myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Enjoy the crow libtards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, and indeed most Trumpists, live in a paranoid, post fact world. Faced with irrefutable facts that Trump and his crime family repeatedly broke laws, they treat to their paranoia—everyone does it. Wrong.

Among the multiple crimes are a series of violations of the Hatch Act by nearly every Trump political appointee.

https://osc.gov/Documents/Outreach%20and%20Training/Posters/The%20Hatch%20Act%20and%20Most%20Federal%20Employees%20Poster.pdf
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude you're on crack and apparently dumber than Mac.....but please keep doing what your doing . When trump wins I will be here to remind you that you have no one to blame but yourself....Polls for what they are worth are already softening on Impeachment. Tomorrow We are less than a year away, aka 11 months. As time slips by and the dems produce nothing it will only get better for Trump.....too little too late stupid , but I don't think you get it....

When the first hearings are made public in a month or so, it will end faster than you can say SECOND TERM...

Like Mac you have the political IQ of a six year old.....non existent !!!!

Last edited by mat-ty on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if Trump did what you morons claim he did , he would be well within his rights........

And please will one of you lowlifes post the line from Trumps transcript where he ask for a Quid pro quo....lol you can't because he didn't....

Former assistant Dean at Harvard Law School....

http://www.startribune.com/president-s-discretion-in-foreign-affairs-is-broad/562856612/

Last edited by mat-ty on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trumpist to the death claims:

Quote:
even if Trump did what you morons claim he did , he would be well within his rights........

The biggest and ripest peanut yet. You mean if he did what he and others in the administration have already admitted. Refused to spend Congressionally authorized funds in order to extort another country into interfering with our election. After all, it worked once and he got away with it.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Quote:
even if Trump did what you morons claim he did , he would be well within his rights........

The biggest and ripest peanut yet. You mean if he did what he and others in the administration have already admitted. Refused to spend Congressionally authorized funds in order to extort another country into interfering with our election. After all, it worked once and he got away with it.

Good luck with that stretch...nitwit!!!

I'll be waiting for Trumps words from the conversation that mention any kind of QPQ................holding my breath stupid..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love the peanut thing, it shows your true colors and what a disingenuous, fraud you are....Tabloid Mac, the clown !!!!
mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Quote:

I'll be waiting for Trumps words from the conversation that mention any kind of QPQ................holding my breath stupid..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love the peanut thing, it shows your true colors and what a disingenuous, fraud you are....Tabloid Mac, the clown !!!!

Amazing. There is no shit storm so foul that Matty can’t find a few peanuts.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Quote:

Poor old Mac can only site INTERPRETATIONS of Trumps conversation from haters including the fat clown in uniform....what a joke!!!!!!

Let me know when you find a QPQ in the transcripts stupid........still waiting.
vientomas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject: No Transcript has been Released Reply with quote

Twice during a press conference on Wednesday, President Donald Trump went out of his way to assert that a transcript of his call with Ukraine’s president, released last week, was verbatim.

“I had a transcript done by very, very talented people—word for word, comma for comma. Done by people that do it for a living. We had an exact transcript,” Trump said, without any prompting. A few minutes later, he noted that it was “an exact transcript of my call, done by very talented people that do this—exact, word for word.”

Trump’s claim was peculiar not because it is false—that’s typical enough—but because one need only look at the transcript itself to know that it’s false. The document notes:

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/10/do-we-actually-know-what-happened-zelensky-call/599359/
vientomas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Quote:

Poor old Mac can only site INTERPRETATIONS of Trumps conversation from haters including the fat clown in uniform....what a joke!!!!!!

Let me know when you find a QPQ in the transcripts stupid........still waiting.

"Lt. Col. Vindman, who has served this country honorably for 20+ years, is fully supported by the Army like every soldier, having earned a Purple Heart after being wounded in Iraq in 2004," Matt Leonard, an Army spokesperson, told Task & Purpose.

"As his career assignments reflect, Lt. Col. Vindman has a long history of selfless service to his country, including combat. Lt. Col. Vindman is afforded all protections anyone would be provided in his circumstances."

According to his military record, Vindman's military awards include the Purple Heart, Defense Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Meritorious Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal (4th award), Army Achievement Medal (3rd award), and many more. He's also earned the Ranger Tab, meaning he's completed one of the most challenging schools in the Army, and the Parachutist Badge.

Vindman deployed to Iraq in September 2004, and despite being wounded in combat by an improved explosive device just a month later, he finished the deployment and returned to the U.S. in September 2005.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/10/30/army-defends-lt-col-vindman-days-after-his-commander-chief-called-him-never-trumper.html
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
You are crazy. Id say about 9-12% of what you post is incorrect, that's why you always preface it with "for the record"...The RED line on Fox News ---BREAKING NEWS---

hahahah you're a funny guy Boggs...I would say I am easily right 90% of the time..... Who stuck a fork in Mueller?????answer Fox news...Who got kavanaugh on the bench???.....fox news.....Who will make the bogus impeachment show a complete disaster for Libtards????? Fox news.
Who put an end to the loathsome cunt HRC.....Fox news.....the list goes on.
How'd that feel know nothing......lol

Keep on hating Fox bro....that's how i know they are doing their job...

Dude... you have the attention span of a gnat. I'll stick to my 9-12% hit rate....and for the record, I don't hate FOX, I just think 99.9999% of the fools that watch are gullible lazy morons who can't think for them self... that's all, carry on. And, please don't reference other cable news shows, I'm not a fan of any of the nonsense.

please!!!!! you get your idiotic non-sense from somewhere....

on a friendly note......are we going to have a tommy vs jimmy SB?

quite possibly yes... Although Tommy looked his age last night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 14 of 18

Jump to: