myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Doesn't the far left have ANY interest in seeing both sides?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
You obviously never watch Fox news. If you did you would know how stupid and ill-informed your statement is...

Thanks, Mat-ty. I was about to waste time on a more detailed response, but your comment summarizes it very well. This isn't the first time Chandler has demonstrated and been called out on his criticism of Fox News despite his demonstrated total ignorance of them. He obviously isn't even aware -- or doesn't care -- that PBS's own ombudsman admitted PBS's extreme, deliberate, top-brass-down political bias and strongly criticised them for it ... but only after they were caught on video boasting about it over lunch.

Chandler implied years ago and now that he knows much more about our lives than we do (e.g., I know nothing about the Daily Caller, Breitbart's blog/website/whatever, or any other right wing sites he wrongly claims we watch. I just found out that this "Drudge" person is probably either a centrist or a conservative ... I've never seen or heard a single word from him. I have no interest in biased "newsguys", websites, or blogs that don't cite original sources from which I can get one step closer to the truth on issues that warrant the time. I've listed the sources I do pay some attention to, such as the CBO, Census Bureau, the IRS, full context videos of lips moving, even peer-reviewed medical research publications when we have no other choice.

He is a poster boy for the purpose of this thread, a shining example of the dangers of watching only one side of the news. My God, he doesn't even know or understand how often the NYT, WaPo, his own LAT, etc. have to (or even refuse to after being caught) retract major unvetted BS they blare on the front page and, if at all, retract on the bottom of p 43. Apparently the LAT never recanted their complete and deliberate falsification of the news I professionally provided them. (That's OK; they paid a price for concocting that fake news story.)
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
You obviously never watch Fox news. If you did you would know how stupid and ill-informed your statement is...

Thanks, Mat-ty. I was about to waste time on a more detailed response, but your comment summarizes it very well. This isn't the first time Chandler has demonstrated and been called out on his criticism of Fox News despite his demonstrated total ignorance of them. He obviously isn't even aware -- or doesn't care -- that PBS's own ombudsman admitted PBS's extreme, deliberate, top-brass-down political bias and strongly criticised them for it ... but only after they were caught on video boasting about it over lunch.

Chandler implied years ago and now that he knows much more about our lives than we do (e.g., I know nothing about the Daily Caller, Breitbart's blog/website/whatever, or any other right wing sites he wrongly claims we watch. I just found out that this "Drudge" person is probably either a centrist or a conservative ... I've never seen or heard a single word from him. I have no interest in biased "newsguys", websites, or blogs that don't cite original sources from which I can get one step closer to the truth on issues that warrant the time. I've listed the sources I do pay some attention to, such as the CBO, Census Bureau, the IRS, full context videos of lips moving, even peer-reviewed medical research publications when we have no other choice.

He is a poster boy for the purpose of this thread, a shining example of the dangers of watching only one side of the news. My God, he doesn't even know or understand how often the NYT, WaPo, his own LAT, etc. have to (or even refuse to after being caught) retract major unvetted BS they blare on the front page and, if at all, retract on the bottom of p 43. Apparently the LAT never recanted their complete and deliberate falsification of the news I professionally provided them. (That's OK; they paid a price for concocting that fake news story.)

how many Moscow propaganda shows do you watch. again Fox has how many of their top people now fired for being rapists and assaulters on the job. And the network paid out millions for it. The head of it was a rapist and so on from day one and obviously your and right wing hero you pussy grabbing enabler.

isobars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, most of you blew your chance for an adult conversation defending your refusal to observe and consider any news or opinions opposing your single-sided beliefs. You're outta here unless I see a response from someone else, choose to uncover it, AND consider it relevant and ... like ... you know ... all grown-up.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Well, most of you blew your chance for an adult conversation defending your refusal to observe and consider any news or opinions opposing your single-sided beliefs. You're outta here unless I see a response from someone else, choose to uncover it, AND consider it relevant and ... like ... you know ... all grown-up.

yes you have made it clear you support pussy grabbers, rapist and their networks of media who were/are rapists. we are here to listen to the facts if you can post them even with FUX links. We will destroy them as usual., that is why you can not debate the facts with supporting links I post you friggen coward you cut and run because you have no credible source ever. Just link and we read and one of us will destroy that ignorant or racist source.

you can not handle the truth and back up your russian based lies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: