myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
The play for 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 166, 167, 168 ... 242, 243, 244  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me get this straight...I should enter the clown car, and ask the clowns examples of leadership from an opponent they are desperately attempting to get beaten by....yeah , ok, got it. And then I should share my findings with the "many" who are interested in those leadership qualities, even though the "many" have ZERO intention of voting for her.....yeah, ok, got it.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps being a little too literal today? We are more than willing to hear those examples of steady leadership from you directly. Talking of clown cars, have you taken that big German diesel for an emissions test recently?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon man. I have done it before, and it was met with scorn, and ridicule. I won't be any more convincing , trying to convince you that Hillary is a good candidate , then you would be trying to convince me that Ted Cruz would be a good prez.
I thought you would enjoy Dana's piece today. I certainly agree the hacks on CNBC were brutal, but did anyone notice or care that virtually none of the questions were answered?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-peevish-pack-of-gop-contenders/2015/10/28/f7c8766c-7de8-11e5-afce-2afd1d3eb896_story.html
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you are unable to convince anyone because you, once again, quote a sad old lifelong left wing hack. Talking of not answering questions, to the best of my knowledge, you have never articulated any examples of Hillary's steady leadership, or accomplishments. All you have said is that she is smart and experienced. I doubt that your employer would engage anyone who stated that, and nothing else, on their resume..........why should we? Sorry about the diesel. Maybe that's why you've had no snow.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article illustrates the fact that none of the clown car answered the questions asked of them the other night...Hillary sat, by herself for 11 hours and answered ridiculous question s from hack tea baggers, Pompeo, Jordan, Roby, and Gowdy....
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you don't understand the difference between a debate, intended to inform the voting public, and an investigation where witnesses don't debate questions, they answer them. How about those accomplishments and examples of steady leadership? I know that you wouldn't be supporting Hillary just because she has a D next to her name.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would have helped if those 3 liberal hacks pretending to be journalists, knew how to ask a decent question in a decent way, but they just couldn't pull that one off, so..............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 30, 2015, 01:00 pm
RNC pulls out of NBC debate

The Republican National Committee has pulled out of its Feb. 26 debate with NBC News after widespread criticism from both the party and campaigns over this week's CNBC debate.

"CNBC network is one of your media properties, and its handling of the debate was conducted in bad faith," RNC chairman Reince Priebus wrote in a letter to NBC News chairman Andrew Lack.

"I have tremendous respect for the First Amendment and freedom of the press. However, I also expect the media to host a substantive debate on consequential issues important to Americans. CNBC did not."
He went on to pan CNBC for "inaccurate or downright offensive" questions, specifically singling out a question to Donald Trump, who was asked whether he was running a comic book version of a presidential campaign.

"While debates are meant to include tough questions and contrast candidates’ visions and policies for the future of America, CNBC’s moderators engaged in a series of “gotcha” questions, petty and mean-spirited in tone, and designed to embarrass our candidates," he said.

"What took place Wednesday night was not an attempt to give the American people a greater understanding of our candidates’ policies and ideas.

He added that the network didn't deliver on the promise to focus the debate on key issues and to give the candidates an opening statement. The debate instead began with a question about the candidates' weaknesses.

Donald Trump and Ben Carson had threatened to pull out of the debate unless candidates were given the opportunity for an opening statement, as many campaigns feel that helps to ensure the candidate's message can come across even if they don't spend as much time speaking.

The RNC still plans to hold a debate on that date that includes National Review, a conservative publication that partnered with NBC for the upcoming debate.

Candidates criticized the debate along similar lines during the contest itself, with Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas) bashing the moderators for political bias and unfair questions. And Priebus issued a rare press release immediately after the debate expressing the party's unhappiness with CNBC.

That frustration spilled over in the debate's aftermath and a handful of campaigns are set to air grievances in a private meeting this weekend. The candidates said they were going to exclude the RNC from the meeting.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/258673-rnc-pulls-out-of-nbc-debate
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is a brilliant attorney.
She is OBVIOUSLY cool under pressure....wiped the floor with the Tea Party last Thursday.
She served 4 years as Sec of State, the 4th highest office in the US GOVT.
She served as Senator for the great State of NY, one of the most populous , and diverse states in the country.
She had a front row seat, and participated in a presidency that produced 22, 000, 000 jobs , and ran a SURPLUS!!!! that's right , a SURPLUS.
That's just a little snippet.. Experience actually being in GOVT, seeing how the Senate works, running the State Department....very important for the job she is applying for. I think her steely demeanor, and extraordinary intelligence, and ability to deal with pressure is also very relevant...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW... Ive been watching CNBC for 24 years. I dont think Carl, Becky, and John are liberals. Anyhoo...who gives a hoot? If I were the RNC, I would only do debates on Fox News, and I would have Meghan Kelly ask all the questions, along with Sean Hannity maybe....The way it should be.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the Republicans need to have is a big party under their own tent where genuine conservatives from the elite right wing think tanks are pitching the questions and directing the debate. Surely, they wouldn't do anything to pit one candidate against another. Even Fox News didn't get that right. When you get down to it, the RNC should be concerting all aspects of the event. Maybe they can subcontract Fox News' cameras and personnel, sans their petty and shrill media personalities. All the candidates need softballs that they can hit out of the ballpark so that they can highlight their exceptional ideas and plans for a better America. No cross examining the candidates, or questioning their integrity, or the validity of anything they choose to say.

Wait a minute, how's that going to work to weed out the obvious losers and buoy up the cream of the crop?

Last edited by swchandler on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 166, 167, 168 ... 242, 243, 244  Next
Page 167 of 244

Jump to: