myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
trump wants hate to prevail in america. Elevates lawlessness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this a friend relative of Moscow malibu barfie by any chance. wearing a Maga hat (make attorneys get attorneys)

Man arrested for spraying bear repellent in crowd of anti-Trump protesters on Santa Monica pier

Quote:
Dempsey, as seen on video, approached an anti-Trump protester, who was being held on the ground by Trump supporters, and sprayed him with the repellent. He also called anti-Trump protesters “f—king libtards” and “commies.”

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump people know trump has their bcks

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/briannasacks/milwaukee-acid-attack-latino-man

A White Man Allegedly Threw Battery Acid On A Latino Man's Face And Told Him To Go Back To His Country

Mahud Villalaz is still recovering from his extensive injuries after an attacker called him an "illegal" and threw acid on him outside a restaurant. Villalaz is a US citizen.

Picture of Brianna Sacks
Brianna Sacks
BuzzFeed News Reporter
Posted on November 6, 2019, at 6:26 p.m. ET

Tweet
Copy

Milwaukee County Jail via AP
A white man who allegedly threw battery acid on a Latino man's face, telling him to "go back to your country," was charged with a hate crime on Wednesday.

Quote:

The victim, Mahud Villalaz, is a US citizen and continues to recover from Friday's attack, which left him unable to see from one eye and with painfully peeling skin. On Wednesday, 61-year-old Clifton Blackwell was charged with first-degree reckless injury with use of a dangerous weapon, with a hate crime enhancement.

If convicted, Blackwell could face up to 35 years in prison.

According to a criminal complaint, Villalaz was walking toward the entrance of a Mexican restaurant in the Milwaukee neighborhood of Lincoln Village Friday night when Blackwell yelled at him, telling him his truck was parked too close to a bus stop.

Blackwell then allegedly screamed, "Why did you invade my country? Why don't you respect my laws?"

Ignoring him, Villalaz went back to his pickup to move it to a different parking spot. When he returned to the restaurant, the complaint said Blackwell again demanded, "Why did you invade my country?"

At a press conference the day after the attack, Villalaz said he remembered seeing a bottle in Blackwell's hand, but he thought it was alcohol.

"Go back, go back, motherfucker," Blackwell allegedly said, calling Villalaz an "illegal," police reported.

Villalaz was born in Peru, moved to the US in 2001, and became a citizen in 2013.

"Sir, you don't know my status," Villalaz told him.

Responding to the insults, Villalaz called Blackwell a "racist motherfucker" and told him that "everyone comes from somewhere first," adding that "American Indians have been in the country the longest," the complaint said.

After the acid was thrown in his face, Villalaz said he tried to shield himself. At the press conference, his skin was shiny and scalded.

"It started burning, really bad," he told reporters. "I started screaming for help."

A nearby surveillance camera captured the attack, showing the two men exchanging words when, suddenly, one quickly draws a bottle and tosses its contents onto the other.

Chernéy Amhara

@CherneyAmharaTV
#BREAKING - Video shows the moment a man was hit with battery acid. Police arrested the culprit & call it a hate crime because the victim, who is Latino, says before he was hit by the white male suspect he called him “illegal” STORY: https://www.wisn.com/article/police-suspect-wanted-for-throwing-acid-on-man-during-altercation/29673827

Embedded video
11:15 AM - Nov 3, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
195 people are talking about this
Villalaz said his face and neck immediately began to burn. In searing pain, he said he ran into the restaurant for help, racing to the bathroom to try and rinse off the acid.

ADVERTISEMENT
"The feeling was burning, and I tried to defend myself, but I couldn’t because I couldn't open my eyes," Villalaz said, adding he thought his attacker might have also had a gun and would kill him.

"Thank God I am alive," he told reporters.

On Monday, police searched Blackwell's home and found four bottles of Kleen-Out sulfuric acid, two bottles of Kleen-Out drain opener, and a cleaner, according to court documents.

Villalaz's sister, Priscilla, created a GoFundMe to help pay for his medical care, writing that her brother lost vision in his left eye. Half of his face and neck are covered in dark burns. His skin has begun blister, peel, and fall off and he is in a great amount of pain, the page says.

"My brother is a welder. Because of his injuries, he will not be able work until his burns heal and he is fully recovered," she wrote. "We know that these type of actions are not OK. We see acts of hate like this happening everywhere."

The family had asked for $15,000. As of Wednesday, about 1,300 people have raised more than $47,000.

In a short video taken at a hospital and posted online Monday, Villalaz can be seen videochatting with his youngest son, who asked if he was seeing the doctor.

"I am going to be OK, everything is fine, all right," he reassures the 5-year-old. "I love you very much."

youtube.com
ADVERTISEMENT
Speaking to reporters on Saturday, Villalaz became emotional talking about his sons, about what it was like trying to answer their questions about what had happened to him.

"I don't want this guy near my kids, near my family," he said, choking back tears. "How can you be like that?... My son calls me today, 'Daddy what happened with you?' What do I tell him? Some crazy guy did this to me. That's what happened."

Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett on Monday told reporters that the city's Latino community was alarmed by the attack. The Democrat also linked the violence to President Donald Trump's incessant racist rhetoric.

“This anger towards people from other countries is being fed by our president and by his followers,” he said. “What we saw over the weekend is a manifestation of that anger.”

Picture of Brianna Sacks
Brianna Sacks is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles.

Contact Brianna Sacks at brianna.sacks@buzzfeed.com.

Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.

mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Matty have an alibi?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/2/4/1916506/-Threat-on-Adam-Schiff-s-life-weeks-after-Trump-incited-violence-in-tweet

Threat on Adam Schiff's life, weeks after Trump incited violence in tweet

Quote:
It’s been less than two weeks since Donald Trump issued a thinly veiled threat against Rep. Adam Schiff, saying that the lead impeachment manager “has not paid the price, yet” for daring to hold Trump to account, and already Schiff has faced a threat on his life.

An Arizona man has been charged with making interstate threats and being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition after leaving Schiff a voicemail saying, “I'm gonna fucking blow your brains out you fucking piece of shit,” the website The Informant reports.

According to a court filing cited by The Informant, Jan Peter Meister told authorities “that he watches Fox News and likely was upset at something that he saw on the news. He stated that he strongly dislikes the Democrats, and feels they are to blame for the country's political issues.”

Federal authorities found an AR-15-style rifle, two pistols, and more than 700 rounds of ammunition at Meister’s home.

Meister has pleaded not guilty.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump supports hate democracy....

https://www.msnbc.com/hallie-jackson/watch/-clog-the-lines-internet-trolls-jammed-iowa-caucus-hotline-for-reporting-results-78229061879

'Clog the lines': Internet trolls jammed Iowa caucus hotline for reporting results

Quote:

The phone number to report Iowa caucus results was posted on a fringe internet message board on Monday night along with encouragement to “clog the lines,” an indication that jammed phone lines that left some caucus managers on hold for hours may have in part been due to prank calls.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is Moscow Malibu barfie, IQ30, Maddy in the flesh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83WsgVnIQ8k

.Neo-Nazi says he's emboldened by Trump

Quote:
A man in Ulysses, Pennsylvania, says "rural America spoke up when they elected Trump." CNN's Sara Sidner speaks to him about his beliefs.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is madd-dy the madd man posting from jail?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/487943-connecticut-man-accused-of-threatening-to-kill-schiff

Connecticut man accused of threatening to kill Schiff

Quote:
A Connecticut man has been arrested and charged with threatening to kill Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), chair of the House Intelligence Committee.

CNN reported Monday that 62-year-old Robert Michael Phelps was charged with making a threat against Schiff's life via Schiff's website, which allows constituents of the California congressman to request a meeting with him.

A criminal complaint alleges that a request submitted by Phelps detailed his desire to "spit in [Schiff's] face," with the man reportedly adding: "I want to kill you with my bare hands and smash your sick little round fat lying face in."

Phelps admitted to sending the message but did not see it as "threatening" when questioned by investigators, according to an affidavit reviewed by CNN.

"Upon reviewing the email Phelps stated he was a Republican and needed to protect 'his president,'" reads the criminal complaint.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/494901-arizona-gop-chair-tells-those-protesting-coronavirus-lockdown-to-dress

Arizona GOP chair tells those protesting coronavirus lockdown to dress in scrubs and masks

Quote:
Arizona GOP chair tells those protesting coronavirus lockdown to dress in scrubs and masks
© Getty
Kelli Ward, the head of the Republican Party in Arizona, told those planning to protest stay-at-home orders aimed at limiting the spread of COVID-19 to dress in scrubs and masks on Twitter.

Ward also seemed to suggest that some health workers engaging in counterprotests across the country were not really health workers.

"Planning protest to #ReOpenAmerica? EVERYONE wear scrubs & masks - the media doesn’t care if you are really in healthcare or not - it’s the 'message” that matters!'" Ward tweeted on Friday.

The tweet came days after Ward took to Twitter to cast doubt on reports about health care workers who had blocked protesters demonstrating against stay-at-home orders in Denver earlier this month.

The tweet from Ward featured a widely circulated photo that showed a man, who has been identified by several outlets as a health care worker, in scrubs counterprotesting the anti-lockdown demonstration along with other workers.

"Even if these 'spontaneously' appearing ppl at protests against govt overreach (sporting the same outfits, postures, & facial expressions) ARE involved in healthcare - when they appeared at rallies, they were actors playing parts," Ward alleged in the earlier tweet.

The Hill has reached out to the Arizona Republican Party for comment.

Matt Grodsky, spokesman for the Arizona Democratic Party, criticized Ward’s comments in a statement, saying, “If anyone’s status as a health care professional should be questioned it's Dr. Kelli Ward’s, considering her unwillingness to promote the advice of health experts.”

“Irresponsible, shameful tweets like this do nothing to help people afflicted with the virus or the health care heroes who are working to save lives,” he continued.

This is not the first time Ward has come under criticism for controversial remarks.

Ward in 2018 said late Sen. John McCain's (R-Ariz.) family timed the release of a statement about ending his medical treatment for brain cancer to hurt her campaign for the 2018 Senate election.

At the time, Ward said in a comment on Facebook that was made hours before his death, “I think they wanted to have a particular narrative that they hope is negative to me.”

She was met with backlash from members of her own party before she lost to Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) in the state’s GOP Senate primary days later.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/what-are-we-doing-doctors-are-fed-conspiracies-ravaging-ers-n1201446?fbclid=IwAR04QyomNxeytO7BZmRLyafajH3XUAtg3YkrIIlnBmzrEdI6b4gfg4TNJK0

'What are we doing this for?': Doctors are fed up with conspiracies ravaging ERs

Quote:
"I left work and I felt so deflated," one doctor said about an effort to counter misinformation he saw on Facebook. "I let it get to me."

By Ben Collins
At the end of another long shift treating coronavirus patients, Dr. Hadi Halazun opened his Facebook page to find a man insisting to him that "no one's dying" and that the coronavirus is "fake news" drummed up by the news media.

Hadi tried to engage and explain his firsthand experience with the virus. In reply, another user insinuated that he wasn't a real doctor, saying pictures from his profile showing him at concerts and music festivals proved it.

"I told them: 'I am a real doctor. There are 200 people in my hospital's ICU,'" said Halazun, a cardiologist in New York. "And they said, 'Give me your credentials.' I engaged with them, and they kicked me off their wall."

"I left work and I felt so deflated. I let it get to me."

Halazun, like many other health care professionals, is dealing with a bombardment of misinformation and harassment from conspiracy theorists, some of whom have moved beyond posting online to pressing doctors for proof of the severity of the pandemic.

And it's taking a toll. Halazun said dealing with conspiracy theorists is the "second most painful thing I've had to deal with, other than separation of families from their loved one."

Several other doctors shared similar experiences, saying that they regularly had to treat patients who had sought care too late because of conspiracy theories spread on social media and that social media companies have to do more to counteract the forces that spread lies for profit.

Image: Anti-stay-at-home protesters in Oregon A protester holds a sign at the ReOpen Oregon Rally in Salem, Ore., on Saturday, May 2, 2020. Terray Sylvester / Getty Images
Dr. Duncan Maru, a physician and epidemiologist in Queens, New York, said he had heard from colleagues that a young patient had come into the emergency room last week with damage to his intestinal tract after having ingested bleach. The incident occurred just days after President Donald Trump suggested that "injection" of disinfectants should be researched as a potential coronavirus treatment.

"Folks delaying seeking care or, taking the most extreme case, somebody drinking bleach as a result of structural factors just underlines the fact that we have not protected the public from disinformation," Maru said.

The structural factors in this case include Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, which have struggled to contain the spread of misinformation, some of it coming from positions of authority.

Social networks have taken a variety of steps in recent weeks to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 7 of 15

Jump to: