myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1302, 1303, 1304 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Even if Trump leaves office this thread will go on and on, there are enough serious Trump haters here, that they won't be able to get over him for years if ever.
One of these days, in the distant future, you liberal Trump haters will have to get a life, but I know better than to try to hold my breath.
Do I find that "sad" as mac loves to say? Oh hell no, haters have shorter life spans, it good for the gene pool.

As they say in New York I couldn't give a rats ass about Trump once he's gone from office.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
there are enough serious Trump haters here, that they won't be able to get over him for years if ever.

There are actually some Trump haters sick enough to try to prohibit anyone who ever worked on his team from ever working again. (Too bad some of Biden's cabinet selection frontrunners aren't subject to that twisted idea.)
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Even if Trump leaves office this thread will go on and on, there are enough serious Trump haters here, that they won't be able to get over him for years if ever.
One of these days, in the distant future, you liberal Trump haters will have to get a life, but I know better than to try to hold my breath.
Do I find that "sad" as mac loves to say? Oh hell no, haters have shorter life spans, it good for the gene pool.

Sorry Bruh, once the orange piglet has vacated the White House, he is off my radar. Just as he was before he stated his campaign.

However, I predict it is you who will try to keep the memory of your false god alive by mentioning him whenever you can.

Perhaps it is you, the conservative Trump lover, who should get a life. If you are a religious person, idoltary is verboten. Don't piss off your god by idolizing the orange man baby! Repent! Laughing Rolling Eyes
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, when the whining on your side about Donald Trump abates, he simply disappears as a subject of the dialog here. Trump was undeniably fired, and his reign is over.

I would like to think that the Trump and all his nonsense will pass into history, but it's up to folks like you to move on. As an arguably dedicated and cultish Trump follower, can you do that?
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I can hope for successful civil lawsuits for corrupt business practices, sexual assault, and cheating on his taxes.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump will disappear almost as quick as Matty did ..
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listened to Trump from Fox Sunday Morning Futures.

It really sounded like The Jerky Boys had punked Maria Bartiromo.

He is totally off his rocker!!!

Now she is off her rocker for entertaining him and his implausible accusations!!!

At least Ken Starr (of all people) gave him little chance of getting to the Supreme Court.

I have no idea why Fox News continues to provide false hope to his minions.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:
there are enough serious Trump haters here, that they won't be able to get over him for years if ever.

There are actually some Trump haters sick enough to try to prohibit anyone who ever worked on his team from ever working again. (Too bad some of Biden's cabinet selection frontrunners aren't subject to that twisted idea.)

Fascistic history including book burning, ostracism, media control escape these brilliant leftists. They are the new Fascist revolution
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:

Now she is off her rocker for entertaining him and his implausible accusations!!!

At least Ken Starr (of all people) gave him little chance of getting to the Supreme Court.

General McInerney Said in a televised interview that military intelligence had gotten into a heated battle with CIA. He indicated that 5 military intelligence officers had been murdered by the CIA in Germany, and that military intelligence had seized the servers. The shit is either fucking batshit crazy or it's getting real!
vientomas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
wsurfer wrote:

General McInerney Said in a televised interview that military intelligence had gotten into a heated battle with CIA. He indicated that 5 military intelligence officers had been murdered by the CIA in Germany, and that military intelligence had seized the servers. The shit is either fucking batshit crazy or it's getting real!

Batshit crazy.

In 2010, McInerney provided his support against the court martial of fellow birther Terrence Lakin, who refused to deploy to Afghanistan due to his suspicion of President Barack Obama's birthplace.[12]

On September 6, 2016, McInerney was 1 of 88 retired generals and admirals who endorsed the Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump.[13]

On September 15, 2020, McInerney was 1 of 235 retired generals and admirals who endorsed President Trump's re-election for president.[14]

Controversies
McInerney has called President Obama a treasonous leader who is "aiding and abetting the enemy."[15] McInerney also has said there were "widespread and legitimate concerns that the President [Obama] is constitutionally ineligible to hold office."[16]

In 2010, McInerney called for strip-searching all Muslim men between the ages of 18 to 28 at airports.[17][18]

In 2015, as a Fox News contributor and a member of the Iran Policy Committee, Mcinerney was noted for suggesting on Fox News that terrorists could have flown the disappeared Malaysia Airlines 370 to Pakistan.[19]

In a May 2018 interview with Charles Payne on Fox News, McInerney asserted that torture had "worked on" John McCain and "That's why they call him 'Songbird John,"[20][21][22] referencing an unverified claim made against McCain during the Republican primary in South Carolina in 2000.[21][22] Payne later apologized to McCain and his family for the remark.[22][23] Afterward, Fox News announced that McInerney would never appear on Fox News or Fox Business again.[24]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_McInerney

Stop the Stupidity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1302, 1303, 1304 ... 1351, 1352, 1353  Next
Page 1303 of 1353

Jump to: