myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Syria
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Its great news, were you paper tiger's equally jazzed when we nailed Osama Bin Laden, a guy responsible for clipping 3,000 on American soil?

By the time we caught him, he was watching cartoons and screwing 11 year old girls. We should have nuked him and his followers on year 1. Would have saved hundreds of American lives.

I agree, I guess Mr. 31%'s proclamation of "Wanted Dead or Alive" didnt hold much water...

I would like to see proof of Moe, Larry, and Curly jumping up and down when the worst terrorist of all time was eliminated from the Earth... Do you guys have a video, or some other type of proof?

I seem to remember obama leaking to the press that it was seal team 6 who killed OBL....3 months later they were targeted and killed....

great fucking move Jump shot....

Ha Ha you are a joker....
Incapable of giving anyone credit if there's no (R) next to their name ...Your boy Dubya, the third worst President of all time(outflanked by Hoover, and Nixon) couldn't take him down in 7 years of trying....

I'm talking about his gloating nitwit, which exposed seal team six.. And for the record know nothing it was water boarding that gave us the intel to find OBL....something you soft bellied snowflakes WERE DEAD AGAINST...

I love when you say , "for the record"... Fact
Here are two facts for you : During Obama's two terms , the S&P 500 tripled, and we clipped the world's most feared terrorist. For the Record..
vientomas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Its great news, were you paper tiger's equally jazzed when we nailed Osama Bin Laden, a guy responsible for clipping 3,000 on American soil?

By the time we caught him, he was watching cartoons and screwing 11 year old girls. We should have nuked him and his followers on year 1. Would have saved hundreds of American lives.

I agree, I guess Mr. 31%'s proclamation of "Wanted Dead or Alive" didnt hold much water...

I would like to see proof of Moe, Larry, and Curly jumping up and down when the worst terrorist of all time was eliminated from the Earth... Do you guys have a video, or some other type of proof?

I seem to remember obama leaking to the press that it was seal team 6 who killed OBL....3 months later they were targeted and killed....

great fucking move Jump shot....

Ha Ha you are a joker....
Incapable of giving anyone credit if there's no (R) next to their name ...Your boy Dubya, the third worst President of all time(outflanked by Hoover, and Nixon) couldn't take him down in 7 years of trying....

I'm talking about his gloating nitwit, which exposed seal team six.. And for the record know nothing it was water boarding that gave us the intel to find OBL....something you soft bellied snowflakes WERE DEAD AGAINST...

Already, there are big discrepancies in reports of how the U.S. identified bin Laden's courier. Which report you read may make a big difference in whether your feelings about Guantanamo interrogation have shifted by the end of the article. The New York Times says merely that it was post-2002 and that it involved matching information from detainees in secret prisons with the denials of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and others (who were in Guantanamo):

It wasn't until after 2002, when the agency began rounding up Qaeda operatives — and subjecting them to hours of brutal interrogation sessions in secret overseas prisons — that they finally began filling in the gaps about the foot soldiers, couriers and money men Bin Laden relied on.

Prisoners in American custody told stories of a trusted courier. When the Americans ran the man's pseudonym past two top-level detainees — the chief planner of the Sept. 11 attacks, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed; and Al Qaeda’s operational chief, Abu Faraj al-Libi — the men claimed never to have heard his name. That raised suspicions among interrogators that the two detainees were lying and that the courier probably was an important figure.

Meanwhile, The Telegraph's Tim Ross said it was KSM, not others, who let the courier's identity slip, while "a second source--also an al-Qaeda 'leader' held at Guantanamo Bay--then confirmed the courier's identity." This second source, if matched up to WikiLeaks documents, looks to be Abu Faraj al-Libi, which The Times also mentions. Both KSM and al-Libi were, Ross points out, "subjected to harsh techniques during their interrogations in CIA prisons."

But Reuters's Mark Hosenball includes details that tell a different story, hearing from multiple "current and former U.S. officials" that the crucial courier information only came long after harsh interrogation techniques like waterboarding had been abandoned. It wasn't just post-2002 that this happened, but post-2004, i.e. after the CIA had "suspended" the harsh techniques, according to Hosenball. "The first key intelligence reports identifying the al Qaeda courier reached U.S. counter-terrorism officials in 2004," writes Hosenball, citing "a former U.S. national security official with direct personal knowledge."

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/05/rethinking-guantanamo-after-detainee-info-led-bin-laden/350246/
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice spin retard....I prefer the accounts of the man who ran the program...not some liberal POS at the disgraced NYT.. I believe his name is Jose Rodriguez...

And by the way...Gitmo is still open......
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, you are famous for referring to unproven quarter-truths as "facts", or "for the record"...It's as if you're getting all your info from Breitbardt...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, you are famous for referring to unproven quarter-truths as "facts", or "for the record"...It's as if you're getting all your info from Breitbardt...

You really should get your head out of your ass dude.....Jose ran the program and was present during the water boarding....that to me is the source, the best source. Of course the libtards you listen to will try to find any other source they can to counter the truth to suit their left wing agenda..

Believe what you want , but if you think you have better sources for your news you are delusional....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read dozens of accounts on the situation, and its inconclusive as to whether waterboarding was instrumental in finding /killing OBL. But that's not the issue, I'm not that moved by it, I trust the CIA/FBI unlike you . Whats hilarious to me is that you continually take an unproven thesis and call it fact, or for the record. If I were you, I'd write Breitbardt and get a job there , you'd fit right in and make tons of money....

Matty, let me help you . You are defending Jose Rodriquez, the guy who ran an illegal, clandestine program. Ya think he's going to defend the practice, and its effectiveness? You are working backwards son, letting your bias lead you, not the facts...
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

You really should get your head out of your ass dude.....Jose ran the program and was present during the water boarding....that to me is the source, the best source. Of course the libtards you listen to will try to find any other source they can to counter the truth to suit their left wing agenda..

Believe what you want , but if you think you have better sources for your news you are delusional....
Hea the WaPo usually gets it pretty accurate, a fav of the libs. Wink
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I've read dozens of accounts on the situation, and its inconclusive as to whether waterboarding was instrumental in finding /killing OBL. But that's not the issue, I'm not that moved by it, I trust the CIA/FBI unlike you . Whats hilarious to me is that you continually take an unproven thesis and call it fact, or for the record. If I were you, I'd write Breitbardt and get a job there , you'd fit right in and make tons of money....

Matty, let me help you . You are defending Jose Rodriquez, the guy who ran an illegal, clandestine program. Ya think he's going to defend the practice, and its effectiveness? You are working backwards son, letting your bias lead you, not the facts...

Excellent rebuttal. But you really don’t expect Matty to read something that didn’t come from Breitbart, or a Trump tweet do you?

https://theintercept.com/2016/11/11/trump-cia-torture/
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:

You're a fucking moron...he worked for the US GOVERNMENT.....nothing illegal nitwit....only in the land of liberal airheads like yourself...

Breitbardt is doing great, much better than the rags you subscribe to...

I will take the word over someone in the field over some left wing faggot in a office in NYC anyday.. Just like Bengazi, do I believe a lying cunt who will never be president or 4 of America's finest servicemen at the scene...

Only a moron like you would doubt their word....DB..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way libtards....It is now reported that Isis prisoners did not escape and are in fact in the same prisons being guarded by Kurdish troops..

More fake news for mac and his bitch boggs, who think the liberal media are honest...

CIA you stupid shit.....who doesn't trust the government?????

Jose Rodriguez (intelligence officer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez CIA photograph.jpg
Born October 21, 1948 (age 71)
Puerto Rico
Alma mater University of Florida
Known for Director of the National Clandestine Service

Jose A. Rodriguez, Jr. (born October 21, 1948) is a former director of the National Clandestine Service (D/NCS) of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). He was the final CIA deputy director for operations (DDO) before that position was expanded to D/NCS in December 2004.[1][2] He was a central figure in the 2005 CIA interrogation tapes destruction scandal and The New York Times Editorial Board and Human Rights Watch have called for his prosecution.
Contents

1 Service with CIA
1.1 CIA/Deputy director for Operations and head of NCS
1.2 Issues in CIA career
1.3 Controversy over destruction of interrogation videotapes
1.4 Responsibility for torture and murder of Gul Rahman
2 Career after CIA
3 Publications
4 See also
5 References

Service with CIA

Born in Puerto Rico in 1948, Rodriguez attended the University of Florida, earning both a bachelor's degree and a law degree. He joined the CIA in 1976 and served for 31 years. According to Gen. (ret.) Michael Hayden, "Jose built a reputation for leadership in the field and here at headquarters, and he guided some of the agency's greatest counterterror victories. He has done much to protect our country by strengthening its Clandestine Service."[3]

Much of his career was as an officer under the Directorate of Operations in the Latin America division, assigned to work in countries ranging from Peru to Belize. In 1994-1996 he worked under the guise of Military Attache at the US Embassy in Argentina. Over time he was promoted to chief of station in Panama, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic, and subsequently chief of Latin America Division. He was removed from that post in 1997 after an incident where he intervened to help a friend who had been arrested on drug charges in the Dominican Republic. In 1999 he transferred to Mexico City, where he again served as a station chief.[4]

Shortly after 9/11, Rodriguez was appointed Chief Operating Officer of the Counterterrorism Center.[5] In May 2002, Rodriguez was promoted to the post of Director of the Counterterrorism Center.[6] The Counterterrorism Center brings together case officers, operators, analysts, and technologists to work on preventing terrorism. In this capacity, Rodriguez was responsible for driving the CIA operations and the targeting analysis necessary to uncover terrorists in the Al Qaeda network. In the time period that Rodriguez was there, the Counterterrorism Center grew sharply. The number of analysts quadrupled, and the number of operations officers doubled.[7] In 2004 Rodriguez advised the organizers of the 2004 Olympics in Athens, including the chief organizer, Gianna Angelopoulos-Daskalaki, on security matters and counterterrorism.
CIA/Deputy director for Operations and head of NCS

On November 16, 2004, Rodriguez succeeded Stephen Kappes to become the deputy director for operations.[8] Rodriguez continued in his capacity as the head of CIA clandestine operations, now as director of the National Clandestine Service. In this expanded role, Rodriguez is the chief of all human intelligence gathering (HUMINT) conducted by the U.S. government, including outside agencies. On February 7, 2006, Rodriguez fired Robert Grenier, his successor as director of the CIA Counterterrorism Center, for not being "aggressive" enough in combating terrorism.[9]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: