myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But that’s not what Tucker said.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:
Tucker is one righteous dude, as journalists go. And pretty badass. He's almost as good a talker as I'm a writer! Laughing I love the cynical expressions. Classically trained, obviously.

But, is he controlled opposition? Does he get to choose his guests, or even his own subject matter?

I thought this was pretty classic
https://tuckercarlson.com/the-data-has-caught-up-with-all-of-the-covid-lies-dr-marty-makary/

But, wait for it ... #4, still perpetuating the big lie ...

"Lab Leak". Let's all go to Disneyworld, shall we? Exactly how does something "leak" from a lab, anyway? Captain Tripps, we're dying like mice down here!

People, ask yourselves: why are there so many biological weapons labs in the world? Where are their products being used? Where is the demand?

It's not like $400M Sidewinder missiles, where there is a clear demand for re-stocking after we waste them shooting down Russian weather balloons. No, I want to know, where is the product actually used?

The answer is : in plain sight, in your face (actually, in your shoulder)

More cowbell!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP-etRt3BbU

"writer" ? ha! ..economist, ha!
Professional light wind, schlogger? well maybe....

So nice of you to pay me such compliments while dodging the cold reality of my ongoing hard-to-accept point, which is related to pretty much all nasty current events. But on this matter, you're hardly alone.

OK Mr Beancounter, why don't you answer this simple question: The "gold standard" ended in 1971. What replaced it? I mean really, as in practically, not officially (you will not find this reality in official-speak). On what physical unit is modern fiat currency TRULY based?

Hint #1: the answer is not treasury bonds, nor is it nothing at all. Since neither is truly a real physical thing, each are actually impossible. If our currency were truly based on nothing at all, or on any kind of currency "derivative" or abstract monetary construct whatsoever, then we would have had hyperinflation decades ago.

Hint #2: since it IS based on something, the fear of hyperinflation is actually quite irrational, AS LONG as that SOMETHING is a stable commodity. Stable, meaning finite, NOT growing too fast, preferably shrinking!

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Truth

Wrong again as usual. You are like Jim Cramer.

Under the plan announced by federal regulators, $175 billion in deposits will be backstopped by the federal government.

Officials are doing this by waiving a federal deposit insurance cap of $250,000 and reaching deeper into the insurance fund that is paid for by banks.

At the same time, federal officials are attempting to auction off some $200 billion in assets Silicon Valley Bank holds. Any deposit support that does not come from the insurance fund, or asset auctions, will rely on special assessments on banks, or essentially a tax that mostly larger banks will bear the brunt of, according to officials with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.

Which is to say, the lifeline to Silicon Valley depositors will not use public taxpayer money. And stockholders and executives are not being saved.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/13/1163180140/silicon-valley-bank-is-it-a-bailout-barofsky

Of course not, you numbskull. Who's the bank going to charge for these new fees? You're a true moron.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumors Swirl Over Which Biden Family Member Got Cut Of $3M CCP-Linked Wire. Bet's of Joe.
Joe today completely lied about his position on gay marriage too, saying he'd supported it since high school...hahaha tapes of him everywhere saying he didn't support it....through 2012.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Truth

Wrong again as usual. You are like Jim Cramer.

Under the plan announced by federal regulators, $175 billion in deposits will be backstopped by the federal government.

Officials are doing this by waiving a federal deposit insurance cap of $250,000 and reaching deeper into the insurance fund that is paid for by banks.

At the same time, federal officials are attempting to auction off some $200 billion in assets Silicon Valley Bank holds. Any deposit support that does not come from the insurance fund, or asset auctions, will rely on special assessments on banks, or essentially a tax that mostly larger banks will bear the brunt of, according to officials with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.

Which is to say, the lifeline to Silicon Valley depositors will not use public taxpayer money. And stockholders and executives are not being saved.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/13/1163180140/silicon-valley-bank-is-it-a-bailout-barofsky

Of course not, you numbskull. Who's the bank going to charge for these new fees? You're a true moron.

Bank fees? You pay bank fees? I'm the moron? LOL
coachg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
Bank fees? You pay bank fees? I'm the moron? LOL

I think the word for Malibu is griftee. He's one of those "all of the people, all of the time" fools.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Coachg
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:
Tucker is one righteous dude, as journalists go. And pretty badass. He's almost as good a talker as I'm a writer! Laughing I love the cynical expressions. Classically trained, obviously.

But, is he controlled opposition? Does he get to choose his guests, or even his own subject matter?

I thought this was pretty classic
https://tuckercarlson.com/the-data-has-caught-up-with-all-of-the-covid-lies-dr-marty-makary/

But, wait for it ... #4, still perpetuating the big lie ...

"Lab Leak". Let's all go to Disneyworld, shall we? Exactly how does something "leak" from a lab, anyway? Captain Tripps, we're dying like mice down here!

People, ask yourselves: why are there so many biological weapons labs in the world? Where are their products being used? Where is the demand?

It's not like $400M Sidewinder missiles, where there is a clear demand for re-stocking after we waste them shooting down Russian weather balloons. No, I want to know, where is the product actually used?

The answer is : in plain sight, in your face (actually, in your shoulder)

More cowbell!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP-etRt3BbU

"writer" ? ha! ..economist, ha!
Professional light wind, schlogger? well maybe....

So nice of you to pay me such compliments while dodging the cold reality of my ongoing hard-to-accept point, which is related to pretty much all nasty current events. But on this matter, you're hardly alone.

OK Mr Beancounter, why don't you answer this simple question: The "gold standard" ended in 1971. What replaced it? I mean really, as in practically, not officially (you will not find this reality in official-speak). On what physical unit is modern fiat currency TRULY based?

Hint #1: the answer is not treasury bonds, nor is it nothing at all. Since neither is truly a real physical thing, each are actually impossible. If our currency were truly based on nothing at all, or on any kind of currency "derivative" or abstract monetary construct whatsoever, then we would have had hyperinflation decades ago.

Hint #2: since it IS based on something, the fear of hyperinflation is actually quite irrational, AS LONG as that SOMETHING is a stable commodity. Stable,

meaning finite, NOT growing too fast, preferably shrinking!

No Gold Standard necessary...As Long as USD is world reserve currency.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Truth

Welcome to America.. The contagion risk was huge Steve. If that poor sap is unhappy, he can look to the legislation in 2015 that eased regulation for the regionals. At the time it was a compelling argument that they were making--that is cap ratios of money centers should not apply to regionals under $250B. So, the lobbyists successfully argued much of Dodd Frank should not apply to regionals with a much different business mix..
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 55 of 139

Jump to: