaxxer" only in the sense that you don't want others making your medical decision for you.

As much as this pains me to acknowledge, it is a very common story. But it sure does blow this latest libtard-fueled propaganda out of the water, doesn't it?

And with this kind od specious reasoning, polio is back. The scourge of my youth. So sad. So Russian agit prop.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Isobars wrote:

Quote:

And with this kind of suspicious reasoning, Polio(TM) is back. The scourge of my youth. So sad. So Russian (sic) agit prop.

And with the CNN/White house/Soros/Gates Foundation (Blackrock/Vanguard?) response deadline looming, private worst class Jimmy McLibtard issues this desperate attempt at fulfilling his duty, using what he so dim-wittingly believes is the VAX-peddling trump-card: Polio(TM).

Gee I wonder who has actually brought back Polio(TM). I wonder who has the spheres to really watch this kind of thing ...
https://odysee.com/@Anon:96/billgatesmurder:b

Shocking, eh, casual readers? But hardly news to anyone who's been following the VAX-SCAM since Swine Flu II '09 (fool me once, anyone? .. no wait, this was the 4th? WHAT!?)

Jimmy boy, believe me when I say, you don't really want to do this. Trust me, cheerleading evil people is not going to work out in the long run.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new you tube for the far right. Fueled by crypto currency. Credible only to drunks and those far down the conspiracy rabbit hole.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pfizer admitted to the European Parliament, in response to a very direct question from Rob Roos, that they never tested their "vaccine" to see whether it could prevent transmission (what else is a "vaccine" supposed to do?). We watched their lips move. Google it.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

start here

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

Download the most recent XLS at the top of the list.

Open the file and read as you want (or not), then skip to sheet "Table 1".

IMPORTANT: skip the first month! If you're wondering why, then go ahead and read it, and note how it is quite an aberration to the following months. It truly seems that they were expecting people to read the first month, then stop. OOPS
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like you have to go all the way to the UK to find the raw core of anti-vaxxer activism.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Seems like you have to go all the way to the UK to find the raw core of anti-vaxxer activism.

Really, Mr. Chandler. Do you have any idea how foolish was this latest post of yours?

I understand that you're too chickensh_t to take notice of inconvenient truths, but when it's this BLOODY OBVIOUS, you really look like an arse with this kind of comment.

Just in case anyone can't scroll up, this link was OFFICIAL GUMMINT DATA, not some "anti-vaxxer activism".
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In truth, many of the links that you have posted in the past come from the UK. You want to deny that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: