myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 12842
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
I graduated


I think you forgot something. Weren't you a badminton champ too? You don't want to leave that out.


Never lost a series of air-hockey including competitions and was playing foosball at a national level, not pro for a period of time.

and you NP? What you got, oh ya your cousin with the "worthless" PhD does not make as much money as you. and that is it.

Well you did actually have one admirable issue, you worked soup kitchens of some sort. Still do that? I only help others as a norm about 4-5 hours a day with volunteer effort.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KGB-NP



Joined: 25 Jul 2001
Posts: 2857

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, so that's the way you keep that benchmark of "high" Liberal standards? You belittling people based on their lack of educational accolades, regardless of whether that person made a conscious decision to do so to pursue what they were / are passionate about, and arrogantly boasting about your glorious past endlessly? Gotcha. Whew, thanks for keeping that bar so high! You're an inspiration to all of us who never achieved anything in our lives. Ho hum, back to my pathetic existence.
_________________
The universe is made up of proton, neutrons, electrons, and morons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jp5



Joined: 19 May 1998
Posts: 3394
Location: OnUr6

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/state-dept-inspector-general-report-sharply-criticizes-clinton%E2%80%99s-email-practices/ar-BBttnFT?li=BBnb7Kz

Yeah I know, so what... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GURGLETROUSERS



Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 2489

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja. I do not 'enable' violence in either left or right. I usually ignore.

I am perfectly able to argue opinion or fact, and frequently had to in my teaching career. One thing that is imperative in a teacher is that VERBAL, repeat VERBAL violence aganst those considered less clever or understanding will be seen as an attempt at domination. i.e. I am superior to you! In my opinion the same rule applies between adults, especially where one is more clever than the other.

In my opinion verbal attacks on others is to show contempt for them. (Attack and ridicule the person ,) It is not for me to suppose why both you and Mac find it necessary to spew words of hatred against those who see life differently to yourselves, but you both DO! That is a FACT!

The added point that both of you are clearly very intelligent makes it, in my view, even worse. Does that clarify!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 7843

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Baja. I do not 'enable' violence in either left or right. I usually ignore.

I am perfectly able to argue opinion or fact, and frequently had to in my teaching career. One thing that is imperative in a teacher is that VERBAL, repeat VERBAL violence aganst those considered less clever or understanding will be seen as an attempt at domination. i.e. I am superior to you! In my opinion the same rule applies between adults, especially where one is more clever than the other.

In my opinion verbal attacks on others is to show contempt for them. (Attack and ridicule the person ,) It is not for me to suppose why both you and Mac find it necessary to spew words of hatred against those who see life differently to yourselves, but you both DO! That is a FACT!

The added point that both of you are clearly very intelligent makes it, in my view, even worse. Does that clarify!



That's the way hard lefty's like mac and baja roll. They only preach diversity, they don't practice it.
Look no further than any US University to see the liberal hypocrites in action. They have no interest in debate or opinions that are not in line with theirs. It's disgraceful, and I am certain Mac and Baja will deny its
happening.
I have been very please to hear Micheal Bloomberg speak out about this disgusting behavior the last couple of years.
Allen Dershowitz also talks about this in his new book....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 6482
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NW--you probably think that you were clever to refence "spear-chucker"--a racial slur--and then claim that you didn't use a slur.

Matty--you couldn'tarticulate two reasons together for any of the nonsense you claim so you just call people names That's how you roll. Prejudice, not reasoning. You are like so many of the punk conservatives on this forum--you can dish it out but you can't take it. And whiner Trump appeals to you because he is equally prejudiced and misinformed.

LOL, mac you are just too easy, you took the bait again.
As expected, you took it and twisted into a completely different shape to try to fit it into your superior moral compass.
You remind me of Hillary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 12842
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
NW--you probably think that you were clever to refence "spear-chucker"--a racial slur--and then claim that you didn't use a slur.

Matty--you couldn'tarticulate two reasons together for any of the nonsense you claim so you just call people names That's how you roll. Prejudice, not reasoning. You are like so many of the punk conservatives on this forum--you can dish it out but you can't take it. And whiner Trump appeals to you because he is equally prejudiced and misinformed.

LOL, mac you are just too easy, you took the bait again.
As expected, you took it and twisted into a completely different shape to try to fit it into your superior moral compass.
You remind me of Hillary.


and you and your stormtroopers remind me of Hitler. going to pay the legal defences of a guy who suckepunches a person. And the succor punch guy was a guy who was a defence worker convicted of voting in two states in an election. That is right wing values of what they want.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 12842
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
xxxx. I do not 'enable' violence in either left or right. I usually ignore.

I am perfectly able to argue opinion or fact, and frequently had to in my teaching career. One thing that is imperative in a teacher is that VERBAL, repeat VERBAL violence aganst those considered less clever or understanding will be seen as an attempt at domination. i.e. I am superior to you! In my opinion the same rule applies between adults, especially where one is more clever than the other.

In my opinion verbal attacks on others is to show contempt for them. (Attack and ridicule the person ,) It is not for me to suppose why both you and Mac find it necessary to spew words of hatred against those who see life differently to yourselves, but you both DO! That is a FACT!

The added point that both of you are clearly very intelligent makes it, in my view, even worse. Does that clarify!



That's the way hard lefty's like mac and xxxx roll. They only preach diversity, they don't practice it.
Look no further than any US University to see the liberal hypocrites in action. They have no interest in debate or opinions that are not in line with theirs. It's disgraceful, and I am certain Mac and Baja will deny its
happening.
I have been very please to hear Micheal Bloomberg speak out about this disgusting behavior the last couple of years.
Allen Dershowitz also talks about this in his new book....


Diversity has no place for the KKK, neo Nazis, skin heads, Putin pukes, in my party. They are all yours...

You can not debate you cut and run when facts are posted and you have no facts...

Bloomberg the banning guns of some sort? please give us bloomberg's exact quotes. Not your interpretation, can't say I know your credentials to be of a reliable sort.

again who are you?

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.


Last edited by real-human on Wed May 25, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 12842
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Baja. I do not 'enable' violence in either left or right. I usually ignore.

I am perfectly able to argue opinion or fact, and frequently had to in my teaching career. One thing that is imperative in a teacher is that VERBAL, repeat VERBAL violence aganst those considered less clever or understanding will be seen as an attempt at domination. i.e. I am superior to you! In my opinion the same rule applies between adults, especially where one is more clever than the other.

In my opinion verbal attacks on others is to show contempt for them. (Attack and ridicule the person ,) It is not for me to suppose why both you and Mac find it necessary to spew words of hatred against those who see life differently to yourselves, but you both DO! That is a FACT!

The added point that both of you are clearly very intelligent makes it, in my view, even worse. Does that clarify!


How is that love of Muslums going for ya?

But again in any country that I am aware the natural law is once you are attacked you have the right to defend onselve. I some states they have gone even furthur with this called stand your ground. If you "believe" you are in imminent danger you can respond with killing the oposing party. That is what the idiot in Florida used.

So I am a firm believer once someone starts it I can dish it back.

As I noted in you other post you listed not facts to the subject. the other party stated to the effect "retard" well I certainly showed that I am not some retard as he claims. And that he is the real one.

again I was willing to see his credentials that makes him an expert and and above the so called liberal retards. again schoolteacher you on this one forgot to go after his posts for starting it. ya I know you and your right wingers can dish it but again go crying foul when it is back in your faces.

and yes school teacher by not going after the person who started it with his retard claims, you enabled him. Got it. Do you know his past to know if he is a McVeigh type? Do you know him to know if he will not start stalking?

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 16559
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GT--I will welcome you as the arbiter of forum protocol when you dish it out on both sides of the aisle. Perhaps you can send a tut-tut after every insult? In the meantime, how exactly do you suggest that we respond to the bias and hatred of the right on the forum? Here are just a few examples, took about ten minutes, and no, I didn't stay at it long enough to find Matty's slur about Obama.


Quote:
Democrats only held the Vermin filled, drug plagued, filthy cities. 90% of the map is red! This is where the farmers, suburban families, lumbermen, outdoorsmen small businessmen and veterans live.


Malibu Bard thought it essential to start a thread title 90% of the American map is vermin free now.

Or Matty, from 2011, hating on immigrants: H
Quote:
ow many more people need to die at the hands of illegal aliens, that have no respect for our laws or culture, the blood is on the hands of or governor(mini obama) and AG(its not illegal to be illegal) . This is becoming a daily occurence and it needs to end. WAKE TFU, MOONBATS


Or Matty with a gay slur:
Quote:
I guess those billionaires pull lots of strings!!!!!

This could bring Barney to his knees ( pun intended )

And making sure he knew he was homo-phobic with this, from 2010:
Quote:
Here is a vid of Fwanks, little lover boy,(not the prostitute the pot head) harrassing his opponent.


Quote:
Sadly the scumbag will probably win, because his district was creatively designed to mostly include, elitist aholes,(from Bostons western burbs) and the useless non taxpayers he dependeds on, to stay in power.

Or defending George Zimmerman, and charging everyone else with racism:

Quote:
Once again racist eric holder proves he has an axe to grind. But then again his buddy obama was marching with those guys only a few years ago. Pretty freakin sad.


Or starting a new thread to accuse Obama of being a communist, or his slur for Obama:
Quote:
The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor
Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Paul Kengor, Ph.D., a bestselling author whose works include Dupes: How America’s Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century; God and Ronald Reagan; God and George W. Bush; God and Hillary Clinton; and The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism. His articles regularly appear in publications ranging from USA TODAY to The New York Times, plus numerous academic journals.
A professor at Grove City College, Kengor is a frequent commentator on television and radio. He earned his bachelor’s degree and Ph.D. from the University of Pittsburgh and his master’s from American University. He is the author of the new book, The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor.


But if you want substance, we can return to Matty's hero Ronnie Raygun, and his veto of economic sanctions against South Africa. I know a bit about this one since the strategy was developed by Ron Dellums, my Congressman. Even McConnell joined in overriding Ronnie's veto, and the sanctions helped bring an end to apartheid--and were later used by both parties to bring pressure on Iraq and Iran.

Now pay attention. I am not saying that Ronnie didn't care about black folks. He was wrong on the effectiveness of the approach. And he certainly didn't care enough about the black folks in South Africa to stand up to the businessmen who wanted to continue to sell stuff in South Africa. Plenty of Republicans at the time fought the sanctions, with plenty of racist language.

The point here, particularly lost on Matty, is that it is unconscionable to countenance racism. But that is exactly what much of the Republican Party, and Trump in particular, do regularly.

And so if you want to conclude that I am intolerant of bigotry--you would be correct.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244
Page 244 of 244

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group