myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Can someone write the Moron some new material.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
techno900 wrote:
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

baja said:
Quote:
want to give it a shot and see what happens in baja sur? you little racist chicken troll nazi. make my day...

Protective order, protective order, baja made a threat.

yes yes i will get one on the Nazi Poster should he tell me he is a coming, I promise. and maybe more will be served with that there order, could you imagine him eating some gourmet rice and beans, but again when the word is out he is a racist nazi, well I am betting on not a nice stay in the rice and beans resort. ahh he will never come down here, again we can settle it by the courts and see what happens, see who is in the right by an independent court. But he is just a chicken white Nazi...

It wouldn't be the first time xxxx has had a restraining order against him.

Dude, I've been down to PSC three times since you first issued your threat. I pretty much spelled it out every time when I was going too. So you've definitely had your chance. I'm passing this year though, so don't get too excited just yet.

Oh ya, and tell me again, why am I a racist, other than that you said so? And what were you getting at about my daughter? When and by whom was I reprimanded? I'm a Nazi because some jealous idiot neighbor called my German descent parents that because our neighbors were prejudiced idiots like you?

Idiot baja norte is a different state, than baja sur daaaa.... come to my state and tell me... No different if I was in Nevada and you were in North Carolina you stupid idiot.... My goodness are right wingers stupid.

another low IQ right winger...

idiot using your logic because I mentioned my grandfather as a Vet and every generation of my family joined the military simple as that... well you low level thinker decided it was open season on him for stalking. Well, idiot now you know why I asked about your daughter as you brought her up before so isn't open season on her using your low level thinking, but the difference is I only ask you about her, vs stalking like you do. get it low level religious in name only right wing stalker and troll. IE Nazi poster...

and again yes for the umpteenth time I had profiled you to be a racist and you are.

Again just notify me a week or so in advance if you ever plan on being in my area. The restraining order and possibly more will be served... hahahahaha you little Nazi Poster chicken shiiiite.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Easy for an ex-pat to say, as he lives alone in his Nazi proof bunker, doing nothing but banging on his keyboard. Your keyboard is probably part of the #me too movement, the poor thing.
I'd say, "get a life", but you already have one, a very sad one, threats and all.

low IQ 30 is talking.... come say that to my face you little man... you little pedophile enabler lover..... You can guess what happens to racists like you if you came here to my face, yep some jail time for you would be really nice too... As I said rice and beans.... but once they find out how racist you are, well I bet you would just be loving your hate... come on low IQ come here and threaten me to my face. Stop being a right wing pussy grabber/enabler on a keyboard trolling... Be a man for the first time in your low level thinking life.... Oh you need a gun to be a man and you are not allowed one here in Mexico are ya.. so now you have to be a puss at a keyboard. Hahaha never been a man have ya...

yep me, gee captain of an undefeated football team, captain of an undefeated conference wrestling team. Me, qualified for state in wrestling. Me lost one match my senior year. Me captain of a chess team and me on state champion chess team. Me graduate top 5% even though I am a dyslexic with hearing impairments. Me many national and international awards as well as VP of Engineering. As well as selling technologies. and even one over 7 figures.... hahaha you such a flunkie you can not even list but flunkie... See some talk and others do...

and what motivates me, well several, one one of my best friends brothers was murdered because he walked out of a gay bar by a right wing scum like you and yours. He was one of the nicest humans ever, would never hard a soul. Second I have a brother and sister that are black that you would love if they were killed driving while black. and lastly, the dnc though I am not an active member sent an email out to people saying please let dem voices be heard after a debate, do not let only the right wingers voices be heard. Asking us to go to local papers and let our voices be heard. and you why are you here? to pass on your racism and hate?

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Easy for an ex-pat to say, as he lives alone in his Nazi proof bunker, doing nothing but banging on his keyboard. Your keyboard is probably part of the #me too movement, the poor thing.
I'd say, "get a life", but you already have one, a very sad one, threats and all.

low IQ 30 is talking.... come say that to my face you little man... you little pedophile enabler lover..... You can guess what happens to racists like you if you came here to my face, yep some jail time for you would be really nice too... As I said rice and beans.... but once they find out how racist you are, well I bet you would just be loving your hate... come on low IQ come here and threaten me to my face. Stop being a right wing pussy grabber/enabler on a keyboard trolling... Be a man for the first time in your low level thinking life.... Oh you need a gun to be a man and you are not allowed one here in Mexico are ya.. so now you have to be a puss at a keyboard. Hahaha never been a man have ya...

yep me, gee captain of an undefeated football team, captain of an undefeated conference wrestling team. Me, qualified for state in wrestling. Me lost one match my senior year. Me captain of a chess team and me on state champion chess team. Me graduate top 5% even though I am a dyslexic with hearing impairments. Me many national and international awards as well as VP of Engineering. As well as selling technologies. and even one over 7 figures.... hahaha you such a flunkie you can not even list but flunkie... See some talk and others do...

and what motivates me, well several, one one of my best friends brothers was murdered because he walked out of a gay bar by a right wing scum like you and yours. He was one of the nicest humans ever, would never hard a soul. Second I have a brother and sister that are black that you would love if they were killed driving while black. and lastly, the dnc though I am not an active member sent an email out to people saying please let dem voices be heard after a debate, do not let only the right wingers voices be heard. Asking us to go to local papers and let our voices be heard. and you why are you here? to pass on your racism and hate?

Holy smokes! You are a total nut Dean....."come here and say that to my face".......blah blah blah blah racism.....talk about being a whiner. You're the king.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Holy smokes! You are a total nut xxx....."come here and say that to my face".......blah blah blah blah racism.....talk about being a whiner. You're the king.

and again have to say I profiled you from the get go and was so correct. remember your posting on racism... How you accused (whinned about the poster that he was the problem for even bringing it up) that is where I came in and accused you of the whinning white right winger of that was the real racist. and since then you have stalked and trolled because I was spot on. That attacking a person for bringing up racism is the real racist. Now here you go again your little Nazi troll still no new material.... You ever come to my face trolling with your stalking and you will be in jail here. I promise.

you little nazi hater... Just give me some notice if you think you are in the right... It can easily be decided in a court of law. It would be my pleasure. Again my neighbor is head of one of the political parties of baja, my other one pretty much knows everyone who is anyone and I will be able to give people here updates on your condition in jail. IE he got the shiiite kicked out of himself again because he is such a troll.

PLEASE PLEASE make my day you uneducated idiot. They say a prison is a place where low-level thinkers get their education. Even though you have professed how you hate educated people, even to the point of making fun of your relative who did get a PhD. well time for you to get your PhD in prison with some rice and beans every single day with no change in menu.

Again if you did nothing illegal we can settle it here can't we. I believe you have and in general, Mexico has very long statutes of limitations.... You should really pay attention to where the law has jurisdiction when trolling harassing and threating by disclosing personal information that was not requested. Serveral others on this forum can find out the same if they wish.

again stalking by you and releasing personal information can only be attributed to threatening and wanting harm to me as there is no other reason for it.

as an example I have asked you before if someone did that to your wife stalker her and released personal information without her permission would you consider it acceptable and you have never been able to answer. To your daughter?

you putrid idiot who his own neighbors called a nazi... and you certainly are one by your hate racist actions....

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Holy smokes! You are a total nut xxx....."come here and say that to my face".......blah blah blah blah racism.....talk about being a whiner. You're the king.

and again have to say I profiled you from the get go and was so correct. remember your posting on racism... How you accused (whinned about the poster that he was the problem for even bringing it up) that is where I came in and accused you of the whinning white right winger of that was the real racist. and since then you have stalked and trolled because I was spot on. That attacking a person for bringing up racism is the real racist. Now here you go again your little Nazi troll still no new material.... You ever come to my face trolling with your stalking and you will be in jail here. I promise.

you little nazi hater... Just give me some notice if you think you are in the right... It can easily be decided in a court of law. It would be my pleasure. Again my neighbor is head of one of the political parties of baja, my other one pretty much knows everyone who is anyone and I will be able to give people here updates on your condition in jail. IE he got the shiiite kicked out of himself again because he is such a troll.

PLEASE PLEASE make my day you uneducated idiot. They say a prison is a place where low-level thinkers get their education. Even though you have professed how you hate educated people, even to the point of making fun of your relative who did get a PhD. well time for you to get your PhD in prison with some rice and beans every single day with no change in menu.

Again if you did nothing illegal we can settle it here can't we. I believe you have and in general, Mexico has very long statutes of limitations.... You should really pay attention to where the law has jurisdiction when trolling harassing and threating by disclosing personal information that was not requested. Serveral others on this forum can find out the same if they wish.

again stalking by you and releasing personal information can only be attributed to threatening and wanting harm to me as there is no other reason for it.

as an example I have asked you before if someone did that to your wife stalker her and released personal information without her permission would you consider it acceptable and you have never been able to answer. To your daughter?

you putrid idiot who his own neighbors called a nazi... and you certainly are one by your hate racist actions....

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean, Guess what this Nazi Poster racist did lastnight. I went for coffee with my friend. He’s from Nigeria. Love the guy and love his Nigerian accent. He has a PhD. He’s not a quitter like you with a BSc. He never feels the need to share that with anyone and plays it down when people want to praise him for that.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
xxxx, Guess what this Nazi Poster racist did lastnight. I went for coffee with my friend. He’s from Nigeria. Love the guy and love his Nigerian accent. He has a PhD. He’s not a quitter like you with a BSc. He never feels the need to share that with anyone and plays it down when people want to praise him for that.

again you are such a hypocrit claiming lying you are religious... hahahaha religious in name only too.

Hey does he know about your stalking? Does he approve of anyone stalking your wife or child? And releasing their personal information on the internet that you stalked without permission to threaten or harass?

hey Nazi Poster stalking Troll, come on down and lets see who is right... any day in court with you will be so much fun. rice and beans rice and beans.... lets test to see if your racim will keep you in good shape in prison, explain it to the inmates... you little coward chicken shiiite who is not willing to see if he broke laws and pay the price for it....

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems gurglepuke needs some new material.... this thread was before I was ever posting politically on this forum...
hahahah

nw30

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever you say
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Whatever you say

oh there he is mr child pediophile suporter.... the low IQ30 idiot...

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/10/11/editor-lists-all-women-said-president-trump-sexually-assaulted-them

https://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/rapequotes.asp

https://splinternews.com/here-are-all-the-times-donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-1793860459

Quote:
According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a "savage sexual attack." Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming "that he would do whatever he wanted." In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family's life if she ever told anyone about the incident:

here is the 13 year olds suit, that no major media put front page...

again this girl was 13 years old when trump did this. I say did this because he never filed a response in court and said he would sue all these females and he has not. so he is a liar again. and I say since he has the money and the biggest suer on earth, and this is the most severe accusation with witnesses to back it up at his friends home who has been convicted of raping children and at least 30-60 settlements, who has all of trumps personal numbers to doorman and so on, and trump lied and later said he did not know the serial pedophile Jeffy epstien. Well trump did not remember he was in photos with him, in interviews praising his good friends and in a government raid on the pedophile found all trumps personal numbers.

When is the major media going to cover it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: