myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Can someone write the Moron some new material.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes poor Dean, with his reliable BS about my neighbors. Dean they were idiots just like you. That doesn't change the fact that your grandfather, like our old neighbors were pigs. Face it Dean, a man who created multiple children and then abandons them is a pig regardless if he served in the military or not. You can try to put a spit shine on the turd but its still a piece of $hit.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Ah yes poor xxxxx, with his reliable BS about my neighbors. xxxx they were idiots just like you. That doesn't change the fact that your grandfather, like our old neighbors were pigs. Face it xxx, a man who created multiple children and then abandons them is a pig regardless if he served in the military or not. You can try to put a spit shine on the turd but its still a piece of $hit.

I see you are like your neighbors called you,, you do it differently now than your relatives did to tattoo me... They used what tattooed numbers, to kill Jews. You do it with publically against all morals trying to harm me. Do you see why your neighbors would see your essence as a child which is amazing and call again unbelievable you a Nazi for which you stand.

Can someone write the Nazi Moron some new material?

your neighbors were right about you from the get go.... you have never changed you little forum stalking Nazi troll.

again I profiled you so perfectly from the get go.. quite amazing haaa. You have so lived up to your profile... who would have known even a Nazi as described by his neighbors as a child. Shame you could not break the cycle as it is a learned behavior.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean, I'll get some new material right after you. I'm pretty sure you've repeated the same things over and over hundreds of times.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
xxxx, I'll get some new material right after you. I'm pretty sure you've repeated the same things over and over hundreds of times.

nope, yours is the same troll troll troll, stalk stalk stalk because you are such an ignorant racist. You can not debate so you troll with your hate-filled Nazi trolling stalking ways... again can someone give you a semblance of a brain for some other material than troll troll troll stalk stalk stalk... Not a thing about the subject just attack the poster as you have done forever, to the point of stalking... oh you poor right-wing white nazi victim...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
Dean, I'll get some new material right after you. I'm pretty sure you've repeated the same things over and over hundreds of times.

nope,

Aaah, yup!
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
xxx, I'll get some new material right after you. I'm pretty sure you've repeated the same things over and over hundreds of times.

nope,

Aaah, yup!

come on stalker, Nazi Poster to the core, disclosing my family information on the internet without permission. So come on lets get at it. How many of your family relatives were Nazi?s how many worked in death camps, you may have to stalk them to find out because I bet they do not want it known how many people your family burned in gas chambers. Were they like you a tattooer onto people.

And how about your daughter can you tell us about her. You have mentioned her in the past.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

come on stalker, Nazi Poster to the core, disclosing my family information on the internet without permission. So come on lets get at it.

How many of your family relatives were Nazi?s how many worked in death camps, you may have to stalk them to find out because I bet they do not want it known how many people your family burned in gas chambers.

None were Nazis, but I had a grandmother who was taken into custody after speaking out against them publicly. I know that doesn't support you ignorance and infinite stupidity, but we can always rely on idiots like yourself and our equally stupid and prejudices neighbors who referred to my parents as Nazis. Hey, but carry on with your unoriginal posts about me being a Nazi and I, and I'm sure every other "normal" regular poster on here, will laugh at your stupidity like I do.

real-human wrote:
Were they like you a tattooer onto people.

No they were not, nor were they supreme idiots such as yourself.

real-human wrote:
And how about your daughter can you tell us about her. You have mentioned her in the past.

I don't know, what about my daughter. I sure would warn her about booking a stay at you property listed on Airbnb where you take pervy pictures of your young female guests.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

come on stalker, Nazi Poster to the core, disclosing my family information on the internet without permission. So come on lets get at it.

How many of your family relatives were Nazi?s how many worked in death camps, you may have to stalk them to find out because I bet they do not want it known how many people your family burned in gas chambers.

None were Nazis, but I had a grandmother who was taken into custody after speaking out against them publicly. I know that doesn't support you ignorance and infinite stupidity, but we can always rely on idiots like yourself and our equally stupid and prejudices neighbors who referred to my parents as Nazis. Hey, but carry on with your unoriginal posts about me being a Nazi and I, and I'm sure every other "normal" regular poster on here, will laugh at your stupidity like I do.

real-human wrote:
Were they like you a tattooer onto people.

No they were not, nor were they supreme idiots such as yourself.

real-human wrote:

I don't know, what about my daughter. I sure would warn her about booking a stay at you property listed on Airbnb where you take pervy pictures of your young female guests.

Ya, I do not believe the full story was told. OK you have a hero grandmother. that is believable.. That is nice and honorable... you certainly did not follow her path or show any blood relationship by your actions... In fact, you are the opposite and would have been the perfect white whining victim racist Nazi supremest.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

Ya, I do not believe the full story was told. OK you have a hero grandmother. that is believable.. That is nice and honorable... you certainly did not follow her path or show any blood relationship by your actions... In fact, you are the opposite and would have been the perfect white whining victim racist Nazi supremest.

Great, I'm a racist, according to you. Care to substantiate that claim, or just more of your stupity?

Oh ya, and what were you implying about my daughter? It's hard to follow people who are as nuts as you are.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So to confirm:

None of my family were Nazis, but Dean is nuts
None of my family worked in death camps, but Dean is nuts
None of my family tattooed Jews, but Dean is nuts
I was never a tattooer onto people, and don't have any myself, but Dean is nuts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: