myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Israel, Iran and obama
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaglebuddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Israel, Iran and obama Reply with quote

WTF is going on here, first we have obama enabling Iran to build a nuke bomb, http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4c7ad2158ed944579dc1e7ed6c550899/ap-exclusive-iran-limited-6k-centrifuges-draft-accord. Even most all arab countries are against this.
Then we have obama interfering with the election in Israel, paying to bus arabs in to vote, http://libertyunyielding.com/2015/03/15/a-big-deal-bipartisan-senate-panel-investigates-obama-link-to-anti-netanyahu-electioneering/
We have obama apparently siding with terrorists to carve a terrorist state from Israel territory which will of course result in rockets launched at Israel cities and perhaps causing a broader war as hezbullah will then attack from the north, http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/18/from-tel-aviv-to-turtle-bay-israel-palestinians-un-resolution/
It sure seems to me the obama administration is hell bent on destroying Israel.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama demands a two state solution, Bibi knows that the chances of that succeeding is slim to none, why? Because the Palestinians don't really want one, they are more into a single state solution, the state of Palestine along with a good-by to Israel, it's the way it's always been, and it's the way it always will be, as long as Hamas and Hezbollah control the territory.

Need proof? Arafat gave us that proof during the Clinton administration.
Clinton being desperate for a peace accord between Israel and the Palestinians, keep offering more and more of the demands by Arafat until Arafat got everything he wanted, so what did he do?
He walked away, he really didn't want peace, it goes against the long held goal of the elimination of Israel, something that still exists today.
Obama actually thinks that the Palestinians want a two state solution, he's being played, just like he's being played by Iran, what a pie in the sky fool.
This is a dangerous game he's playing, it may just be a policy thing to Obama over here, but it's a life and death issue over there.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Netanyahu said today he wants a two state solution.. A 180 from his words just tour days ago. You can watch it on the news tonight.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who wouldn't, with the exception of Hamas and Hezbollah.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Who wouldn't, with the exception of Hamas and Hezbollah.

Answer:bibi when cementing the hard right voters
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only if you believe that it would take a hard right voter to believe that Hamas and Hezbollah doesn't have any interest in a two state solution.
Something that I have a very hard time believing.
Like it or not, the people of Israel have spoken, and it wasn't even close.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nutty guys from the right. Bonkers BB describes the AP story as allowing Iran to build a nuclear bomb. The story headline:

Quote:
Draft agreement cuts Iran's nuclear hardware

A 40% cut in existing capacity for ten years. Anyone who actually pays attention to news, rather than Faux news, knows that Iran acquired the centrifuges while Bush was president. Cue the music:

I scare myself...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW
Maybe you missed today's news... I never question the Israeli people... But I'm
Glad you are interested ...maybe you could sway a couple Jewish Americans to vote Republican ..
techno900

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that there is one hitch in completing an agreement with Iran. Complete access to all military and nuclear sites for inspections. Iran doesn't like this for good reason. They likely will be continuing their efforts to develop a nuclear bomb, regardless of any agreement with Obama.

So, my guess is that there will be no agreement since Iran will never give inspectors access to ALL their possible (known and unknown) military/nuclear sites. Any agreement without full, unlimited access is a joke.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
It appears that there is one hitch in completing an agreement with Iran. Complete access to all military and nuclear sites for inspections. Iran doesn't like this for good reason.

Why should an inspection clause bother them? They haven't honored ANY commitments yet in at least modern history which didn't suit their agenda, so why would they start now, especially given the weakest presidency in the history of this nation?

I cannot for the life of my dog comprehend how stupid people must be in order to just willingly give radical Islam ... fast becoming the biggest threat in history to the future of the world* ... nuclear arms because of blind social ideology.

*Yes, even bigger than the Cold War, which I and my wife personally waged so we know a little bit about it. This one is arguably a bigger threat if for no other reason than that -- unlike the USSR of the Cold War -- radical Islam's soldiers WOULD RATHER DIE IN JIHAD THAN LIVE. Russians live large and enjoy life and thus actually feared MAD (mutually assured destruction); all these jihadi freaks want and actually believe is that stupid 72 virgins shit they supposedly get for blowing their stupid selves, wives, and children up in the process of killing civilian infidels. And who's the infidel? YOU and YOUR KIDS.

Something else that differentiates this war from that last one I mentioned is the internet. We in the DoD were warned often to be alert for Russian agents approaching us personally in our daily lives, because that was not rare when I was working at White Sands Missile Range and Redstone Arsenal with rocket scientists snatched from the pincers of the USSR from Nazi Germany's Peenemunde rocket sites. Now all radical Islam has to do to turn depressed and totally uninformed internet junkies into death-dealing pizza-parlor mad bomber jihadis is tweet the little idiots 90,000 (and increasing) times a day, recruit them in all 50 states (according to the FBI), and tell them to go kill the infidel wherever he gathers.

Of all the bomb development facilities in the world, the most advanced and sophisticated are in Yemen and belong to ISIS, where until this week we had 100 spooks trying to monitor their progress. What changed? They might get hurt, so the administration brought them out after simply watching as Yemen collapsed. This idiot demonstrates every day that he considers his welfare state, the forced redistribution of earned wealth, and partying more important than keeping radical Islam from getting nuclear weapons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: