myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Immigration and children
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
Ah come on...Laura Ingraham says it's just like summer camp...except you can't go home.

Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah here I am at Camp Despota!!!

I thought they came from the worst conditions on earth.

Their safe, their warm, their fed and are being treated with respect by the most generous nation in the history of the world.......so STFU.

Obey and respect our laws and you can avoid this situation....

please bro, they're, NOT their...Respect the language of the land before you lecture others on the laws...until then STFU!!! Laughing

Okay mac.....Douche Bag.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
Ah come on...Laura Ingraham says it's just like summer camp...except you can't go home.

Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah here I am at Camp Despota!!!

I thought they came from the worst conditions on earth.

Their safe, their warm, their fed and are being treated with respect by the most generous nation in the history of the world.......so STFU.

Obey and respect our laws and you can avoid this situation....

It's official, wet-ty is unhinged!!!
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900, when it comes to options, why can't the Republicans, with full control of government, pass a federal law to make E-Verify a national reality? If illegal immigrants can't get a job, they can't afford to stay for long. I keep making this point regularly, but it predictably falls on deaf ears. The real criminals here are the American companies and individuals that hire illegal immigrants. Why won't the Republicans in Congress go after them? If the truth was told, they would lose the support of big Republican donors. They're a bunch of rotten hypocrites that could give a crap about fixing the real problem.

Remember the Washington Post article that I posted not long ago (I followed up posting the full article just for you), and you never even ventured a comment. Was the truth too much for you? Would you rather rally around a blatant liar like Donald Trump and believe in his ugly hateful BS? It's hard to believe that you expect any kind of respect from thoughtful folks when following such a foolish path and ignoring the truth.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inexpensive solution for sure.

The nonprofit, Southwest Key Programs Inc., is to be paid more than $458 million in fiscal 2018, according to the data -- the most among the organizations, government agencies and companies that run a detention and care system for immigrant children on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Services. Southwest Key has about a dozen facilities in Texas, including a site at a former WalMart Inc. store in Brownsville that has drawn attention from members of Congress and national news organizations.

Cleanup in aisle 8!!!
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The solution to having to separate children from their law-breaking parents -- whether they're illegal aliens sneaking across our borders or 16th-generation U.S. citizens stealing a car in Kansas -- is SO simple: Don't commit an offense involving incarceration if you have children.

And sure as HELL don't try to use the kids as human shields when committing such violations. That fools no one except fools.

And why is the Left more concerned about illegal aliens' rights and welfare than the rights and welfare of its own citizens in comparable plight? What has the government done for the children living in blight-stricken inner cities and/or attending nurseries disguised as public schools?
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump is betting this helps the GOP in mid-terms by turning out the most nativist. Of course, paying off the private prison industry is frosting on the cake.

Do you think they have a contingency plan to tattoo the kids’ arms?
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Do you think they have a contingency plan to tattoo the kids’ arms?

There it is again, Jesus, when you go Nazi, the red flag of "I've got nothing else" flies high enough for all to see, and then written off.
Fucking sick.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
The solution to having to separate children from their law-breaking parents -- whether they're illegal aliens sneaking across our borders or 16th-generation U.S. citizens stealing a car in Kansas -- is SO simple: Don't commit an offense involving incarceration if you have children.

And sure as HELL don't try to use the kids as human shields when committing such violations. That fools no one except fools.

And why is the Left more concerned about illegal aliens' rights and welfare than the rights and welfare of its own citizens in comparable plight? What has the government done for the children living in blight-stricken inner cities and/or attending nurseries disguised as public schools?

Hey isobars. I hope you're getting some water time in.

I don't know that the left is more concerned about the plight of refugee children than citizen children. As you are aware, the problems with the educational opportunities of inner city kids is a completely different issue.

I see both sides of this discussion, to some extent. But, I just can't agree with a policy that punishes children for their parent's sins. I agree with SWC. The problem of the illegal immigration for those seeking a better life in the US is because we have an element of our business community that provides work for these folks.

Those seeking refuge from dangerous regimes and seeking asylum is an entirely different manner. Why is the right lumping them together?

My Great Grandparents came from the Ukraine and Ireland. They were facing starvation. It was easy to legally immigrate back then. What is becoming of our country when we close doors to these humans?

None of my construction associates can find workers. Nursing homes cannot keep up with the labor demands and find workers. Our agricultural industry needs workers.

There is some math that works here. We need to set aside our prejudices and do that math.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
isobars wrote:

Hey isobars. I hope you're getting some water time in.

I don't know that the left is more concerned about the plight of refugee children than citizen children. As you are aware, the problems with the educational opportunities of inner city kids is a completely different issue.

I see both sides of this discussion, to some extent. But, I just can't agree with a policy that punishes children for their parent's sins. I agree with SWC. The problem of the illegal immigration for those seeking a better life in the US is because we have an element of our business community that provides work for these folks.

Those seeking refuge from dangerous regimes and seeking asylum is an entirely different manner. Why is the right lumping them together?

My Great Grandparents came from the Ukraine and Ireland. They were facing starvation. It was easy to legally immigrate back then. What is becoming of our country when we close doors to these humans?

None of my construction associates can find workers. Nursing homes cannot keep up with the labor demands and find workers. Our agricultural industry needs workers.

There is some math that works here. We need to set aside our prejudices and do that math.

We have the work force here already but they choose to live on entitlements instead.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

SAD!!!

In light of your recent comments I would remind you of this post:

My objection has nothing to do with political positions. It has everything to do with disgusting subhuman behavior, even when discussing purely WSing topics. My reference to Leftards wasn't a slur on liberals; it was an accurate assessment of > 45 individuals killfiled because of their vicious, personal, extremely intolerant, antisocial behavior. Virtually every one of them is a liberal. (The correlation is FAR too high to be coincidence.)

Just try reading Mat-ty's posts as he makes up the most vitriolic, abusive posts of anyone I've seen, and I would guess he's not a liberal!!!

Sorry, show me the numbers and I'll bite!!!

Mind you I don't comb all WSing topics just the Politics and Off Topics.

It seems as always there is just a great divide which The Donald loves to make deeper!!!

Last edited by wsurfer on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 5 of 59

Jump to: