myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sky is definitely falling on buggy whip and his buddies.

Quote:
ExxonMobil Corp. and Chevron Corp. posted record profits in the second quarter of the year amid high commodity prices boosted by the war in Ukraine. ExxonMobil posted earnings of $17.9 billion, compared to $4.7 billion in the same period last year, while Chevron reported earnings of $11.62 billion, up from $3.08 billion last year. (CNBC)
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infrastructure
Gun Control
Semi conductors
Climate Change
Deficit Reduction
Good Job Joe !!!
coachg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
However, you correct that I want Biden out of office. He has been a disaster and an embarrassment, even worse than I expected.

That is the beauty of our system; if you are not happy with the way the current administration is running the country you only have to live with it for 4 years. The last nincompoop in office tried to change that by illegally forcing himself on our country for another 4 years or more.

Since we are freely using the definition of "most people" I will say "most people" only wanted one thing from Biden; kick Trump's ass in the election which Biden did in a landslide. After that, who cares? If you are a Republican Biden can do no right, if you are a Democrat he can do no wrong. If you are an independent, wait 2 years & 4 months and then we will make a decision because I'm pretty sure if Biden loses there will be a peaceful transfer of Power without any crying & lying.

Coachg
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right .. He won by 7,000,000 votes .. Al Gore lost Florida by 500 votes, there was a lot of crying then ... But unlike the losers who still blindly follow Rump , we moved on ..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Infrastructure
Gun Control
Semi conductors
Climate Change
Deficit Reduction
Good Job Joe !!!

... And Al Zwahiri DEAD!!

Market coming back
Gas below $4/gal..

Last edited by boggsman1 on Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
That's right .. He won by 7,000,000 votes .. Al Gore lost Florida by 500 votes, there was a lot of crying then ... But unlike the losers who still blindly follow Rump , we moved on ..

actually from what I remember if the US supreme court would have allowed the vote count to continue in all of Florida it turned out that Gore did win in Florida. But if the supreme court only allowed the districts that Gore had requested be done Gore would have lost by a very small amount of votes maybe a few dozen. this recount took place months after Gore conceded. So the media organizations hired people to do a recount that took months maybe 6 months.

But I have a theory on hanging chads that has never been looked into. It hit me when it was revealed Diebold's vote machine division hired a convicted felon who had put in back doors to accounting software to allow him to steal money from his clients, I think his name was Jeffry Dean. I know that even companies that make slot machines do not hire anyone with even a severe speeding ticket or multiple and Diebold I am sure is the same for ATMs. Yet they hired for senior management this convicted felon to make voting machines for diebold. Diebold's CEO was head of Ohio's RNC.

Well low and behold I dug into this right wing felons past as I thought something smelt wrong... and found after serving his jail sentence he started a company to print voting ballots. Well it hit me that how the F does he get contracts like that as a former felon, well he has to be politically connected and why would any politician want to risk their reputation on a felon? So it finally hit me why they would want him.

I am willing to bet because when printing the punch ballots is what he was delivering, well you know the placement of the dem and republican and these punch ballots, so if you can make a pecentage of these refill the punch hole those are not counted as votes. (I know manufacturing because I am a real engineer too, not like the right winger on this forum who got a trumped up U so called degree)

Well when voting these are made to break through and punch out, this is done with what we call steel rule dies. This is how simple it is, you know the way a cast ballot is fed into the machine, and if the chad is hanging in the right position it will statistically fill in the empty hole if not completely punched out as it enters the machine if hanging in the right direction. So what any criminal can do is take a file and barely scratch the razor sharp steel rule die to force a certain percentage of that positions chads to hang and end up filling the hole again. Steel rule dies are only a few hundred dollars. And you could test in basically one day how much you need to dull to have any result you want from 0.1% to 100% filling the hole up again. It would take me one day to figure it out.

NO ONE has ever checked for this serious flaw in the system. any chad machine ballot maker can do this. And we saw the problems with Miami and hanging chads. Ya remember right wing hero Enron thief Kenny Lay was flying all the lawyers and people who were disrupting that count in his corporate jet to disrupt that election... gee the pattern here..

Last edited by real-human on Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Infrastructure
Gun Control
Semi conductors
Climate Change
Deficit Reduction
Good Job Joe !!!

... And Al Zwahiri DEAD!!

Market coming back
Gas below $4/gal..

528,000 new jobs... Good Job America.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news probably means we won’t hear from the right side of the forum
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Good news probably means we won’t hear from the right side of the forum

That's right. If you're qualified, and are ambitious---just a little, there are many great jobs available. That's a good thing.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many of you are eager to pony up the thousands of dollars Biden's student loan forgiveness vote-buying scheme will cost every single one of you? (Do the math.)

Wouldn't that $300 BILLION do more good for more deserving people if spent on drug costs, cancer research, homelessness, (real) infrastructure, military readiness, etc. rather than on middle and upper class college graduates like AOC who just don't wanna pay back their loans?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 100 of 106

Jump to: