myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
prove me wrong.... coronavirus is not airborne
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
Guaranteed airborne end of discussion!

notice omicron is much more contagious and yet it is not in the lungs like other versions. And notice they say that they find the swabbing is more effective in the nose vs mouth. Get the picture more contagious because as I stated person touches mucous 10 plus times an hour. They are finding higher concentrations NOT mouth where you breath.

As I pointed out from one of the largest peer reviewed science, sitting next to covid person on a bullet train for average 2 ours, 3.6% chance of catching it and this was before mask mandate, and you are not breathing at the person next to you. Sitting in front of the person with covid the person is breathing your way or down well it is about half of that. It airborne the seat in the direction of the breathing airflow would be substantially higher. But is not, and factor in that your head is about 20% closer to the infected person than the person next to them.

https://news.yahoo.com/omicron-survives-longer-plastic-skin-184539113.html?.tsrc=374

Quote:

Earlier this month, with Omicron accounting for nearly all coronavirus infections in San Francisco, researchers there performed both PCR and Abbott Laboratories' BinaxNOW rapid antigen test on 731 people requesting COVID-19 tests. Nasal swabbing "detected over 95% of persons with the highest levels of virus who are most likely contagious," said Dr. Diane Havlir of the University of California, San Francisco. In 115 volunteers with positive PCR tests, her team compared BinaxNOW results using swab samples from the nose and the throat obtained by trained professionals. Throat swabs detected nearly 40% fewer cases than nose swabs, they reported on medRxiv ahead of peer review. A separate study from Spain, also posted on medRxiv, found that swabbing the inside of the cheek also is far less reliable than nostril swabbing for detecting infectious virus.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5466403/[/quote]
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real-human said:
Quote:
notice omicron is much more contagious and yet it is not in the lungs like other versions. And notice they say that they find the swabbing is more effective in the nose vs mouth. Get the picture more contagious because as I stated person touches mucous 10 plus times an hour. They are finding higher concentrations NOT mouth where you breath.

Funny, I would estimate that 90% of my breathing is through my nose. The mouth only gets used when doing something physical.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Real-human said:
Quote:

Funny, I would estimate that 90% of my breathing is through my nose. The mouth only gets used when doing something physical.

so your airflow is going to the ground not towards others.

Quote:
Yet, it's estimated that about 30 to 50 percent of adults breathe through their mouth, especially earlier in the day.

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gome get some!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4iHsYIcqVxNc/
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
I would estimate that 90% of my breathing is through my nose. The mouth only gets used when doing something physical.

And even then we benefit physiologically -- i.e., we perform better -- when breathing through our nose until our jogging gives way to sprinting.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe:

Quote:
By Tri-City Herald (Kennewick
Tri-City Herald
Scientists at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Richland have found an unexpected way that the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 may be infecting people.

A new study investigated one way that the virus may remain viable in the air more than 200 feet away from an infected person and after the infected person has left the room.

Conclusions are not definitive, but they do raise the possibility that changes should be considered in how buildings are ventilated to prevent the airborne spread of the virus that caused COVID-19.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget ladies, this is the deep hole (rabbit hole) thread.

The person being interviewed is Dr. Thomas Cowan. This righteous fellow tried to make this point almost 2 years ago, and what has really changed?

The interviewer is Dr. Lee Merritt, an absolute legend in the war for medical truth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ADRWanF2ttx9/
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:

The person being interviewed is Dr. Thomas Cowan. This righteous fellow tried to make this point almost 2 years ago, and what has really changed?

The interviewer is Dr. Lee Merritt, an absolute legend in the war for medical truth.

more from your bat-shiite .com wackos site... how much did you pay to go to trumped uped U?

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:

more from your bat-shiite .com wackos site... how much did you pay to go to trumped uped U?

Not your kind of hole, eh Jimmydean?

Here try this one
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-18-the-nazis-werent-defeated-theywent-underground-and-now-run-canada-and-the-world.html
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:

Not your kind of hole, eh Jimmydean?

Here try this one
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-18-the-nazis-werent-defeated-theywent-underground-and-now-run-canada-and-the-world.html

Aren't you and yours one of the ones believing in Qanon and the the pizza child trafficking...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 70 of 72

Jump to: