myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Optometrist CE in Maui

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Optometrist CE in Maui Reply with quote

I got a hall pass from my wife for the January 19th-25th Island Eyes Conference. I've been before and shared a condo with some non-windsurfer, but would really like to find someone to sail with this year around. If you are a windsurfer/Kiter that might want to attend and share a room, condo, and car email me at mjod@eaglevisioneyecare.com.

The conference has good pricing at the Grand Wailea, but I'm open to other locations. CE usually starts at 7:00AM and is over by noon leaving the rest of the day open for sailing.

Below is the information I have so far:

A big MAHALO for attending the 2013 Island Eyes Conference! Your support made the 2013 meeting our largest in the 30 year history of the conference. It’s always a pleasure for me and the rest of the Pacific team to see our Island Eyes friends each year. As promised, I’m giving you the first chance to book at the GRAND WAILEA for the 2014 meeting, January 19 – 25, 2014. We’ve negotiated excellent rates for our group:
· Terrace $255
· Deluxe Garden $275
· Ocean $295
· Deluxe Ocean $355
Please enter the GROUP CODE: “GPACU” to get our discounted rates. http://www.grandwailea.com/
The Grand Wailea Resort, has won the AAA Four Diamond Award for 14 consecutive years.[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: