myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
republican can earn $1000-$5,000.00 to disrupt clinton event
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13052
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
real-human wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
Where do I sign and how much do I get for throwing a tomato or two?


your one rotten tomato


and you're one rotten egg...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


you stink like a rotten egg... hahahahahaha

and you " pudding and pie thrower , Kissed the girls like Trump and made them cry; When the boys came out to play, JP ran away."

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2857

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
wish we had dems with deep pockets that would go to those levels if that's what the deplorables are for, as shown many right wing deplorables on this site.

Jeesh, such a crybaby with the whining again. So you find it wrong, but wish you could do the same? Ok, makes sense.


real-human wrote:
Wish a dem would offer any liberal who gets 5 seconds of TV time at a trump ralley with a T-shirt that says

Trump raped a 13 year old...
where is the media?


they would get $1,000.00


More whining...you keep telling us about your deep pockets, so why don't you make yourself a t-shirt and get yourself on TV? Oh, by the way, that t-shirt you want would make you come off even dumber than you are. It should read " "where's" the media? " Doofus!


hey were is the liberal media... again it is a right wing media...

did you add anything of value to the debate issue? nope.. just your right wing hate...


Hey if you want value, here ya go- you're a rotten tomato.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jp5



Joined: 19 May 1998
Posts: 3394
Location: OnUr6

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
real-human wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
Where do I sign and how much do I get for throwing a tomato or two?


your one rotten tomato


and you're one rotten egg...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


you stink like a rotten egg... hahahahahaha

and you " pudding and pie thrower , Kissed the girls like Trump and made them cry; When the boys came out to play, JP ran away."


That's actually kinda funny. Kudos to your creativity. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13052
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
real-human wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
real-human wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
Where do I sign and how much do I get for throwing a tomato or two?


your one rotten tomato


and you're one rotten egg...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


you stink like a rotten egg... hahahahahaha

and you " pudding and pie thrower , Kissed the girls like Trump and made them cry; When the boys came out to play, JP ran away."


That's actually kinda funny. Kudos to your creativity. Rolling Eyes


thanks, I thought it was when crafted...didn't know if anyone would catch the plays on words/kids poems/politics. it was way over NP pay grade...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 6482
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarcasm, obviously above Dean's pay grade, he actually believed you.
Too Funny!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13052
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Sarcasm, obviously above xxx's pay grade, he actually believed you.
Too Funny!


did you read the link mac posted about the psychology of trump supporters on how can you get a stupid person to understand anything because of in essence how their brains are wired, I posted items similar to this before.

yes I understand the rhyme was past your pay grade and you will never get it.

here let me give you some baby clues...

Georgie Porgie

The most common modern lyrics are:

Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.[1]

Quote:

jpbassman wrote:
Where do I sign and how much do I get for throwing a tomato or two?


your one rotten tomato


and you're one rotten egg...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


you stink like a rotten egg... hahahahahaha

and you " pudding and pie thrower , Kissed the girls like Trump and made them cry; When the boys came out to play, JP ran away."


so you get it,

georgie porgie is "and you"
snuck in the entitled trump kissing the girls and making them cry..
tomato thrower tied in with the more appropriate political pie throwing which is common.
when the boys were around trump was not attacking females so when the boys came out he ran away...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 6482
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I get it, it's all starting to make sense now, you were raised by Mother Goose.
Got any more kindergarten rhymes that you feel we need to be educated on? You may have stumbled on your true calling, and politics ain't it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13052
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Yeah, I get it, it's all starting to make sense now, you were raised by Mother Goose.
Got any more kindergarten rhymes that you feel we need to be educated on? You may have stumbled on your true calling, and politics ain't it.


Political commentating is definitely my forte , if i can make you idiots McVeigh because of my poetry and laser guided points I must be doing a great job.

again think about it if I was not hitting the absolute nerve of you and yours, you would never be trolling, starting the fights to derail threads, giving out personal information, just off topic derailing threads...


You have to admit I am correct that making you idiots McVeigh so much is proof I am the King of beating your points/lies to smithereens...

and you can not find any major ones by me... hahahaaha

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 6482
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Yeah, I get it, it's all starting to make sense now, you were raised by Mother Goose.
Got any more kindergarten rhymes that you feel we need to be educated on? You may have stumbled on your true calling, and politics ain't it.


Political commentating is definitely my forte , if i can make you idiots McVeigh because of my poetry and laser guided points I must be doing a great job.

again think about it if I was not hitting the absolute nerve of you and yours, you would never be trolling, starting the fights to derail threads, giving out personal information, just off topic derailing threads...


You have to admit I am correct that making you idiots McVeigh so much is proof I am the King of beating your points/lies to smithereens...

and you can not find any major ones by me... hahahaaha

Okay, okay, here you go, I know you've always wanted this, now you can hang it up next to your poster of that 13 year old girl that is supposedly Trumps rape victim.
The interior design of your bunker is now complete, enjoy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 13052
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Yeah, I get it, it's all starting to make sense now, you were raised by Mother Goose.
Got any more kindergarten rhymes that you feel we need to be educated on? You may have stumbled on your true calling, and politics ain't it.


Political commentating is definitely my forte , if i can make you idiots McVeigh because of my poetry and laser guided points I must be doing a great job.

again think about it if I was not hitting the absolute nerve of you and yours, you would never be trolling, starting the fights to derail threads, giving out personal information, just off topic derailing threads...


You have to admit I am correct that making you idiots McVeigh so much is proof I am the King of beating your points/lies to smithereens...

and you can not find any major ones by me... hahahaaha

Okay, okay, here you go, I know you've always wanted this, now you can hang it up next to your poster of that 13 year old girl that is supposedly Trumps rape victim.
The interior design of your bunker is now complete, enjoy.


while that one may be nice, I have several international and national awards in recent years that put that one to shame...

as far as the poster of your partys rape victim, (well too many to list hows that fox rape victim network going, as well as the trump rape network one going.) well send your copy because i never had one to trump while he is in jail rightfully for child rape.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group