myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Doesn't the far left have ANY interest in seeing both sides?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see what Jordan and Hastert have to do with this thread.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I don't see what Jordan and Hastert have to do with this thread.

They hate Jim Jordan because he made them look like fools yesterday....
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who won't read things like this: "mat-ty wrote: I was just waiting for Jim Jordan......To break out into the classic line from REO speedwagon..." are about as blind who think that Jim Jordan made sense yesterday.

Jordan is a corrupt POS. Matty likes them that way. `
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Those who won't read things like this: "mat-ty wrote: I was just waiting for Jim Jordan......To break out into the classic line from REO speedwagon..." are about as blind who think that Jim Jordan made sense yesterday.

Jordan is a corrupt POS. Matty likes them that way. `

Corrupt????? come on Tabloid....give us some proof.....hahahah...

You don't have anything but hate you ignorant, hateful , old, POS...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me some up yesterdays meeting for mac the liberal retard...who is very likely to suffer through 5 more years of trump because of his childish behavior...

I heard, someone heard, I heard it from someone who heard, my assistant heard, this is what i think i heard.....

Wait until the trump hating cunt hits the stand tomorrow....Jordan and radcliff will expose her for what she is ....a deep state cunt who forgets who she works for....If you don't like the new presidents policies then retire....not your fucking call DB...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty on a six beer rampage, hide the women and children...
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me sum up the extortion. Congress authorized funding for Ukraine. Trump had Mulvaney hold up the money, and then sent Giuliani to shake down the new president of the Ukraine to dig up some false dirt on Biden. Russian web sites helped spread the lies.

Jordan said, well you didn't talk to Trump directly. The Ambassador talked to Sondland, who admitted the shake down. Mulvaney admitted the shake down--on television. Matty eats the peanuts that say "no quid pro quo" and keeps eating them, no matter how clear the quid pro quo is established.

Let me sum up matty--name calling, no substance.
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty on a six beer rampage, hide the women and children...

Matty hates gays and women. Wonder what his mommy did to him?
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, its often been said that you are what you eat.

Needless to say, you're overstuffed with foolish nonsense from the wrong places. Living in a Fox News world leads to an impoverished mind.

Why do you want to eat junk food?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
let me some up yesterdays meeting for mac the liberal retard...who is very likely to suffer through 5 more years of trump because of his childish behavior...

I heard, someone heard, I heard it from someone who heard, my assistant heard, this is what i think i heard.....

Wait until the trump hating cunt hits the stand tomorrow....Jordan and radcliff will expose her for what she is ....a deep state cunt who forgets who she works for....If you don't like the new presidents policies then retire....not your fucking call DB...

Moscow Madd man Madd-dy,

as noted you despise, publicly attck, insult gold-star families, as well as war heros like Kennedy himself who I supose, is even a level above in that he was killed by your people when he was president Moscow Madd-dy. come on Benedict Madd-dy what did your family do for service, we know you hid behind your mothers dress, or as trump puts it "pussy" . you are a coward. Every generation of my family volunteered for the military. you a gold star family hater public insulter of them.

Well here is an officer who graduated number 5 at Westpoint. Testifying he as appointed Ambassador to Ukraine. saying in his entire career it was so severe the corruption of trump that he notified the sec for the first time in his 50 years of serving the usa about this criminal activity by trump.

did you hear his testimony... in his 50 years of service to america... well again he graduated number 5 from Westpoint out of a class of 800.

out of all those years only one time did he ever go to an acting secretary with a complint of national importance. This was over this bribery issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJGexzXrjTo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_B._Taylor_Jr.

Quote:
William Brockenbrough Taylor, Jr., (born September 14, 1947) is an American diplomat, government official, former soldier, and as of November 2019, the acting United States ambassador to Ukraine.

Taylor is a former captain and company commander in the United States Army; he served in the Vietnam War and earned a Bronze Star and an Air Medal with a V device for valor. He proceeded to work in the United States Department of Energy and then the Department of Defense. From 1992 to 2002, Taylor carried out diplomatic work for the United States with firstly Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, secondly Afghanistan, thirdly Iraq, and fourthly the Quartet on the Middle East. From 2006 to 2009, Taylor served as the United States ambassador to Ukraine under the George W. Bush administration and the Barack Obama administration. He continued diplomatic work in the Middle East from 2011 to 2013.

Following the ousting of U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, Taylor was appointed to the role of chargé d'affaires for Ukraine under the Trump administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szzx3Magzjk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: