myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
trump makes the world less safe in every direction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
The financial media was all over it , CNBC has a special little display for it with cute colors , that’s good enough for you ?
Right now as we speak the highest concentration of stock market net worth is in the fewest hands since the late 1920’s , so I Doubt Sad Sack Sam in Peoria gives a shit ..

Of course the finacial news has to cover it, but the main stream media has all but ignored it....If it was obama they would be doing wall to wall coverage...

Dems are a train wreck, from their bogus investigations, the most laughable impeachment in history, and now defended terrorist...it's been a bad few years for the jackass party......did you see the lines at Trumps ralley in Ohio?.....If the Stones, Zep, and the Who had a free concert they could'nt draw a bigger crowd... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

As I stated , the fat losers in wife bester tees in Ohio going to Trump rallies don’t give a rats ass about NAZ 9200... They’re more interested in their next six pack and Meth hit ... So I doubt you’ll see the networks cover the markets when the financial media already does ..
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The question was always whether we could kill terrorists faster than murdering terrorists created new ones. After more than a dozen years, don't you think that question has been answered?
Nope, the question was could we kill enough terrorists, making wanting to be a terrorist a desire in futility. Unfortunately that desire in futility was, and still is, a desire to become a martyr. It's religious zealotism reaching out for those desired 40 virgins.

The Iranians should be happy that Salami is now swinging with those 40 virgins. How many virgins are down in there anyway, there must be a shit load of them. But now there is some serious competition, Jeffrey Epstein is down there giving Salami a run for his money. Screwed twice! Love it!
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
The question was always whether we could kill terrorists faster than murdering terrorists created new ones. After more than a dozen years, don't you think that question has been answered?
Nope, the question was could we kill enough terrorists, making wanting to be a terrorist a desire in futility. Unfortunately that desire in futility was, and still is, a desire to become a martyr. It's religious zealotism reaching out for those desired 40 virgins.

The Iranians should be happy that Salami is now swinging with those 40 virgins. How many virgins are down in there anyway, there must be a shit load of them. But now there is some serious competition, Jeffrey Epstein is down there giving Salami a run for his money. Screwed twice! Love it!

Just a little Muslim hatred to prove he is deplorable.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
The financial media was all over it , CNBC has a special little display for it with cute colors , that’s good enough for you ?
Right now as we speak the highest concentration of stock market net worth is in the fewest hands since the late 1920’s , so I Doubt Sad Sack Sam in Peoria gives a shit ..

Of course the finacial news has to cover it, but the main stream media has all but ignored it....If it was obama they would be doing wall to wall coverage...

Dems are a train wreck, from their bogus investigations, the most laughable impeachment in history, and now defended terrorist...it's been a bad few years for the jackass party......did you see the lines at Trumps ralley in Ohio?.....If the Stones, Zep, and the Who had a free concert they could'nt draw a bigger crowd... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

As I stated , the fat losers in wife bester tees in Ohio going to Trump rallies don’t give a rats ass about NAZ 9200... They’re more interested in their next six pack and Meth hit ... So I doubt you’ll see the networks cover the markets when the financial media already does ..

I'll bet you an Epic pass there are pleny in that crowd that are higher educated and make more cake than you....
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

Just a little Muslim hatred to prove he is deplorable.
techno900

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac said:
Quote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying it was a mistake to take out Ben Laden?
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
mac said:
Quote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying it was a mistake to take out Ben Laden?

I will correct you. I was talking about the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq—about $4 trillion to create new terrorists.

I’m not surprised by your snide comment. I would have supported the assassination of Bin Laden after either the first World Trade Center or the Cole bombing. I’m also smart enough to know the difference between killing a criminal who is not an official of a government because he has murdered American citizens and sailors, and the targeted killing of a government official from a country we are not actually at war with. Right over your pointy little head, eh?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
techno900 wrote:
mac said:
Quote:

I will correct you. I was talking about the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq—about $4 trillion to create new terrorists.

I’m not surprised by your snide comment. I would have supported the assassination of Bin Laden after either the first World Trade Center or the Cole bombing. I’m also smart enough to know the difference between killing a criminal who is not an official of a government because he has murdered American citizens and sailors, and the targeted killing of a government official from a country we are not actually at war with. Right over your pointy little head, eh?

Soleimani was a declared Terrorist by the US, UN security council,and others.

Spare me the leftwing horseshit he was a goverment official.....
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It turns out that Trump invented the story about 4 embassies threatened. No embassies were warned. The liar in chief. The stooges don’t care. They lap up his lies like peanuts.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is CNN....And Trump is winning the battle with Iran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: