myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coachg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
You just were telling us who is brainwashed, right?

Mr. Slog, I drink alcohol in moderation so my brain isn't washed like yours. It's only slightly rinsed.

Coachg
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Former Special Agent in charge of counter-intelligence in the New York field office, Charles McGonigal, was arrested on Saturday night for conspiring with Oleg Deripaska, a sanctioned Russian Oligarch.

Charles McGonigal was hit with a five-count indictment and charged with “violating and conspiring to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (“IEEPA”) and with conspiring to commit money laundering and money laundering.”

He was one of the clowns who pushed the Russian conspiracy theory about Trump.

Moscow Malibu Barfie speaks and a stench is put out.

be specific here dumber than a rock Russian asset. he was informed by an alli nation that their ambassadors was it assistant met trump Russia expert in a bar and trump guy noted to him that he he had just met with the Russian s and they had dirt on Hillary that the used the gru to steal. and would release it to harm a American so trump would win.

and you think that is not Russian influence assisting trump.

and you think this other nation aligned with America was lying when that is exactly what happened? wow oh wow they were mind readers. you to stupid to be an American, you Russian troll/asset.

further carter page was aware of a crime/attack on an American by Russia, and he did not notify American authorities. I believe that could be a crime....

remember carter page was under a fisa warrant before he ever met trump....

Last edited by real-human on Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:
You just were telling us who is brainwashed, right?

Mr. Slog, I drink alcohol in moderation so my brain isn't washed like yours. It's only slightly rinsed.

Coachg

Whatever you say, Coach Mac (as you just barely avoid the increasingly obvious elephant in the room)
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ukraine Rocked By Corruption Scandal, Wave Of Top Officials Resign: Sports Cars, Mansions & Luxury Vacations As People Suffered
coachg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
Whatever you say, Coach Mac (as you just barely avoid the increasingly obvious elephant in the room)

From your point of view Mr. Slog I'm sure they are pink elephant's.

Laughing

The real Coachg,

Not your imaginary one.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malibu… you’ve had COVID 3 times. Wow!

I’ve spent months traveling abroad and not being very careful. My hygiene sucks. I party with the Peruvians after a day of kiting waves. Hang out in Baja bars after windsurfing. Work construction and go to meetings with a dozen people. I haven’t had COVID once..,or maybe I did…. I’ve had EVERY vaccine available ASAP. Hmmm.

But. I’ve never had the flu as an adult (I get the vaccine every year). So, maybe I’m lucky. Or..maybe the vaccines give me just a little bit of edge…at least so far…
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
MikeLaRonde wrote:

From your point of view Mr. Slog I'm sure they are pink elephant's.
Laughing

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the real, sober world. byline Aidin Vaziri.

Quote:
The updated COVID-19 boosters cut the risk of getting sick from newer omicron subvariants, including the fast-spreading XBB.1.5 strain, by about half.

In the first study of the shots’ real-world effectiveness, researchers at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that the bivalent vaccines manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna continue to protect against the coronavirus despite its evolving evasiveness.

“Today we have additional evidence to show that these updated vaccines are protecting people against the latest COVID-19 variants,” Dr. Brendan Jackson, head of the CDC’s COVID-19 response, told reporters in a briefing on Wednesday.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Quote:
The updated COVID-19 boosters cut the risk of getting sick from newer omicron subvariants, including the fast-spreading XBB.1.5 strain, by about half.

In the first study of the shots’ real-world effectiveness, researchers at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that the bivalent vaccines manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna continue to protect against the coronavirus despite its evolving evasiveness.

“Today we have additional evidence to show that these updated vaccines are protecting people against the latest COVID-19 variants,” Dr. Brendan Jackson, head of the CDC’s COVID-19 response, told reporters in a briefing on Wednesday.

Real-world, huh CNN shill? What a load of diabolical garbage. From none other than the CDC itself, right? One of the few private companies acting as a federal agency (like the IRS)? Lovely.

The ultimate enforcers of this Malthusian scheme are the bankers, of course. This is why the police can't rebel, as always they are dependent on the power they serve. But when the banking class starts complaining, you just know (hope) this shit is freaking O_VAH !

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wsj-shreds-vaccine-makers-biden-admin-over-deceptive-booster-campaign
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
mac wrote:

Quote:

Real-world, huh CNN shill? What a load of diabolical garbage. From none other than the CDC itself, right? One of the few private companies acting as a federal agency (like the IRS)? Lovely.

The ultimate enforcers of this Malthusian scheme are the bankers, of course. This is why the police can't rebel, as always they are dependent on the power they serve. But when the banking class starts complaining, you just know (hope) this shit is freaking O_VAH !

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wsj-shreds-vaccine-makers-biden-admin-over-deceptive-booster-campaign
Can't fix parfanoid.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 36 of 139

Jump to: