myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
View from outside partisanship.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct RocRobster, it is us against them. Both sides have and will abuse us vis a vis our best interests.

Free trade with a currency manipulator, slave labor user and polluter like China is not in our best interest, but both sides support this, as they take political prisoners kindneys at will.

The major corporations aided by their oligarch friends Obama, clinton and Bush are all too glad to ship jobs and close factories.

A true conservative would close our borders, identify China as a currency manipulator, incentivise business to open more factories with better tax and regulatory burdens, and embrace American values of the 1950's. And puuulease don't say the 50's were bad for black Americans. Back then they had solid families, went to church, had thriving small businesses, and in my opinion better off than today. Subtract out some redneck idiots of the day, and all our lives were better.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: View from outside partisanship. Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
keycocker wrote:
Remember Gybe telling us how much the world hates Obama?

Quote me.

Seems you can't quote me. Is it because you can't work out how to use the "quote" function, or because I never said anything of the sort? You live in a fantasy world. Give my regards to the Argentinian journalist.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly I am failing to follow orders from Mr Gybe.
It is a waste of time to discuss anything directly with him.
He and iso are among those of great genius who have never been wrong in their life. I only count three with his greatness. Gybes hero George Bush, Iso and Gybe himself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: