myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
January 6th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yawn. I don't recall seeing any confederate flags in the video, and there definitely weren't any weapons being wielded by the patriots, except maybe some flag poles .. and re-purposed shields taken from beaten cops (I loved the scene where one was used to bash in a window!)

As for the true identity of the evil empire, are you kidding me? In DJT's own words, those poor kids in uniform (and pathetically, masks) were defending THE SWAMP. It matters not under who's administration they were hired, that was the ugly truth that day. And they knew it ... and it showed.

The evil Biden Regime was already planted, courtesy in part of the longtime traitors of congress who seem to never go away.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde,

I guess you are stepping up to defend isobars. I'm not surprised because he supported you in the past in your specious crusade against Covid19 vaccines. Dishonest folks tend to pool in the same places.

So, the rioters that Donald Trump unleashed were good freedom loving folks? As the video plainly reveals, that's hard to believe given the fact that they were attacking the Capitol Building in such an extremely violent and destructive way.

Peaceful folks don't act like that, even if they have a problem with the election results, but that seems to be lost to both you and isobars. Seems that you are one of the very unprincipled folks in America that support a violent revolution.

Forget democracy, right? Looking for an unfit Donald Trump to be king of America?
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mlaronde,

I guess you are stepping up to defend isobars. I'm not surprised because he supported you in the past in your specious crusade against Covid19 vaccines. Dishonest folks tend to pool in the same places.

So, the rioters that Donald Trump unleashed were good freedom loving folks? As the video plainly reveals, that's hard to believe given the fact that they were attacking the Capitol Building in such an extremely violent and destructive way.

Peaceful folks don't act like that, even if they have a problem with the election results, but that seems to be lost to both you and isobars. Seems that you are one of the very unprincipled folks in America that support a violent revolution.
Forget democracy, right? Looking for an unfit Donald Trump to be king of America?

Guess again. And why the bad memory, you should recall I'm no Trump fan. Although you have to admit, the guy's not boring. Some people can throw a party, but this guy could throw a riot! Laughing (I'm probably not the first to say that)

Despite his questionable public leadership actions, I don't believe that DJT was actually a child molester. I'm reasonably confident that all the chicks at Epstein Isle were at least 14 years old. Shocked

Ha ha, just kidding. I have no more clue than the rest of you, as to which corrupt public leaders are child molesters, and which are simply corrupt public leaders.

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone please enlighten me. How many lawsuits challeging the "stolen election" have been successful? Anyone? Beuller?
mac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde,

If you aren't a Donald Trump fan, why the keen synergy with isobars and the Trump rioters?

Regarding the child molester BS, I think you need to mix it up with BajaDean on that topic.
coachg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
As for the true identity of the evil empire, are you kidding me? In DJT's own words, those poor kids in uniform (and pathetically, masks) were defending THE SWAMP. It matters not under who's administration they were hired, that was the ugly truth that day. And they knew it ... and it showed.

Thank you for that. It explains a lot about your thought process. Rolling Eyes

Coachg
mac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None are so blind as those who will not see.
coachg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
None are so blind as those who will not see.

Not blind. He only watches hand picked videos from Iso. Laughing

Coachg
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Iso's refusal to engage in any discussion of the happenings of Jan 6 was pretty telling. Unfortunately, he is not unique to many on the conservative end of the spectrum.

Many in this country are operating on a belief system that just does not allow them to question what they are being fed by their sources. The interesting thing, to me, is that they believe that those of us who are in possession of the actual facts regarding Jan 6 are being mis-led.

One of my neighbors (and ex friend) is also a Jan. 6 denier. It is too difficult to be around him these days. He believes that Jan 6 was justified, that the election was stolen, and that the injuries to the police officers did not occur. He believes the videos have been edited. He's also an intelligent man who had a successful career and has a BS degree.

With those entwined in this belief system, there is no reasoning or discussion. This is a lot different than when he and I used to discuss the merits of conservatism vs liberalism. Now, the dialogue has grown angry and resentful on his part.

When I complained, on these pages, that Trump would divide us this way, I was chastised. It turns out it is worse than I would have thought.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 27 of 33

Jump to: