myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gaetz pediophile investigation Trump friend of cource
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/rep-matt-gaetzs-wingman-just-filed-sensitive-information-seal-rcna37170?cid=eml_mra_20220708&user_email=e73377d3e40790eecbf6a99203e1476ea2a23c644c2045abd739b8f9e629a73b

Matt Gaetz’s wingman just filed ‘sensitive information’ under seal.

Quote:
Joel Greenberg is ready to be sentenced for his crimes—and has been cooperating in ‘ongoing investigations and prosecutions’ against ‘multiple individuals.’ Should Gaetz worry?

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.newsweek.com/matt-gaetz-pence-marc-short-conspiracy-lies-child-sex-trafficking-1728274

Matt Gaetz Says Pence Spokesman Repeated 'Conspiracies and Lies' About Him

Quote:
Matt Gaetz has hit back at the attack from one of Mike Pence's top aides who suggested the Florida congressman will "be in prison for child sex trafficking" by the time of the next presidential election.

Gaetz was reacting to Marc Short's comments he made on CNN's Erin Burnett OutFront on Monday night after the congressman declared that Pence "will never be president" at a speech at Turning Point USA Student Action Summit, calling the former vice president a "nice guy. Not a leader."

"I don't know if Mike Pence will run for president in 2024, but I don't think Matt Gaetz will have an impact on that. In fact, I'd be surprised if he was still voting, it's more likely he'll be in prison for child sex trafficking by 2024," said Pence's former chief of staff. "And I'm actually surprised that Florida law enforcement still allows him to speak to teenage conferences like that."

Short was making reference to the Justice Department investigating Gaetz over allegations he had sex with a teenage girl and paid for her to travel with him, including over state lines. Gaetz has not been charged with any crime and denies all the accusations against him.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/matt-gaetz-must-be-removed-from-committee-after-pardon-report-ted-lieu/ar-AA11WBY9?cvid=b1716f6fb45c4e0a9684d2c80d428213&ocid=winp2sv1plustaskbarhover

Matt Gaetz 'Must' Be Removed From Committee After Pardon Report: Ted Lieu

Quote:

Calls for Representative Matt Gaetz's removal from a key committee position have begun after it was reported that the Republican Florida congressman sought a pre-emptive pardon from former President Donald Trump.

Above, Representative Matt Gaetz attends a meeting of congressional Republicans in 2020. A fellow congressman, Ted Lieu, has called for Gaetz to be removed from a major committee seat over allegations that he sought preemptive pardon over a DOJ probe into his conduct.
Above, Representative Matt Gaetz attends a meeting of congressional Republicans in 2020. A fellow congressman, Ted Lieu, has called for Gaetz to be removed from a major committee seat over allegations that he sought preemptive pardon over a DOJ probe into his conduct.
© Anna Moneymaker/Pool/Getty Images
The news first broke on Saturday from The Washington Post. According to the report, Gaetz allegedly told former White House aide Johnny McEntee that he had asked chief of staff Mark Meadows for a pre-emptive pardon from Trump due to an investigation against him. When investigators pressed further, McEntee said that the investigation in question was probably the Department of Justice's (DOJ) probe into allegations that the congressman had violated sex trafficking laws.

In addition to reigniting the conversation about the accusations against Gaetz, the report also led Democratic Representative Ted Lieu of California to call for his removal from a major Judiciary Committee seat.

"GOP Rep Matt Gaetz is entitled to the presumption of innocence," Lieu tweeted. "He is not entitled to sit on the Judiciary Committee that has oversight over the Department of Justice that is investigating him for sex crimes. A conflict of interest. [House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy] must remove him from the Committee."

Related video: 'Outrageous' 'untethered': DOJ vets slam judge's ruling on Trump's stolen docs

'Outrageous' 'untethered': DOJ vets slam judge's ruling on Trump's stolen docs
The DOJ opened its investigation into Gaetz in late 2020, with the approval of Trump-appointed Attorney General William Barr. The investigation is about allegations that Gaetz paid for sex, engaged in a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and transporting her across state lines, the latter of which brought the investigation into the realm of sex trafficking. Gaetz has denied the allegations and accused the DOJ of conspiring against him.

5 tips for learning well
Ad
Babbel
5 tips for learning well
Gaetz became a target of the DOJ probe as an extension of an investigation into his colleague, former Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg. Greenberg pleaded guilty to sex trafficking charges last May, with his sentencing being delayed multiple times to this coming December.

In a statement to the Post, a spokesperson for Gaetz denied that the congressman ever sought a pardon for himself, saying that he discussed pardons for other individuals during the final months of Trump's presidency.

"Congressman Matt Gaetz discussed pardons for many other people publicly and privately at the end of President Donald Trump's first term," the spokesperson told the newspaper. "As for himself, President Trump addressed this malicious rumor more than a year ago stating, 'Congressman Matt Gaetz has never asked me for a pardon.' Rep. Gaetz continues to stand by President Trump's statement."

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/associate-of-matt-gaetz-s-wingman-indicted-in-fraud-scheme/ar-AA123DkG?cvid=bff226daf35d48bc84da2032fb2dabbb&ocid=winp2sv1plus

Associate of Matt Gaetz's 'wingman' indicted in fraud scheme

Quote:
A business owner who contracted with the Seminole County Tax Collector’s Office through Joel Greenberg has been indicted in a fraud scheme, Click Orlando reports.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) once referred to Greenberg as his "wingman." The Republican congressman has been under federal investigation since November 2020. The investigation reportedly centers around whether he had sexual relations with a 17-year-old girl and paid her for it.

According to the new report, Michael Shirley -- the owner of Praetorian Integrated Services -- faces one count of conspiracy to commit honest services fraud and four counts of honest services fraud.

A consulting services agreement dated Jan. 3, 2017, shows Greenberg hired Praetorian as a “consultant” with a fee of $12,500 per month. Greenberg reportedly signed on behalf of the tax collector's office when he hired Shirley.

IN OTHER NEWS: Trump's first day with the special master isn't going very well

"According to the indictment, Shirley would submit inflated invoices to the government agency for goods and services," reports Click Orlando. "It also states that Shirley would then pay bribes and kickbacks to a 'public official' in exchange for 'receiving favorable action.' This favorable action included hiring Shirley and Praetorian and ensuring they were paid, including the inflated invoices. The indictment states that the conspiracy included plans for Shirley to use another co-conspirator as an intermediary between himself and the 'public official' who was being bribed."

Shirley made at least $466,625.72 through this scheme, according to the indictment.

As the report points out, Greenberg pleaded guilty last year to child sex trafficking, aggravated identity theft, production of a false identification document, wire fraud, stalking and conspiracy. Greenberg has since been cooperating with federal and state agents in other criminal investigations.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-ethics-committee-takes-major-step-in-matt-gaetz-underage-sex-investigation-nyt/ar-BB1i2Ypw?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=b155a7319b104470bf72c189f2c957c6&ei=3

House Ethics Committee takes major step in Matt Gaetz underage sex investigation: NYT

Quote:
The House Ethics Committee is taking a major step in reviving an inquiry into Rep. Matt Gaetz's (R-FL) alleged dalliances with underage teens, reports the New York Times.

The Department of Justice previously conducted its own investigation and chose not to file charges, but that has not stopped the House committee for requesting all materials to do their own inquiry.

As the Times is reporting, the lawyer for the chief witness against the Florida Republican is now co-operating as the investigation ramps up.

ALSO READ: A Republican invasion of self-defeating immorality

"Fritz Scheller, a lawyer for Mr. Gaetz’s former friend and political ally Joel Greenberg, said he provided documents to the committee that he said backed up his client’s claims that he witnessed Mr. Gaetz having sex with a 17-year-old girl," the report states with attorney stating in an email, "Mr. Greenberg has and will cooperate with any congressional request.”
The report adds that Greenberg pleaded guilty to trafficking in 2021 and is currently serving a an 11-year prison sentence.

Recommended Links:
・Matt Gaetz heckled at Trump event: 'What's the youngest schoolgirl you've ever been with?'

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty amazing that some idiot who believes he is brilliant starts thread after thread where next to no one, or literally no one interacts with his idiotic trolling for discord with those in the water sport community. Seriously, get a life, or do something that makes a difference.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
Pretty amazing that some idiot who believes he is brilliant starts thread after thread where next to no one, or literally no one interacts with his idiotic trolling for discord with those in the water sport community. Seriously, get a life, or do something that makes a difference.

Obviously you were so stupid in school that you could not pass math logic. Me top 1% on math when USA was number 1 in the world, ya because of right wing hate of education usa is about number 30 in math now. Is usa getting more competitive or less when you are not top in the world in Math?

Again while I was a state chess champ you were a loser at playing tic-tac-toe. Similar to this, I have beaten you so badly that you can not even post a defence to the pediophile you are defending with your trolling.

Ya before I started posting on this forum you and yours defending pediophile had your way with kids and I have beat you and your pediphile defenders to a pulp with my dyslexic words. Funny you did not cry about a political forum as part of this water sports hobby forum before I started posting here.... Go back to supporting raping and pillaging where you came from as I again just beat the piss out of your support of child mollesting heros.

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Obviously you were so stupid in school that you could not pass math logic. Me top 1% on math when USA was number 1 in the world, ya because of right wing hate of education usa is about number 30 in math now. Is usa getting more competitive or less when you are not top in the world in Math?

Again while I was a state chess champ you were a loser at playing tic-tac-toe. Similar to this, I have beaten you so badly that you can not even post a defence to the pediophile you are defending with your trolling.

Ya before I started posting on this forum you and yours defending pediophile had your way with kids and I have beat you and your pediphile defenders to a pulp with my dyslexic words. Funny you did not cry about a political forum as part of this water sports hobby forum before I started posting here.... Go back to supporting raping and pillaging where you came from as I again just beat the piss out of your support of child mollesting heros.

You truly are insane.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes ... I've suggested a forum rule-- that is, you can't post more than 3 posts consecutively .. At some point , you'll need interaction with another party ..
Boggsman 3 post rule
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Yes ... I've suggested a forum rule-- that is, you can't post more than 3 posts consecutively .. At some point , you'll need interaction with another party ..
Boggsman 3 post rule

Boggs that rule isn’t really needed because most people who aren’t insanely stupid like Dean don’t do such things. Really, who in their right mind posts this sort of shit day in and day out with zero interaction?

Careful Boggs, Dean is going to melt down on you, and says you’re a pedophile supporter, troll, McVeigh, not great at math, or chess, or wrestling, or, or, or…..Good thing you can rip a jibe. Do you think you’ll lose any sleep like Dean does composing his insane posts?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: