myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 454, 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobans

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the archives: "best of" album

isobitchin: joined: 13 Jun 2011
Post subject: When is the best time to learn the forward loop?

isobars says: "I'm not suggesting the OP fugheddaboutit. It really is "only water", so (probably) the worst he can do is ... snap a board. Why after all the experts say this is not going to happen the almighty still insists it is a possibility? Well if we`re including ANYTHING that might happen we should include the caveat that as you land on your butt on your first successful loop it IS possible that a sturgeon may be surfacing nose first at the same time and accidentally butt rape you. Your call whether you still want to try loops. You`ve been warned."
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angry old white people used the N word against a Capital Policeman!

Now that's a really thin blue line!
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Alabama Mikey missed this. Or it made him feel nostalgic.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I guess Alabama Mikey missed this. Or it made him feel nostalgic.

I'm sorry but those insurrectionists do NOT represent my view of this country!

Get the guy who stirred them up!

F*ck Big Fat Lying Loser 45!
isobans

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing personal, you idiots (including the non-blacks who support such total bullshit), but how about a free FUCK YOU, you greedy bastards? You're living in the best environment on the planet to take the bull by the horns LEGITIMATELY and succeed. Do something with that opportunity rather than lying in the streets, blaming and harming and murdering the cops who protect your asses better than they protect mine in many cities, and saying I'm guilty of something my ancestors may have done (I have no idea, because it's totally irrelevant, who or what my ancestors were or did.) Get a freaking job, invent something special, and consider WORKING for life's rewards, just like everybody else had to do.

And even though I was born and raised in rural Alabama in the '40s, '50s and '60s, including finishing high school in Montgomery in 1961, I haven't been back there in decades. In just one year in Montgomery and a trip through it a few years later, I personally saw a nighttime KKK march through a neighborhood, MLK's subsequent march into Montgomery from Selma, and Negroes/colored people (those were the preferred term for them back then) forcing whites off the downtown sidewalks on a daily basis. But Rebel flags? Very rare back then.

But none of that poses the same threat as today's demands such as I reprinted above. BLM now has much more power than either U.S. political party, and that should scare the hell out of every human being within our borders. Far too many gullible, misinformed idiots of all colors actually believe, or just want the cash fallout of, their claims and demands. Stack the violent actions of the criminal, murderous, pillaging, arsonist anarchists like Antifa who simply want to overthrow the government by force on the backs of the legitimate protesters, and our nation could be devastated irreparably if these insane, spineless, liberal mayors and governors are allowed to transform "Protect and Serve" to "Run and Hide", strip our police forces of everything but batons and firearms, leave citizens on their own to defend themselves from violence, then try to take even that capability away from them.

Then there's the most asinine, insane, nation-destroying demand of all, straight from the BLM platform splattered in large, bold print over two full pages of our newspaper recently: WE DEMAND NOT ONLY REPARATIONS BUT FREE EVERYTHING, INCLUDING FREE COLLEGE, FREE FOOD, FREE HOUSING, FREE HEALTHCARE, AND FREE ET.AL.

And while you're at it, stop implying your lives matter more than every non-black's. ALL lives matter, at least until their voluntary, deliberate behavior proves otherwise. (Let's face it: whose life matters and contributes more to society ... the shopkeeper or the piece of garbage who beats the shopkeeper into oblivion and torches his shop for freaking kicks?)

-iso 2020
SAS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobans wrote:
from the archives: "
isobars says: "I'm not suggesting the OP fugheddaboutit. It really is "only water", so (probably) the worst he can do is ... snap a board. Why after all the experts say this is not going to happen the almighty still insists it is a possibility? Well if we`re including ANYTHING that might happen we should include the caveat that as you land on your butt on your first successful loop it IS possible that a sturgeon may be surfacing nose first at the same time and accidentally butt rape you. Your call whether you still want to try loops. You`ve been warned."

That is funny. When I was learning forwards my worst injury was a big bruise on my butt. But no sturgeon involved.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing to see here, just like Alabama in the 1950's. I think the father and son should be allowed to get damages from the cops and the person who phoned in a false alarm.

Quote:
Aug. 2, in this image from video. (WOOD-TV)
By Jonathan Edwards
Today at 6:04 a.m. EDT

As a police officer turned Roy Thorne around to cuff his hands behind his back, the 45-year-old father saw the same happening to his 15-year-old son.

Feelings came quickly then to Thorne, who’s Black: rage that his son was being arrested. Humiliation that the teenager had to watch his dad get handcuffed while the whole neighborhood looked on. Confusion about how viewing a house with his real estate agent on a Sunday afternoon could lead to a half-dozen police officers pointing guns at them.

But more than anything: powerlessness. Thorne could do nothing other than obey in a desperate attempt not to die.

“I just felt defeated,” he told The Washington Post. “That’s something you never want your kid to see.”

Thorne and his son were touring a home Sunday with real estate agent Eric Brown, who’s also Black, in Wyoming, Mich., when police suddenly surrounded the house with guns drawn. The officers were responding to a neighbor’s 911 call about a break in. They ordered the three out of the house, handcuffed them and put them in separate vehicles.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By DeNeen L. Brown
AUGUST 8, 2021

JACKSON, Miss. — Since 2000, there have been at least eight suspected lynchings of Black men and teenagers in Mississippi, according to court records and police reports.

“The last recorded lynching in the United States was in 1981,” said Jill Collen Jefferson, a lawyer and founder of Julian, a civil rights organization named after the late civil rights leader Julian Bond. “But the thing is, lynchings never stopped in the United States. Lynchings in Mississippi never stopped. The evil bastards just stopped taking photographs and passing them around like baseball cards.”

Jefferson was born in Jones County, Miss., which was an epicenter of the Ku Klux Klan’s reign of terror during the civil rights movement. “Coming from Mississippi and seeing stuff intersect, talking about this stuff is like talking about what happened down the road,” said Jefferson, a Harvard Law School graduate who trained as a civil justice investigator with Bond.

In 2017, Jefferson began compiling records of Black people found hanging or mutilated across the country. In 2019, Jefferson began focusing her investigation on Mississippi. In each case she investigated, law enforcement officials ruled the deaths suicides, but the families said the victims had been lynched.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.yahoo.com/police-department-bad-cop-reported-075047732.html

This Police Department Is So Bad, a Cop Reported It to Black Lives Matter

Quote:
By September 2020, police officer Robert Black was at his wit’s end.

Over his year of service in the department of Millersville, Tennessee, Black had allegedly been subjected to sexual harassment, including from a female officer who used a racist slur while grabbing his genitals. The police chief, whom Black suspected of harboring Ku Klux Klan ties, had allegedly made disparaging comments about Black’s biracial son. The assistant police chief was under investigation for allegedly assaulting his wife during a dispute over an alleged affair with a drug suspect. Through it all, management allegedly silenced officers’ complaints by instructing them to support the “thin blue line.”

“Nobody would listen to what was going on up there,” Black told The Daily Beast. “Nobody cared.”

So Black made a fake Facebook profile, reached out to Black Lives Matter organizers, and blew the whistle on his department. Days later, he was fired. At least two other officers who allegedly clashed with management departed soon thereafter.

In a new lawsuit, first reported by Nashville’s NewsChannel 5, Black and former Millersville Police sergeant Joshua Barnes describe a culture of harassment and intimidation in their former department. Both men cite a pattern of alleged racist behavior from the department’s leadership—directed at Barnes because he is Black, and at Black because he is white with a biracial son.

‘That Is Evil’: Mo

https://news.yahoo.com/aurora-police-department-pattern-racially-180908169.html

Aurora Police Department Has 'Pattern Of Racially-Biased Policing' Attorney General Investigation Reveals

Quote:
An investigation team appointed by Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser found the Aurora Police Department has a history of racially biased policing and found Aurora police and fire departments have a pattern of violating federal and state laws.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since the founding of this country, Black servicemen have made tremendous contributions. Over 1.2 million Black soldiers served bravely and with distinction, and their work was vital to the war effort.

The G.I. Bill signed into law by President Franklin Roosevelt in 1944 provided millions of soldiers returning home from WWII with considerable financial assistance that allowed them to go to college, buy homes and start businesses.

But because the process of obtaining these benefits went through local veterans offices, many black soldiers, especially in the Jim Crow South, were never able to access the aid they deserved.

Sign the petition and urge congress to pay descendants and spouses of black WWII veterans

SIGN THE PETITION

House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn along with Congressman Seth Moulton, a marine veteran, introduced the G.I. Bill Restoration Act, legislation that would give financial benefits to descendants and spouses of black veterans who fought in WWII, but were excluded from aid outlined in the original G.I. Bill.

The G.I. Bill Restoration Act would provide descendants of Black World War II veterans a transferable benefit that could be used to obtain housing, go to college, or start a business.

Let’s send a message to congress and urge them to right this horrible wrong that left many black families behind.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 454, 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 455 of 457

Jump to: