myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Comey, obama administration, and scandal of the century.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Woof! Something else that you won't find in the mainstream media.

Peter Comey, never heard of him? Brother of Jim, he works at the law firm that represented the Clinton Foundation when it was still an entity. It's still funny that the foundation no longer exists, it seems to go right over the heads of so many liberals. But why? You know why.

Try Googling Clinton Foundation then go to the site.
Oh, that's right you like to repeat the right wing bull shit that says it's out of business. Blah, Blah, Blah!!!!

Since she lost the election, their ability to raise money has been close to zero. I wonder why such a virtuous organization can no longer raise money? Hmm.

Instead of repeating your useless FuxNews reports why don"t you just read their annual report, if you can. They're doing fine.
It's all public buttwipe!!!
NOT from Malibu, NOT a Guru, MAYBE a Russian Troll, PROBABLY Illiterate.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
As usual, directly from aright wing e-mail to a posting, no thinking, no checking.

The Clinton Foundation’s issue is that the endowment is small.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-fbi-investigating-clinton-foundation-2018-1

Mac, no matter how hard we try we will NEVER educate these fools.
Reminds me of a hard headed bully I tried to talk to when I was a kid.
Had to show him the way to righteousness and we were good friends ever since.
His bruises healed wonderfully, his ego not so much.
When they are terribly wrong they resort to name calling, just like our Prez!!!
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, please tell us of your "righteousness", what it is, and how to achieve it.

This aught to be good, considering the slanderous posts you've been posting over this last six months or so, ie. "these fools", just from this last post alone.
LOL!!!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donations to the Clinton Foundation took a precipitous dive for a second year in a row as Justice Department officials mulled whether they would appoint a special prosecutor to probe the non-profit’s “alleged unlawful dealings.”

Contributions to the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation fell by 42 percent, from $108 million to $63 million in 2016

2017 looks to be worse
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey accused James Comey of exonerating 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton after former President Barack Obama warned the then-FBI director to “let her off” the hook.

“President Obama was sending messages and receiving messages on Hillary Clinton’s private email server,” Mukasey said. “Jim Comey knew that, and when President Obama went on television and said, ‘There’s no issue here, she didn’t really intend to cause harm,’ what he was really saying in essence is, ‘You’d better let her off, because if you wind up accusing her, you wind up accusing me.'
mac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard's source is Kathryn Blackhurst of media news and Lifezette. Far right, mixed factual record. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/lifezette/

Mukasey is a buddy of Giuliani, another angry old white man who has made a post law career out of attacking Obama.

Bard is not upgrading his fake news score, still emulating Trump with a lie a minute.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
LOL, please tell us of your "righteousness", what it is, and how to achieve it.

This aught to be good, considering the slanderous posts you've been posting over this last six months or so, ie. "these fools", just from this last post alone.
LOL!!!

Righteousness is defined as "the quality of being morally correct and justifiable." Not really a tough concept to grasp!

Slanderous, I think not. One man’s fool may be another’s savant. Indeed, a corollary of Lincoln’s famous aphorism is that every person is a fool some of the time. Me too!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Bard's source is Kathryn Blackhurst of media news and Lifezette. Far right, mixed factual record. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/lifezette/

Mukasey is a buddy of Giuliani, another angry old white man who has made a post law career out of attacking Obama.

Bard is not upgrading his fake news score, still emulating Trump with a lie a minute.

"angry old white man", there it is again, boy do you use that quite often, keep racism alive, right?
I've never seen you use the term "angry old black man" or "angry old Hispanic", or angry old anything but white, your moral compass won't allow you to do that. You obviously have the assumption that racism only exists with whites only. And if they are Republican or just conservative, they are obviously racist.
I won't use your or wsurfer's favorite adjective "SAD", sick is more appropriate.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

"angry old white man", there it is again, boy do you use that quite often, keep racism alive, right?
I've never seen you use the term "angry old black man" or "angry old Hispanic", or angry old anything but white, your moral compass won't allow you to do that. You obviously have the assumption that racism only exists with whites only. And if they are Republican or just conservative, they are obviously racist.
I won't use your or wsurfer's favorite adjective "SAD", sick is more appropriate.

The base is in fact, angry, old, and mostly white.
SAD was taken from DJT's tweets !
Wow!
mac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
You obviously have the assumption that racism only exists with whites only. And if they are Republican or just conservative, they are obviously racist.

NW is still working overtime to demonstrate that he is incapable of critical thinking. He has made that up. I have said before, and I repeat here, there are racists of all colors. The difference, in America, is evident to those with the capacity to think rather than make shit up. There are far more white folks than black folks, and they have far more money and power. It is the power disbalance that is most important in the damage done.

Of course, as a constant practitioner of diversion, NW’s fake post was intended to divert attention from the bias and fact-free practices of the sources.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: