myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:16 am    Post subject: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

Wow, I just took a peek at this forum and sadly it looks like real-idiot has completely destroyed what little shred of sanity and decency existed here.
I hope all are well and enjoying life, I certainly am.
I took up winging and I am having a blast being a beginner again, less politics and more watching youtube videos trying to learn. Hopefully you boys will find some new zen.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Wow, I just took a peek at this forum and sadly it looks like real-idiot has completely destroyed what little shred of sanity and decency existed here.
I took up winging and I am having a blast being a beginner again, less politics and more watching youtube videos trying to learn. Hopefully you boys will find some new zen.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Can't debate and your fake news is attacked and not welcome here where we can call you and yours lies out because seems we have freedom of speech here. You just hate that... My examples beat the piss out of your lies that you just can not counter my posts of the truth. You can not handle the truth.

Stick to your love of Pediophiles and convicted sex offenders with serial accusations...

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

I believe Real-Idiot admitted he can't do any water sport well due to whatever that "poor me.......victim" excuse was. BUT, he sure is proficient at being an asshole.

Glad you're learning to foil, but no one can convince me that foiling will ever be on the same fun scale as kiting or windsurfing. Foiling looks and feels zen, but the rush factor is low in my opinion. I need the speed.
coachg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

Winging is lots of fun, & so easy to transport. Buut, it's hard to get out through shore break & scratches a different itch than windsurfing or windsurf foiling. I'm finding that at certain places I prefer to wing, others windsurf & still others windsurf foil. Winging has definitely increased my days on water.

Coachg
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

I believe Real-Idiot admitted he can't do any water sport well due to whatever that "poor me.......victim" excuse was. BUT, he sure is proficient at being an asshole.

Glad you're learning to foil, but no one can convince me that foiling will ever be on the same fun scale as kiting or windsurfing. Foiling looks and feels zen, but the rush factor is low in my opinion. I need the speed.

Being hearing impaired from birth you dumb as a rock moron. Deaf in one ear, auditory nerve does not function on that side... soooo . Which of coerce you would not know also not know or understand I only have one gyroscope signal per se. Which high probability is why I am a dyslexic as balance is a factor for dyslexia so that the eyes can read in sync. When I figured out some 25 years ago how the hearing works one ear vs two for putting the signals in phase to remove background sound, well a professor at stanford figured it out 2 years before I did so I did not apply for a patent on a product to help people hear. I promise you audiologists and Ear doctors still do not understand the physics/science behind it to this date. In some of todays products from top companies for noise suppression they now call it beamforming, my wording phase shifting is much more accurate. My theory on it also which is not known to the hearing world is as people get older they lose the hase shifting ability at some specific frequency and this that was the frequency that the phase was calculated in the brain and people lose their ability to filter background noise.

Well most people understand similarly when you only have one eye input you lose depth perception, so losing one ear input one loses not only phase shifting of sound but one gyroscope used for balance. Similarly one loses an input that has consequences. In this case it is instantaneous balance. IE the brain looks at the two gyroscopes in the ear and watched the signal phase to give a person instantaneous balance. I am the first human on the planet to figure this out as I have talked with ear docs that do have research backgrounds and were good in physics and they understood and noted the medical profession does not know this and would in general not understand that level of physics. BTW this is now how rockets and the segway work, they have multiple gyros and watch the phase between the gyros for instantaneous balance.

So this is why I will never be able to foil... I cannot ice skate, skate board, water ski, wake board, snow board, uni-cycle, roller blade and so on. People ask then how can I ride a bicycle or windsurf. In physics we call it momentum, to understand this is how you get a child to learn to ride a bike, you push them and momentum gives them significant stability, same with windsurfing, you water start and you have momentum giving you stability. I just cannot turn around is where it takes instantaneous balance ability.

many ignorant people say it just takes practice, and I tell them well if a blind person stares at a traffic light that practice is worthless without the hardware to make the proper signal-data to process. Some people just do not have the intellect to understand these issues.

As I have said every time I windsurf it is a major challenge probably similar to you learning to wing and or foil. So windsurfing would never be boring to me.

Being a dyslexic in our society is very difficult and sadly most dyslexics do very poorly in schools. I was one of the lucky ones as I was top 5% in school and top 1% in math. They never recognized I was a dyslexic in school because of my math skills and after all as a freshmen taking state in chess 9th in the midwest out of 9 states. After reding bout dyslexics they try to give them encouragement, but it is like winning the largest lottery. They build up look at what you can be, Einstein, divenich, Bell, Ford, and so on and on were dyslexics.

Again counter to NP still-idiots ability to understand high empathy is a trait of a dyslexic. also noted I was a state level competitive wrestler, caption and most defensive points of an undefeated football team, competitive in top levels of foosball, undefeated in air hockey , never lost a series in my life in competitions, competitive at high levels in pinball. If you read the below it shows me to every ability. Though many friends have said I am a genius, I know I am not as my father really is one. If that professor at Stanford that beat me by 2 years on phase shifting of sound, i would be in the elite ranks, but if my theory on loss of specific frequencies is the way one locks onto the phase shifting point for the offset, well I will be in that league. Though I believe my patent for headlight anti-glare could be in that level too.

Lets see 9 national and international awards at the some of the largest trade shows for best new product, including CES, National Stationery show and on and on.

https://www.dyslexiasupportsouth.org.nz/parent-toolkit/emotional-impact/strengths-of-dyslexia/

Quote:
Helping your child notice their strengths
(NB: Every person with a learning difference is different. They may be very creative with art or good at sport or in their ability to manage a group of people for a common cause or with their social interaction, for example a dyslexic may not draw well but instead they may be very co-ordinated at sports.)

Dyslexic strengths include:

 Good problem solvers
 Creative
 Observant
 High levels of empathy
 Excellent big-picture thinkers
 Good at making connections
 Strong narrative reasoning
 Three-dimensional thinking
All these strengths intertwine as well. For example, problem solving needs imagination, creativity, being observant and reasoning skills.

What these strengths mean
Good problem solvers (thinking outside the box)
This can come to the fore when the children create strategies for managing their learning when it is so difficult for them. For example, asking the person sitting beside them for the instructions or using “Ok Google” for spelling
 Seeing new ways to complete tasks and may discover connections that others have missed.
 They are especially good at bringing together information and resources from different areas to see these new connections.
 They tend to use an intuitive approach to problem solving that can seem like daydreaming. Staring out of the window is how dyslexics work, letting their brain slide into neutral and ease itself around a problem to let connections assemble.
 Can use critical thinking to solve a problem after comparing information.
Examples of dyslexics using this strength include Albert Einstein and Leonardo Da Vinci

Creative
Being creative can mean many different types of creativity, such as an artist, a musician, a talented sportsperson, a leader of a group or an entrepreneur.
The painter’s Picasso and Pollock were both dyslexics. So was the author Roald Dahl and entrepreneur Richard Branson. NZ shot-putter Tom Walsh is also dyslexic.

Big picture thinker
This strength can make it easier to spot patterns and see trends in data. People with dyslexia have the ability to see how things connect to form complex systems, and to identify similarities among multiple things. Such strengths are likely to be of particular significance for fields like science and mathematics, where pictures are key.
“9 out of 10 dyslexics describe their thinking as “seeing past detail to gain a strategic (big picture) view of a subject/problem”

Observant
People with dyslexia excel at finding the odd one out from enormous quantities of visual data.

For example, dyslexic scientist Christopher Tonkin described his unusual sensitivity to noticing “things out of place.”

‘The British intelligence agency uses the abilities of dyslexics to analyse complex information in a “dispassionate, logical and analytical”, way to combat threats such as foreign espionage.
While many people with dyslexia struggle with reading or writing, they are often extremely skilled at deciphering facts from patterns or events’.

High levels of empathy

This can relate to where a person with dyslexia has the ability to “read the situation” and then have a sense of understanding what is happening for other people in that situation (empathy). This can be a very strong skill.
Whether this heightened empathy is a result of their brains being wired differently, or because their childhoods are defined by difference make them more empathic to others’ plights, is not clear.

Narrative reasoning
Narrative reasoning uses memory of experiences (episodic memory). Dyslexic individuals have a greater ability to learn through experiences and recall information with more efficiency, whether they have actually experienced or simply imagined these experiences.

REASONING:

Understanding patterns, evaluating possibilities or making decisions. (84% of dyslexics are above average in Reasoning).
Simplifying: understanding, taking apart or simplifying complex ideas or concepts.
Analysing: using logic to decide on strength of an argument or where the truth lies.
Deciding: interpreting patterns; situations to predict future events; make decisions.
Visioning: seeing past detail to gain a strategic (big picture) view of a subject or problem.
(From Made by Dyslexia)

Three dimensional thinking and making connections
They think with 3-dimensional, multi-sensory images that evolve and grow as the thought process adds more information or concepts. They do not experience much, if any, internal dialogue. This thought process happens so much faster than verbal thinking, that it is usually subliminal.Many people with dyslexia demonstrate better skills at manipulating 3D objects in their mind. Many of the world’s top architects and fashion designers have dyslexia.
[/quote]
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

I am definitely not quitting kiting and I may even start WS again. My main reason is accessibility, it opens up several new locations locally that do not work for kiting. Traffic is getting unbearable here.
It is very zen but don't be fooled it can be fast and action packed. Just watch some of the riders at the gorge on a nuking day, they're killing it.
I'm looking forward to getting in the swell and riding the wave with zero energy from the wing, that's what everyone raves about.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

coachg wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Winging is lots of fun, & so easy to transport. Buut, it's hard to get out through shore break & scratches a different itch than windsurfing or windsurf foiling. I'm finding that at certain places I prefer to wing, others windsurf & still others windsurf foil. Winging has definitely increased my days on water.

Coachg

Nice!! glad to hear you took the plunge. Yes shore break is scary and expensive if you shred your wing. We have a couple of great spots where you can sneak out from the side..
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Being hearing impaired from birth you dumb as a rock moron. Deaf in one ear, auditory nerve does not function on that side... soooo . Which of coerce you would not know also not know or understand I only have one gyroscope signal per se. Which high probability is why I am a dyslexic as balance is a factor for dyslexia so that the eyes can read in sync. When I figured out some 25 years ago how the hearing works one ear vs two for putting the signals in phase to remove background sound, well a professor at stanford figured it out 2 years before I did so I did not apply for a patent on a product to help people hear. I promise you audiologists and Ear doctors still do not understand the physics/science behind it to this date. In some of todays products from top companies for noise suppression they now call it beamforming, my wording phase shifting is much more accurate. My theory on it also which is not known to the hearing world is as people get older they lose the hase shifting ability at some specific frequency and this that was the frequency that the phase was calculated in the brain and people lose their ability to filter background noise.

Well most people understand similarly when you only have one eye input you lose depth perception, so losing one ear input one loses not only phase shifting of sound but one gyroscope used for balance. Similarly one loses an input that has consequences. In this case it is instantaneous balance. IE the brain looks at the two gyroscopes in the ear and watched the signal phase to give a person instantaneous balance. I am the first human on the planet to figure this out as I have talked with ear docs that do have research backgrounds and were good in physics and they understood and noted the medical profession does not know this and would in general not understand that level of physics. BTW this is now how rockets and the segway work, they have multiple gyros and watch the phase between the gyros for instantaneous balance.

So this is why I will never be able to foil... I cannot ice skate, skate board, water ski, wake board, snow board, uni-cycle, roller blade and so on. People ask then how can I ride a bicycle or windsurf. In physics we call it momentum, to understand this is how you get a child to learn to ride a bike, you push them and momentum gives them significant stability, same with windsurfing, you water start and you have momentum giving you stability. I just cannot turn around is where it takes instantaneous balance ability.

many ignorant people say it just takes practice, and I tell them well if a blind person stares at a traffic light that practice is worthless without the hardware to make the proper signal-data to process. Some people just do not have the intellect to understand these issues.

As I have said every time I windsurf it is a major challenge probably similar to you learning to wing and or foil. So windsurfing would never be boring to me.

Being a dyslexic in our society is very difficult and sadly most dyslexics do very poorly in schools. I was one of the lucky ones as I was top 5% in school and top 1% in math. They never recognized I was a dyslexic in school because of my math skills and after all as a freshmen taking state in chess 9th in the midwest out of 9 states. After reding bout dyslexics they try to give them encouragement, but it is like winning the largest lottery. They build up look at what you can be, Einstein, divenich, Bell, Ford, and so on and on were dyslexics.

Again counter to NP still-idiots ability to understand high empathy is a trait of a dyslexic. also noted I was a state level competitive wrestler, caption and most defensive points of an undefeated football team, competitive in top levels of foosball, undefeated in air hockey , never lost a series in my life in competitions, competitive at high levels in pinball. If you read the below it shows me to every ability. Though many friends have said I am a genius, I know I am not as my father really is one. If that professor at Stanford that beat me by 2 years on phase shifting of sound, i would be in the elite ranks, but if my theory on loss of specific frequencies is the way one locks onto the phase shifting point for the offset, well I will be in that league. Though I believe my patent for headlight anti-glare could be in that level too.

Lets see 9 national and international awards at the some of the largest trade shows for best new product, including CES, National Stationery show and on and on.

https://www.dyslexiasupportsouth.org.nz/parent-toolkit/emotional-impact/strengths-of-dyslexia/

Quote:
Helping your child notice their strengths
(NB: Every person with a learning difference is different. They may be very creative with art or good at sport or in their ability to manage a group of people for a common cause or with their social interaction, for example a dyslexic may not draw well but instead they may be very co-ordinated at sports.)

Dyslexic strengths include:

 Good problem solvers
 Creative
 Observant
 High levels of empathy
 Excellent big-picture thinkers
 Good at making connections
 Strong narrative reasoning
 Three-dimensional thinking
All these strengths intertwine as well. For example, problem solving needs imagination, creativity, being observant and reasoning skills.

What these strengths mean
Good problem solvers (thinking outside the box)
This can come to the fore when the children create strategies for managing their learning when it is so difficult for them. For example, asking the person sitting beside them for the instructions or using “Ok Google” for spelling
 Seeing new ways to complete tasks and may discover connections that others have missed.
 They are especially good at bringing together information and resources from different areas to see these new connections.
 They tend to use an intuitive approach to problem solving that can seem like daydreaming. Staring out of the window is how dyslexics work, letting their brain slide into neutral and ease itself around a problem to let connections assemble.
 Can use critical thinking to solve a problem after comparing information.
Examples of dyslexics using this strength include Albert Einstein and Leonardo Da Vinci

Creative
Being creative can mean many different types of creativity, such as an artist, a musician, a talented sportsperson, a leader of a group or an entrepreneur.
The painter’s Picasso and Pollock were both dyslexics. So was the author Roald Dahl and entrepreneur Richard Branson. NZ shot-putter Tom Walsh is also dyslexic.

Big picture thinker
This strength can make it easier to spot patterns and see trends in data. People with dyslexia have the ability to see how things connect to form complex systems, and to identify similarities among multiple things. Such strengths are likely to be of particular significance for fields like science and mathematics, where pictures are key.
“9 out of 10 dyslexics describe their thinking as “seeing past detail to gain a strategic (big picture) view of a subject/problem”

Observant
People with dyslexia excel at finding the odd one out from enormous quantities of visual data.

For example, dyslexic scientist Christopher Tonkin described his unusual sensitivity to noticing “things out of place.”

‘The British intelligence agency uses the abilities of dyslexics to analyse complex information in a “dispassionate, logical and analytical”, way to combat threats such as foreign espionage.
While many people with dyslexia struggle with reading or writing, they are often extremely skilled at deciphering facts from patterns or events’.

High levels of empathy

This can relate to where a person with dyslexia has the ability to “read the situation” and then have a sense of understanding what is happening for other people in that situation (empathy). This can be a very strong skill.
Whether this heightened empathy is a result of their brains being wired differently, or because their childhoods are defined by difference make them more empathic to others’ plights, is not clear.

Narrative reasoning
Narrative reasoning uses memory of experiences (episodic memory). Dyslexic individuals have a greater ability to learn through experiences and recall information with more efficiency, whether they have actually experienced or simply imagined these experiences.

REASONING:

Understanding patterns, evaluating possibilities or making decisions. (84% of dyslexics are above average in Reasoning).
Simplifying: understanding, taking apart or simplifying complex ideas or concepts.
Analysing: using logic to decide on strength of an argument or where the truth lies.
Deciding: interpreting patterns; situations to predict future events; make decisions.
Visioning: seeing past detail to gain a strategic (big picture) view of a subject or problem.
(From Made by Dyslexia)

Three dimensional thinking and making connections
They think with 3-dimensional, multi-sensory images that evolve and grow as the thought process adds more information or concepts. They do not experience much, if any, internal dialogue. This thought process happens so much faster than verbal thinking, that it is usually subliminal.Many people with dyslexia demonstrate better skills at manipulating 3D objects in their mind. Many of the world’s top architects and fashion designers have dyslexia.
[/quote]

That's a really long winded way of saying poor me, but I think I'm brilliant. Too bad the only thing you're brilliant at is wasting your time posting endless moronic BS on here and numerous other sites, to only prove that you're an asshole to the core.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get help Still waters. You can only work on your own stuff. Take a page from Matty, who left the forum an angry bitter person—and came back a happy winger.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Get help real-idiot, you're a sick man Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:

That's a really long winded way of saying poor me, but I think I'm brilliant. Too bad the only thing you're brilliant at is wasting your time posting endless moronic BS on here and numerous other sites, to only prove that you're an asshole to the core.

I am a real accomplished chess player and you a fake tic-tac-toe trumped up university flunkie....

I know it keeps you up at night with right winger McVeigh and trump like hate when I do that to ya.....

BTW the right wing pay people to post their hate on sites... even putin loves his FSB/GRU Nazis, KKK, and so on are paid to post. But you hate an american who is not paid and his free speech and want to silence my american right.

This site had one of these paid right wing wackos, that was outed by what was his name Pueno that outed him on sites all over the internet that the paid right wing idiot went to. Pueno was clever he said he traced him by searching the web for the words he misspelled is how he tracked him to iwindsurf posting the same garbage. I have caught another on another forum.

Last edited by real-human on Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: