myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
It was great meeting your Dad....lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Oh my god, Matty is so deranged he's citing a Rolling Stone journalist. Calm down dude, you too can parade in front of a Confederate monument with all your guns when Biden wins.

LOL you can always tell when you have a rat corned, no argument just insults and attack the source......Thanks for proving my point. You and others like you are the Virus...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More reading for the ignorant...

Biden is under an active FBI investigation as we speak.. Bobulinsky was interviewed for 5 hours on Oct 23..

Confirmed today.
Dead man walking

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/29/report-fbi-actively-investigating-hunter-biden-and-his-associates-for-money-laundering/
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More reading for morons.... You can see the exact behavior these brave journalist descibe right on this forum.. The left have become dangerous scumbags with zero interest of the truth...

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/523402-glenn-greenwald-resigns-from-the-intercept

Last edited by mat-ty on Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Matty, you are so sad and so stupid. You posted this article before, it has absolutely nothing to do with the current debate. I doubt you even read it. It is from months ago, and I'll highlight just a bit from the start.
MATT TAIBBI
JUN 20, 2020 9:00 PM
Sometimes it seems life can’t get any worse in this country. Already in terror of a pandemic, Americans have lately been bombarded with images of grotesque state-sponsored violence, from the murder of George Floyd to countless scenes of police clubbing and brutalizing protesters.

Our president, Donald Trump, is a clown who makes a great reality-show villain but is uniquely toolless as the leader of a superpower nation. Watching him try to think through two society-imperiling crises is like waiting for a gerbil to solve Fermat’s theorem ...

But police violence, and Mr. Trump’s daily assaults on the presidential competence standard, are only part of the disaster. On the other side of the political aisle, among self-described liberals, we’re watching an intellectual revolution. It feels liberating to say after years of tiptoeing around the fact, but the American left has lost its mind. It’s become a cowardly mob of upper-class social media addicts, Twitter Robespierres who move from discipline to discipline torching reputations and jobs with breathtaking casualness.
Quote:

It has become common to attribute intolerance to liberals. Taibibi does it, Bill Maher does it. It doesn't really stick, at least not for me. I support the ACLU because they even protect hateful speeches. I welcome and read debates, like the one in the last issue of the Smithsonian about the Judensau in Wittenberg. Covered also by NPR. It doesn't seem like the press has lined up to avoid talking about these controversial issues in a sensible way.

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/08/803208726/a-german-jew-vows-to-fight-on-to-remove-anti-semitic-sculpture-after-court-defea

I think pundits are wrong about the idea of cancel culture, I think it is a very small element of thinking and not very prevalent. But stupidity? Dude, you've got hat covered.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Oh Matty, you are so sad and so stupid. You posted this article before, it has absolutely nothing to do with the current debate. I doubt you even read it. It is from months ago, and I'll highlight just a bit from the start.
MATT TAIBBI
JUN 20, 2020 9:00 PM
Sometimes it seems life can’t get any worse in this country. Already in terror of a pandemic, Americans have lately been bombarded with images of grotesque state-sponsored violence, from the murder of George Floyd to countless scenes of police clubbing and brutalizing protesters.

Our president, Donald Trump, is a clown who makes a great reality-show villain but is uniquely toolless as the leader of a superpower nation. Watching him try to think through two society-imperiling crises is like waiting for a gerbil to solve Fermat’s theorem ...

But police violence, and Mr. Trump’s daily assaults on the presidential competence standard, are only part of the disaster. On the other side of the political aisle, among self-described liberals, we’re watching an intellectual revolution. It feels liberating to say after years of tiptoeing around the fact, but the American left has lost its mind. It’s become a cowardly mob of upper-class social media addicts, Twitter Robespierres who move from discipline to discipline torching reputations and jobs with breathtaking casualness.
Quote:

It has become common to attribute intolerance to liberals. Taibibi does it, Bill Maher does it. It doesn't really stick, at least not for me. I support the ACLU because they even protect hateful speeches. I welcome and read debates, like the one in the last issue of the Smithsonian about the Judensau in Wittenberg. Covered also by NPR. It doesn't seem like the press has lined up to avoid talking about these controversial issues in a sensible way.

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/08/803208726/a-german-jew-vows-to-fight-on-to-remove-anti-semitic-sculpture-after-court-defea

I think pundits are wrong about the idea of cancel culture, I think it is a very small element of thinking and not very prevalent. But stupidity? Dude, you've got hat covered.

Nice try, but again thanks for proving my point....I have always acknowledged trumps issues, unlike you that ackowledges nothing that conflicts with your ideology and dug in liberal group think.........

No one has been proven wrong or gullty of spreading fmore false information than you... almost laughable how much Trump nonsense you posted in the past 4 years...
mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yawn.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Matty , when is the Durham report dropping?
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
More reading for the ignorant...

Biden is under an active FBI investigation as we speak.. Bobulinsky was interviewed for 5 hours on Oct 23..

Confirmed today.
Dead man walking

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/29/report-fbi-actively-investigating-hunter-biden-and-his-associates-for-money-laundering/

The "Federalist"? Really? Come on Matty.

So. You are telling us that Joe Biden will be arrested?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insanity... down to the 11th hour, the craziness gets ratcheted up ..
The Federalist makes the NYPOST look like Encyclopedia Brittanica..
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, looks to me that you're getting a bit frazzled right now. Maybe it's time to be more reserved and suspect in your comments here.

Donald Trump could very well be choking on a big loss starting on Tuesday, and you don't want go into it totally clueless to the eventual outcome.

Why eat too much crow if you don't have to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: