myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Pipe Dream? Vote Fraud .00075%
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Republican Fraud. Impeach the SOB.

Quote:
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that Republican leaders such as Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) have been putting pressure on him to exclude legal ballots in order for President Trump to be declared the winner and earn the state's 16 electoral votes.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Raffensperger said Graham asked him on Friday if he had the authority to toss out ballots in counties with high rates of nonmatching signatures. Graham also questioned if poll workers had accepted ballots with nonmatching signatures due to political bias, according to Raffensperger.

Graham denied he pressured Raffensperger to find ways to toss out legal votes, saying that he was trying to figure out how votes were verified and that he thought Georgia "has some protections that maybe other states don't have."

Lady G is a two faced lying politician....the worst of the worst!!!
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/week-later-texas-dan-patrick-still-has-his-1-million-n1247987?cid=eml_mra_20201117

A week later, Texas' Dan Patrick still has his $1 million

Quote:
Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) no doubt thought it was a good idea to offer financial rewards for evidence of voter fraud. He was mistaken.

Quote:
After Election Day had come and gone, Donald Trump and many of his allies did what Republicans often do: they alleged widespread "voter fraud" without any evidence. As the Texas Tribune noted a week ago today, one GOP official went a little further than most.

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Tuesday he is offering up to $1 million to "incentivize, encourage and reward" people for reports of voter fraud in Texas, even as there's been no evidence of mass voter fraud and experts say it's rare.... Patrick said that anyone who provides information that leads to a conviction will receive at least $25,000. The money will come from Patrick's campaign fund, according to spokesperson Sherry Sylvester.

The Texas lieutenant governor probably saw the move as helpful, but he had it backwards: Patrick was effectively arguing that he and his party suspected there was widespread fraud, but they couldn't prove it, so he hoped financial rewards would produce evidence Republicans couldn't find on their own.

Or put another way, Patrick was effectively declaring to the public, "We can't back up our talking points, so I'll pay you to help."

Regardless, a week later, it seemed like a good time to check in and see how the Texas Republican's quest is going.

Patrick hasn't had much to say about this lately, and when Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman (D) tried to collect on the bounty, pointing to suspected fraud from a Trump supporter, the Texan seemed reluctant to take the alert seriously.

mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Republican fraud efforts:

Quote:

By
Aaron Blake
November 19, 2020 at 5:40 a.m. PST
Add to list
President Trump, his legal team and his allies have endorsed excluding nearly 1 out of every 10 votes in the states that decided the 2020 election.

That’s the latest count in light of a lawsuit the Trump campaign filed Tuesday in Nevada. The suit explicitly seeks to throw out 130,000 ballots in Democratic-leaning, Las Vegas-based Clark County over allegedly faulty signature-matching technology. Were the suit to succeed, 1 out of every 11 votes in the state would be invalidated.

That, of course, seems highly unlikely — and that goes double, given the Trump effort’s losing streak in court. But it’s emblematic of and similar in scale to the Trump team’s effort to exclude ballots in the states that mattered. To date, in fact, lawsuits and other efforts have sought the exclusion of nearly 10 percent of all ballots cast in six key states: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. The sum is now about 2.5 million votes out of just more than 25 million ballots cast in those states.

In the four states where the exclusion of ballots has been explicitly requested or endorsed, the number is even higher: 1 out of every 7 ballots.

Of course, that would disenfranchise as many black voters as are needed for Trump to claim he won. Of course, the cult will insist that is not racism.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching Rudy Giuliani's press conference today I can say the Trump Train is now the Crazy Train.
Fox had a pretty fair and balanced reaction!
Even Carl Rove agrees which is pretty sad!
At least it wasn't at The Four Seasons (Landscaping)!

Rudy was literally having a meltdown as his hair color was running down his face. SAD!

Trump no longer dyes his hair dog-piss yellow but Rudy uses dog-sh*t brown!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It reminds me of the movie My Cousin Vinnie, with Joe Pesci.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Time to Dye!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/19/rudy-giuliani-dye-my-cousin-vinny-press-conference
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/state-republicans-push-new-voting-restrictions-after-trump-s-loss/ar-BB1d2BXo?ocid=msedgntp

State Republicans push new voting restrictions after Trump’s loss

Quote:
GOP Rep. Perry under fire for role in effort to overturn election
Members are quitting 'sad' Mar-a-Lago after Trump loses
POLITICO logoState Republicans push new voting restrictions after Trump’s loss

Republican legislators across the country are preparing a slew of new voting restrictions in the wake of former President Donald Trump’s defeat.

a person is walking down the street: Voters wait in line to cast their ballots in Georgia's Senate runoff elections at a senior center Jan. 5 in Acworth, Ga.© Branden Camp/AP Voters wait in line to cast their ballots in Georgia's Senate runoff elections at a senior center Jan. 5 in Acworth, Ga.
Georgia will be the focal point of the GOP push to change state election laws, after Democrats narrowly took both Senate seats there and President Joe Biden carried the state by an even smaller margin. But state Republicans in deep-red states and battlegrounds alike are citing Trump’s meritless claims of voter fraud in 2020 — and the declining trust in election integrity Trump helped drive — as an excuse to tighten access to the polls.

Some Republican officials have been blunt about their motivations: They don’t believe they can win unless the rules change. “They don’t have to change all of them, but they’ve got to change the major parts of them so that we at least have a shot at winning,” Alice O’Lenick, a Republican on the Gwinnett County, Ga., board of elections in suburban Atlanta, told the Gwinnett Daily Post last week. She has since resisted calls to resign.

The chair of the Texas Republican Party has called on the legislature there to make “election integrity” the top legislative priority in 2021, calling, among other things, for a reduction in the number of days of early voting. Jason Miller, a top Trump adviser, told the conservative site Just The News that Trump plans to remain involved in "voting integrity" efforts, keeping the issue at the top of Republicans' minds. And VoteRiders, a nonprofit group that helps prospective voters get an ID if they need one to cast a ballot, said it is expecting a serious push for new voter ID laws in at least five states, while North Carolina could potentially implement new voter ID policies that have been held up in court.

Voter ID laws are usually very popular among the general public — a 2018 Pew Research poll found that three-quarters of Americans surveyed supported laws requiring voters to present a photo ID — but activists say they are problematic for several disparate groups of voters.

“They are students and other young people, they’re communities of color, they’re older adults who are no longer driving, people with low income, people with disabilities,” said Kathleen Unger, the founder of VoteRiders. VoteRiders estimated that up to 25 million voting-age Americans lacked a government-issued photo ID.

Georgia Republicans, in particular, are intensely focused on their state’s election laws, after the state became the epicenter of Trump’s attempts to undermine confidence in the 2020 election results. Georgia Republicans have proposed a bevy of changes, from imposing limits on who can vote by mail to limiting the use of dropboxes, which allow people to return absentee ballots without using the postal system.

The Republican state Senate caucus has endorsed ending no-excuse absentee voting in Georgia, which was disproportionately used by Democratic voters in the 2020 elections. (More than one-third of Biden’s votes in Georgia were cast by mail, versus just 18 percent of Trump’s votes.) Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who has rejected Trump’s fraud claims, also said he supported scrapping no-excuse mail voting because the system was too taxing on local election administrators.

Video: Biden removes controversial Trump appointees from key posts (MSNBC)

Pause
Current Time 0:40
/
Duration 0:45
Unmute
HQ
CaptionsFullscreen
Biden removes controversial Trump appointees from key posts
However, the state’s GOP legislative leaders have yet to agree on exactly what to change. Republican Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan, who is the president of the state Senate, told 11Alive News that he wouldn’t support ending no-excuse absentee voting, and state House Speaker David Ralston also sounded skeptical of ending the practice. Republicans are more universally aligned behind requiring absentee voters to submit a copy of an ID either when they request or return a ballot, which would replace the state’s signature verification system. Georgia already requires voters to show a photo ID when voting in person.

“I think that has the most likelihood of being signed into law,” said state Sen. Larry Walker, the vice chair of the Republican Senate caucus. Walker said he would be “very supportive” of that change and said his constituents were deeply concerned, saying he has gotten thousands of emails, letters and texts.

“A large percentage of my constituents have lost faith in the integrity of our election system,” he said. “So we're going to try to address some things that we feel like can restore the public's confidence in the system.”

He also rejected that claim that changes would disenfranchise voters, citing the state’s high turnout. “I don’t think any of these ideas are burdensome or overly restrictive or lead to what I would consider voter suppression,” he said.

According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, a nonpartisan organization, 36 states have some form of voter ID law in place. The NCSL classifies Georgia as a “strict photo ID” state, meaning voters without approved ID must vote on a provisional ballot and take steps after the election to get their ballot counted.

But Georgia is unique among the closest 2020 battleground states in that Republicans control the governorship and both houses of the state legislature. That boxes out Democrats, who are broadly opposed to voter ID laws or other proposed electoral changes, like limiting absentee voting. Democratic governors in states with Republican legislatures, like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, could veto changes to election laws if there isn’t bipartisan agreement on what to alter.

“Looking at the disposition of the governments in them, I’m not sure that really a lot of them are going to be able to go the distance the way that Georgia will,” said Jason Snead, the executive director of the Honest Elections Project, a conservative group. “But I think that there is certainly a lot of interest in Pennsylvania, in Michigan, in Wisconsin.”

In Pennsylvania, Republicans lawmakers have signaled their intent to introduce voter ID laws and try to repeal the state’s bipartisan law allowing no-excuse mail voting, though Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf stands in their way. The issue could percolate through the 2022 midterm elections, when Republicans will try to retake the governorship.

“It isn’t a secret that further election law changes must be made,” Pennsylvania state Rep. Seth Grove, a Republican who chairs the House State Government Committee, said at a hearing on the state’s election laws on Thursday afternoon, noting that both Democrats and Republicans have proposed changes to Pennsylvania election laws. Thursday’s hearing was the first of a planned 14 total hearings on election laws.

In Arizona, another swing state that Biden narrowly carried, Republicans in the state Senate have advanced legislation that would result in more automatic recounts. Some Republicans also introduced legislation to abolish the state’s permanent early voting list — which a supermajority of voters are registered for — although a cosponsor of the legislation told the Arizona Republic, “It can’t pass and I don’t want to waste my time with it.”

And in North Carolina, the state's delayed voter ID policy could go into effect before the 2022 midterm election. In 2018, voters approved a constitutional amendment requiring voter ID, but it was blocked by a federal judge from taking effect for the 2020 cycle. A federal appeals judge overturned a order effectively blocking its implementation, but there is an ongoing legal battle in both state and federal courts over the law.

“Election integrity, election security, these issues aren’t going anywhere,” Snead said. “And I firmly believe that if a legislature in a particular state does not pass a reform this cycle, it does not mean it’ll never pass a reform, right?”

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-madison-cawthorn-who-sought-to-overturn-biden-s-win-acknowledges-the-election-was-not-fraudulent/ar-BB1d3vlK?ocid=msedgntp

Rep. Madison Cawthorn, who sought to overturn Biden's win, acknowledges the election 'was not fraudulent'

Quote:
GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn's long-standing claims of voter fraud collapsed Saturday.
Cawthorn maintained that he contested the election "to hold up the Constitution."
When pressed by CNN's Pamela Brown to cite specific cases of fraud, Cawthorn was unable to do so.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina entered office pledging to contest Joe Biden's victory in the presidential election.

On the evening of the deadly January 6 riot at the US Capitol, Cawthorn continued to challenge the election results in Arizona and Pennsylvania, emphasizing his focus on election integrity and the Constitution.

During a Saturday interview with CNN's Pamela Brown, however, his argument for contesting the results fell apart.

When Brown asked Cawthorn for evidence supporting claims of voter fraud, he was unable to cite any specific cases.

"The things that I was not objecting to the election on behalf of was things like Dominion voting machines changing ballots or these U-Haul trucks pulling up filled with ballots for Joe Biden as president," he said.

"The thing I was objecting for is things like, like I said in the state of Wisconsin, particularly in the town of Madison … there was an appointed official in that town who actually went against the will of the state legislature and created ballot drop boxes, which is basically ballot harvesting that was happening in the parks."

Brown reminded the 25-year-old freshman congressman that the Trump campaign litigated several Wisconsin ballot issues and lost in court.

When Brown asked whether Cawthorn had seen any specific cases of fraud, he could not come up with an answer.

"So you wanted to throw out millions of votes without actually seeing any concrete evidence of fraud?" Brown asked. "That's what you were doing when you were contesting the election."

Cawthorn then said he contested the election "to hold up the Constitution."

After Brown told Cawthorn that his own state changed election laws in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which was a core part of his earlier argument, he said he was unaware that North Carolina changed any laws.

Read more: Trump tested the Constitution and shredded traditions. Biden and the Democrats have big plans of their own about what to do next.

"I'm actually not aware of the laws that were changed inside of North Carolina," he said. "I believe we had a very safe and very secure election here."

President Donald Trump won North Carolina in November.

Biden won Arizona and Pennsylvania - states where Cawthorn fought the vote certification. He was unable to formally challenge Wisconsin's results because no US senator stepped up to contest the results for the state, which Biden won.

By the end of the interview, Cawthorn's earlier claims of fraud disappeared.

"Yes, I think I would say the election was not fraudulent," he told Brown.

He added: "The Constitution allowed for us to be able to push back as much as we could, and I did that to the amount of the constitutional limits that I had at my disposal, so now I would say that Joseph R. Biden is our president."

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from another thread wtf it occurred in 2016 and he is just now being arrested. .. friggen right wing cover up... ultra right winger, a racist... more influential than most major media... https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking-news/2021/01/29/florida-social-media-influencer-arrested-tied-to-clinton-voter-casting-invalid-ballots-in-2016/

Quote:
A West Palm Beach man known as an alt-right internet troll was arrested Wednesday for his role in a scheme to help former President Donald Trump win the 2016 election by duping Hillary Clinton supporters into casting invalid ballots, according to court records.

Douglass Mackey, 31, used several social media accounts under the name Ricky Vaughn to “disseminate misinformation designed to deprive individuals of their constitutional right to vote,” according to a criminal complaint unsealed in federal court Wednesday.

Mackey was arrested Wednesday, then released on $50,000 bond.

“What Mackey allegedly did to interfere with this process — by soliciting voters to cast their ballots via text — amounted to nothing short of vote theft,” said William F. Sweeney Jr., assistant director in charge of the FBI’s New York Field Office, in a statement. “It is illegal behavior and contributes to the erosion of the public’s trust in our electoral processes.”

Quote:
In two examples given in the complaint, the group targeted Black and Latino supporters of Clinton.

The document cited a meme Mackey is accused of posting on Nov. 1, 2016, featuring a Black woman standing in front of an “African Americans for Hillary” sign. The instructions in the meme stated, “Avoid the Line. Vote from Home. Text (Hillary) to 59925. Vote for (Hillary) and be a part of history.”

Included on the bottom: “Must be 18 or older to vote. One vote per person. Must be a legal citizen of the United States. Voting by text not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii. Paid for by (Hillary) for President 2016.”

The group also posted some misleading memes in Spanish.

As a result of Mackey’s disinformation campaign, federal officials say, at least 4,900 unique phone numbers sent text messages in a futile effort to vote for Clinton, according to the complaint.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking-news/2021/01/29/florida-social-media-influencer-arrested-tied-to-clinton-voter-casting-invalid-ballots-in-2016/

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyK7-AdDGtw

Stop the Steal' Lawyer, Lin Wood, Suspected of VOTER FRAUD!!!

Quote:
Jesse talks about “Stop the Steal” lawyer, Lin Wood, and the allegations against him related to voting illegally in the state of Georgia. Also discussed (along with video clips) are his radical and fiery speeches and positions related to Donald Trump's "2020 landslide election win."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: