myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Board for girlfriend?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
U2U2U2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

part of me says that to agree with certain posts on here, I will have nightmares, & be haunted by inner demons and human frailty

having said that, the Club is a brilliant option, for all the right reasons and none wrong ::: that come into my far reaching Steven King persona

this has gone from full figured, and good life weight style frame to the Vogue model, oh I ate last week style thinking.

My dog has shown more interest in sailing than my bride ever has.

But this year I will be teaching my 10YO neighbor girl to windsurf, so I will be dealing with a sub teen new world, new awesome , athletic girl, my fishing pal, and ..umm say can you fetch me a beer, the dog never did learned that so am looking forward to it.

to the original poster: your G/F may not take too this at all, the very best advise would be do the CLUB and see how it goes, that's my final answer.

to the rest of you, the Super Bowl is over, would not have minded that San Fran won, but since the team from Pittsburgh was NOT in it and even the Punxsutawney Groundhog almost refused to come because of that, so many beers and so little quarters. Downton Abby just had its season finale, with new heirs to be had each episode, Castle got his daughter back from the kidnappers, Maxie on General Hospital is still hot and now preggers again, they HAVE announced the 2013 Dances With The Stars, and thankfully none are Honey BOo BOo, or Cisco the horse from Dances With Wolves or, any of the Cardassians or Kardashians.
I have finished all my projects, set my fins in perfect length order, reviewed the trail and error method for finacholicism 101A advanced studies.

I filled the bird feeders twice in the last day, the deer continue to come in nightly and rip off all the good stuff, my attack guard dogs have gotten used to them and my barn cats that look like mountain lion cubs go up and cuddle them , they have eaten most of my trees and those that don't appeal to them they rub with their antlers .

ohhh. i think I hear a whiskey bottle calling my name...oh U .. U two........

http://www.k4fins.com/fins.html
http://4boards.co.uk/
mrchocky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U2U2U2 wrote:
to the original poster: your G/F may not take too this at all, the very best advise would be do the CLUB and see how it goes, that's my final answer.

Yes, I think so too.

Update: I got a set of beatifically cared for gear too, some of it's so shiny I'm afraid to use it. Includes a Mistral MTrance, which isn't precisely the board I was after, but close and has great reviews. Also got a Randy French and Haut board too, as well as a larger carbon boom, which I had been after, as well as some sails, which I won't even bother with, since my current ones I'll stick with for the moment.

So; if anyone's after a complete beginner set of gear (or 2!), then let me know (I'm honestly not looking to make any significant money, but 6 boards is too many), then let me know.

Off to Berkeley this PM to try out the board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: