myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Island Creek House available April 6th to 13th (next week)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mewindsurf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Island Creek House available April 6th to 13th (next week) Reply with quote

We had a couple people back out due to work issues at the last minute. Now we've got 2 rooms available In our sound-front Island Creek houses in Avon. Best windsurfing launch on Hatteras Island! 3 miles straight out of waist to chest deep water!

E-mail me if your'e interested asap: mewindsurf@aol.com

Thanks,

Mike Burns
swmckay

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Island Creek House available April 6th to 13th (next week) Reply with quote

mewindsurf wrote:
We had a couple people back out due to work issues at the last minute. Now we've got 2 rooms available In our sound-front Island Creek houses in Avon. Best windsurfing launch on Hatteras Island! 3 miles straight out of waist to chest deep water!

One of these rooms is mine. I can definitely vouch for the quality of the houses and the launches. Super sweet sound-front spot, 50 feet from the back door to the water, and 100 yards from Ocean Air sports. And the other neighbors are nice, too.
mewindsurf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify. Scott will not be in his room looking for a partner, rather looking for a replacement for his room since he can't be there Smile

And yeah, this is as good as it gets in Hatteras.
Wind-NC.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Island Creek House available April 6th to 13th (next week) Reply with quote

swmckay wrote:
Super sweet sound-front spot, 50 feet from the back door to the water, and 100 yards from Ocean Air sports. And the other neighbors are nice, too.

And 200 yards from Avon Sail House, 1/2 mile from Ride, 1 mile from Wind-NC, 8 miles from Fox, and 14 miles from Hatteras Island Sail Shop. Yup, Hatteras is a Windsurfing Paradise!! Especially with this week's forecast- 65+ degrees and SW wind every day!

Thanks for backing out, Scott- we can probably thank you for being the sacrifice Laughing

Screen Shot 2013-04-09 at 9.55.53 AM.png
 Description:
iWindsurf avon sound forecast
 Filesize:  52.97 KB
 Viewed:  13297 Time(s)

Screen Shot 2013-04-09 at 9.55.53 AM.png

http://wind-nc.com
DeanWithrow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy We're warming the waters up for you guys Mike!
SW is kicking in all week after some epic North days last week.
Get you butts down here!
http://vimeo.com/63542801

mewindsurf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know!!! I saw that video on Facebook. Don't make me watch it again! It's killing me not being there!! Looks like the same thing next week though the way the forecast is shaping up.

By the way, no head on collisions while your filming before I get my personal speed lesson Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: