myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Why is ethnicity important census info?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip. I don't watch them, but not for any particular reason. I Googled BBC vs Fox, but of course that produces nothing but praise and condemnation obviously based on each source's bias ... nothing objective (some sources even compared CNN or NPR to actual news media , despite the latter's on-camera admission of deliberate, orchestrated far left bias). If I were still interested in the news, I'd evaluate BBC myself. The far left, however, has in every manifestation from iW to expert global analysts become so insanely revolting that I already know whom I will vote for and against probably for the rest of my life. Thus why subject myself to such disgusting, repetitive, nauseating, meaningless, predominantly false noise? I've cut my news watching time by at least 95%, and sleep WAY mo bettah for it.

I'm not alone in that: one show I almost never miss is Jeopardy, on which not one contestant had a CLUE whose excellent, complimentary photograph was being shown. It was of arguably one of the most dangerous humans in the country because he has convinced three major federal "legislators"* that the Constitution is completely meaningless: Adam Schiff. IMO, no one (including myself until my 50s) who deliberately remains that uninformed should have a right to vote, because their vote is meaningless and often based on skin color or gender rather than merit. I submit that anyone who puts his country's well-being over blind party, gender, or racial loyalty and watches even 30 minutes of balanced news each day sees right through Schiff's impeachment scam.

* In quotes because they no longer even make a pretense of legislating. The vast majority of their attention has been devoted to overturning the 2016 election, beginning before it even took place and hitting full stride before the winner even took office.

P.S.: Don't we get to go off topic in our own threads, especially since no one has answered the topical question yet? C'mon, folks... tell us why the census asks little more than our race and origin, and why anyone should be forced by law to answer such questions, especially to the exclusion of noninvasive, non-artificially-divisive questions.

cgoudie1 wrote:
Hey Mike, I find BBC news to be refreshingly unbiased when addressing Stateside issues (and world issues). Plus they have an outsiders perspective that helps me cut through some of our propaganda. You probably already listen to them, but just thought I'd mention it.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea of presenting Adam Schiff as being "arguably one of the most dangerous humans in the country" is beyond laughable.

isobars can't be serious and expect thoughtful folks would believe such nonsense, but who knows.

I thinking what we have here is a crazy dog barking at the moon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: