myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
I quit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

again this is far more than "I Quitttttt" Is is he is a clear and present danger... he is way beyond deplorable...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jimmy-kimmel-reminds-trump-just-how-much-he-s-hated-by-people-who-know-him-best/ar-BB1l3qP3?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=e65e119c93554c99aa3e650bc79bc1d6&ei=26&sc=shoreline

Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Trump Just How Much He's Hated By People Who Know Him Best

Quote:

Jimmy Kimmel said he’s getting a headache over polls showing Donald Trump leading President Joe Biden in multiple swing states.

“How could this be?” Kimmel asked. “He doesn’t even lead in a a poll of people who work for him.”

Kimmel then spent the next 90 seconds detailing all of the former Trump insiders, staffers, Cabinet members and more who’ve turned on him and won’t endorse his latest bid for the presidency.

He went on for so long that he needed a musical accompaniment as he quoted former Vice President Mike Pence as well as two former defense secretaries, a former chief of staff, two former national security advisors, a former attorney general, and more ― all calling him everything from “an utter disgrace” to “an idiot.”
“All the best people think he’s the worst,” Kimmel said, summing up.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another close person to trump who went to jail for his crimes he commited for trump telling pediophile Trump to stop his whining that right wingers love so much including those on this forum, ie pediophile lovers that they are.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/stop-whining-donny-convicted-trump-ally-tells-ex-president-it-s-time-to-pay-the-piper/ar-BB1lzC2P?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=821db5f35f444733a048f4a47470faa4&ei=69

'Stop whining Donny': Convicted Trump ally tells ex-president 'it's time to pay the piper'

Quote:

Aman who was prosecuted for what he says were crimes he committed on behalf of Donald Trump has a serious warning for the former president.

Trump on Saturday attacked a key witness in his felony criminal trial slated for Monday, prompting some to ask if there will be "consequences" for the apparent violation of a gag order in the hush money case. Trump's gag order was recently strengthened after Trump repeatedly attacked the judge's daughter for her company's ties to top Democrats.

Trump's attacks also caused some harsh words from Lev Parnas, who says he worked with Trump's inner circle to build a Joe Biden conspiracy theory. Parnas is known as a former associate of "America's Mayor" Rudy Giuliani, a key ally of Trump.
Want more breaking political news? Click for the latest headlines at Raw Story.

Parnas, who has been rolling out the receipts from his time in Trump's orbit, was found guilty on October 22, 2021, after a two-week jury trial on campaign finance and false statements offenses, and pleaded guilty to participating in a wire fraud conspiracy several months after that.

On Saturday, Parnas addressed Trump directly while quoting the former president's attack from earlier in the day, which was directed at his former lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen.

Related video: ‘Voters don't want their President to be a felon’: Trump conviction could swing the election (MSNBC)
And those are the kinds of voters who do not

"Stop whining Donny, it’s time to pay the piper!!!" Parnas wrote. He added, "I was prosecuted, and [Cohen] was prosecuted for the crimes we committed on your behalf!!!"

Parnas then made a prediction about Trump's chances in the criminal hush money trial, where the ex-president stands accused of falsifying business records to conceal a scheme to hide information about a purported affair with an adult film star.

"Now you will finally be prosecuted, convicted, and incarcerated for the crimes you committed against the United States Of America!!!" Parnas added.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

two rnc people talk about rnc loving to lie..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-gop-insider-makes-urgent-call-for-republicans-to-stop-enabling-trump-s-wild-antics/vi-BB1lR2gT?ocid=socialshare

Ex-GOP insider makes urgent call for Republicans to stop enabling Trump’s wild antics

Quote:

The 2024 election is six months away and Donald Trump's increasingly bizarre behavior was on full display during the RNC Spring Meeting in Florida. Tara Setmayer and Rick Stengel join The Weekend to discuss

real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/not-running-this-circus-rnc-trolled-as-chief-counsel-charlie-spies-resigns-two-months-after-taking-job/ar-BB1lTP6P?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=2b0f185e01034762ca2fca5d49b3392d&ei=14&sc=shoreline

'Not running this circus': RNC trolled as chief counsel Charlie Spies resigns two months after taking job

Quote:
PALM BEACH, FLORIDA: In a surprising turn of events, Charlie Spies, the chief counsel of the Republican National Committee (RNC), has announced his departure from the party apparatus after just a few months in the role.

Sources close to the matter suggest that Spies was "pushed out", raising questions and speculation about the circumstances surrounding his exit.

Reasons for departure
According to an NBC News report, RNC spokesperson Danielle Alvarez stated that Spies approached RNC Chief of Staff Chris LaCivita about potential conflicts in time commitment.

"Charlie approached RNC Chief of Staff, Chris LaCivita, about potential time commitment conflicts and it was agreed that, while we appreciate and value Charlie's expertise and professionalism, he cannot do this role full time and still maintain the obligations to his law firm that he has spent years successfully building," said Alvarez in a statement to the outlet.

Spies' hiring in March was significant, coming amid a leadership overhaul within the RNC, with former president Donald Trump endorsing Michael Whatley to lead the organization. This endorsement effectively reshaped the committee, aligning it more closely with Trump's image and policies.

A campaign official previously described him as "the best at what he does, knows the FEC loopholes better than anyone" but a "gun for hire." And despite his reputation as a skilled legal strategist, Spies reportedly clashed with Trump and was not a supporter of the former president.

Before his role at the RNC, Spies had an illustrious career, including working for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis during the GOP primary. He is renowned for his work in expanding the use of super PACs following the landmark Citizens United decision.

Notably, he spearheaded Right to Rise, the super PAC used by Jeb Bush during the 2016 election cycle, raising a staggering $100 million before Bush formally announced his candidacy.

Spies' departure has prompted speculation about the direction of the RNC under Trump's influence.

The veteran lawyer had previously rejected election-related conspiracy theories embraced by Trump and his allies, publicly contradicting false claims about voting machines switching votes. "I may get booed off the stage for this, but I have to say that's simply not true. There is just zero evidence that's true," Spies declared.

Alex Floyd, the Democratic National Committee rapid response director, weighed in on Spies' exit, suggesting that Trump's takeover of the RNC had led to "an election denier litmus test for new hires" and that Spies was "purged for disagreeing with Trump's dangerous conspiracy theories" about the 2020 election.

Social media backlash
Social media was inundated with reactions following Charlie Spies' exit from the RNC.

"Why? Perhaps he doesn't want to be involved in another Insurrection and lose his legal license," one posted on X.

"Why? He's against Lara's taking the position of an experienced worker who wouldn't steal for Trump?" another asked.

"Even he was like, 'Nope, I'm not running this circus,'" someone else quipped.

"Had enough of Lara & Donnie already… wonder what they are doing to make him leave that fast? Where did the $ come from to pay the contempt fines?" a comment read.

"If you're not a stollen election supporting conspiracy theorist, you're not employable with Trump," another chimed in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-gop-rep-ken-buck-says-he-wanted-to-leave-congress-about-three-weeks-after-he-arrived-it-took-me-a-long-time-to-figure-out-how-to-get-out-of-this-place/ar-BB1lRyqB?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=6b0f75422d8b4f38de3da2dd81e48d16&ei=12&sc=shoreline

Ex-GOP Rep. Ken Buck says he wanted to leave Congress 'about three weeks' after he arrived: 'It took me a long time to figure out how to get out of this place'

Quote:

Former Rep. Ken Buck has not been shy about calling out what he says is the highly dysfunctional nature of Congress.

The Colorado Republican, who was first elected to the House in 2014 and resigned in March after declining to seek reelection this fall, has also been critical of the GOP in how they've handled their majority status in the lower chamber, recently telling The Washington Post that he got "more good work done" when Democrats were in charge.
And during an interview with the The New York Times, Buck — alongside 11 members of Congress retiring at the end of their terms — rattled off a list of why they were leaving the storied American institution.

But not even a month into his tenure in Congress, Buck revealed that he was already eyeing the exits.

"I knew it was time to leave about three weeks after I got to Congress. It just took me a long time to try to figure out how to get out of this place," the former congressman told the Times.

One of the biggest problems on Capitol Hill that the members — and Buck — identified in their interviews was the influence of money and special interest groups in politics.

"I was told at the beginning that I had to raise $250,000 if I wanted to be on certain committees. And if I wanted to be on more important committees — or committees with broader jurisdiction — I needed to raise even more money," the ex-congressman told the newspaper. "Buying a committee seat is not something that most Americans know that most members have to do."

Buck also said it was "very difficult" to maintain two residences on his $174,000 salary, noting that his compensation was significantly higher than what many of his one-time constituents earn each year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28

Jump to: